The online racing simulator
Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
this is my desk. messy, coke cans, lemonade cans, the powerade bottltles im drinkin atm. my controller cauz im yet to get a wheel. power supply thats blown up on the left, my in car dvd thats blown up oon the right. my 2 "old school" monitors, dont have the oney for flat panels, they do the job anywayz.

all in all its a great mess.
Attached images
100_0400.JPG
here is mine
Attached images
pic 1.jpg
pic 2.jpg
pic 3.jpg
#55 - Byku
Quote from BastianB :tbh if my room would look like this i would clean it up a bit bevore posting pics of it in the i-net

That's the whole point of this thread! Show Your desk the way it is . From Jakgs pictures we(i at least) can clearly say that he is totally into PC stuff(typical computer geek guy , his whole life by the desk :razz.
#56 - Jakg
mmm irn-bru!
In need of a bit of a clean, and populated by a lot of loose change and staples...
Attached images
16032009107.jpg
I have the same case!
The only thing I don't like is the blue LED on the power button. For some reason blue LEDs, strip lights etc mess with my eyes.I should really get the LED replaced but heh
I like it myself but it is a very strong light. It lights up my front garden wall through my window when it's open and I am at the other side of the room from my bedroom window!
here is mine
Attached images
DSC06783.JPG
#63 - Osco
lappy for msn and knobbing about when downstairs, the rig for games, music and watching shows/movies
Attached images
DSC01574_1024x768.JPG
DSC01575_1024x768.JPG
My desk @ sublet. Nothing special, books, drink and the lappy. My desk @ home is much more bigger.
Attached images
desk.jpg
desk2.jpg
Here's mine, in my apartment in Switzerland. Which is actually the last evening here. Tomorrow I'll move back to Holland.
Attached images
DSC_1562.JPG
I need a tidy up, doo-dah, doo-dah.

And if you think thats messy, when I close the lid on my laptop I pile more stuff on it.

And if you want to see under my bed, think again.
Attached images
MessyDesk.jpg
Quote from piggy501 :I need a tidy up, doo-dah, doo-dah.

And if you think thats messy, when I close the lid on my laptop I pile more stuff on it.

And if you want to see under my bed, think again.

what the f**k do you do in there !?
Oohhkay.. :rolleyes:
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by G!NhO
My desk :D
Sorry for the bad picture quality, was done with a 2MP Phone.

I tidied it up yesterday, so I'm very happy with it right now. And, amazingly, this thread resurfaced just when I needed it most!
Attached images
Photo070.jpg
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
Quote from ussbeethoven :Which instrument do you play?

Heh, nice spot

I play the piano. That certificate is for grade 1 classical, but I mostly play jazz nowadays. Doing grade IV this year
Quote from S14 DRIFT :How come everyone has a decent desk with a real car chair?!?!?

i tried . but my mum asked me where her car seat had gone . had to use a good excuse , and not let her into my room where it was
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
i would love to have some of the space for double desks that some of you have. But this does me nicely
Attached images
P010409_16.26.JPG

Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG