The online racing simulator
Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
#76 - Jakg
Full desk of monitors.
I just see a desk which looks exactly the frikkin same as the other times he posted it, only more dust.
#79 - Jakg
And another screen, keyboard mouse and PC...
ITS THE SAME!!!

He just wants to show of his 4 monitor uber PC.
#82 - Jakg
It's the same becasuse I overwrote desk.jpg with a new version...
It's like a really difficult game of spot the difference.
Quote from Gills4life :It's like a really difficult game of spot the difference.

Just that there's no difference to spot..
#85 - Byku
Quote from Jakg :It's the same becasuse I overwrote desk.jpg with a new version...

Jakg how much GIGAWATTS do You need to run such pc? And 4 monitors... istn't it a small overkill? It's hard for me to focus on two(one playing a movie, the other is showing LFS ).
What was the name of that monitor, that was like 3 in a row and curved? I was going to get th2go, but i just cant play with the huge gaps in between the monitors due to the casing. Looks really shit, and puts me off.

I'll just stick to one big one for now.
All the gear..no idea..
#88 - Jakg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :What was the name of that monitor, that was like 3 in a row and curved? I was going to get th2go, but i just cant play with the huge gaps in between the monitors due to the casing. Looks really shit, and puts me off.

I'll just stick to one big one for now.

It was made by Ailenware and demo'ed at the CES iirc.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :All the gear..no idea..

According to some comments, its not going to be made for consumers. Is that true?

I would'nt care whether that thing would cost £1000. I would still buy it. Looks fantastic.
nothing special.

Oh my... What a huge windshield.
haha it is quite fun to play on
I think so too.
Im more worried as to why JakG has his Proton as a wallpaper :P

iJoke JakG
Liam, who do you keep locked in the room there? Your table is blocking a door
I think he has his daughter locked in the basement.
haha thats a door to the loungeroom but doesn't get used, and i have a daughter? im only 19 Smile
Quote from [iD]Liam :haha thats a door to the loungeroom but doesn't get used, and i have a daughter? im only 19

Yeah, some boys already get pregnant when they're only 16 nowadays
#99 - Jakg
Small update - replaced all the monitor mounts with some desktop mounts, makes them a nice angle, and makes my desk feel even bigger!

Jeez,why don't you add another row of monitors with that?You'll feel like in a TV station.

Mine and next to it on the white table I got my 360.

Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG