The online racing simulator
Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
Quote from Jakg :New...

22" + 24" + 20" + 17" ftw.

24" was FTW until it died, so it's now it's 27"...

27" is still smaller screen then mine is, you have a long road still to go.
Quote from bmwe30m3 :27" is still smaller screen then mine is, you have a long road still to go.

you're drunk.
In love with new keyboard.

Edit: Better photo.
Attached images
trollstation.jpg
Nice ducky you got there. Wanted a shine myself but hate the disco lights; bought a Razer Blackwidow and going to order a Das kayboard with MX browns before college starts. Cherry MX blues are loud as hell at night. Wanted to get a Dell U2711 I got at work but was tight on budget so bought a korean one with same panel. Surprisingly with minor calibration from a friends spyder it looks good if not better than the Dell at work and has no anti-glare coating which makes the text a lot sharper and contrast better.
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
You could have gone with G2PRO, it's the same as Shine but without the backlighting.

Personally, I like the lights on the Ducky, even though I don't need to look at the keyboard while typing. It just looks bad-ass in the dark and matches the Macbooks backlit keys. This is also my first mecha keyboard since my Amiga 1000 days, typing feels heavenly now compared to the rubber dome boards I had gotten used to.

Now I'm on a hunt for a nordic layout IBM Model M for my Linux box for some clicky goodness.
Quote from Hahmo :just moved shit around the room and well, this is how the nerd-area turned out :P Might put my second screen back on tho, it feels kind of boring with only 1 screen.

It looks like IKEA table.
Why do you have Case on the table? :bluegrab:
My workplace.

Mine in crappy quality
Attached images
desk.jpg
Glad I'm not the only one here with single monitor... I am starting to feel like some old schooler, but god, I simply don't more than one monitor for my use.

My desk when I first put it in.

My desk now.

I really need to sort it out again so it is nice and clean.
BBT <3 a
Quote from Matrixi :In love with new keyboard.

Edit: Better photo.

I spy a Pi. How do you like your MacBook stand?
It's alright. Not mandatory if you have a desktop computer/external monitor, but helps with ergonomics.
Here's my really messy desk.

My pc is done
Desk is looking really messy + there's about a million wires

Umm.. Sub, what's that little wheel there? :3
Quote from Bose321 :That's called a DFGT.

wrong! its a Madcatz MC2, i use it for 1 pedal :P
its funny how you can guess the age of a person by looking at his desk
old

new

Sold iPad, external monitor, bought Nexus 7. Ignore the cables, it's clean under there, believe me.
Attached images
AUG2012BS.jpg
This is mine for the most part. Still have the computer for LFS and iRacing etc but usually on the laptop these days.
Attached images
IMG_4898.JPG
Bumping with new wheel!
Attached images
sept battlestation with wheel.png
Dual monitors, moved pc. I NEED MORE SPACE! G25 should be here soon so i'll sort out the settings for dual in lfs.
Attached images
FxCam_1346677950432.jpg

Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG