The online racing simulator
Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
Perhaps I was a bit overreactive with that post. I thought it would start a chain reaction with people posting meme images etc. Plus calling someone a fag is basically an insult, although it was meant as a joke. Now it looks like I've caused more offtopic posts by that, hehe
Doesn't matter if i call someone a fag - i still love every single person on this forum! Well maybe except demo racers (anybody hates them anyway), and couple of other guys. Thanks for not banning me.

My desk is big and messy *picture of an ugly desk*
Old...

New...

22" + 24" + 20" + 17" ftw.
Quote from Jakg :22" + 24" + 20" + 17" ftw.

Is there something you're trying to overcompensate?
ohai
Attached images
P1200369_.jpg
my messy desk, and what normally happens if I invite people over upon seeing my wheel
Attached images
desk.jpg
Bump.
Attached images
ocddesk.jpg
#135 - 65D
Sry for shit camera quality.

Darnnn, I want that food. Me gusta.
Not much of a desk but here.

My deeeeeesk.

Attached images
11111.jpg

Meh.
So question for you guys with 3 Monitor setups that arent attached to a frame behind the monitors.
Where did you buy your desk? And can you recommend desk for me? I want to run 3 monitors but my current desk wont accommodate one so im looking for a new one.
Any help? Prefrebly one thats not DIY (Bar shop ones like ikea ect)
Not really helpful - but I use an old oak dining table. Massive, and awesome.

Fancy mounts are an easy solution though - you can pick up some desk edge VESA mounts like these...

For not that much - you can mount it to the desk, but have it "floating" off the side of the desk.

It also means you get the WHOLE desk to use, rather than most of it with the mounts in the way.
just moved shit around the room and well, this is how the nerd-area turned out :P Might put my second screen back on tho, it feels kind of boring with only 1 screen.
Attached images
IMG_20120229_181813[1].jpg
desk without Stefan and with new pedals. The towel on the tower does keep dust away from the fans and its noise away from me.

Attached images
IMG_2052.JPG
This is my rige
Hello , My name is Damian Member of SGP I'm 14 years old and this is my rige
Attached images
2012-02-29 21.45.00.jpg
#146 - 65D
delete
Hey, you have already posted that pic! I thought this is another day with the same food, but noot!
#149 - 65D
lol sorry didn't remember
theres mine...always kind of messy

Post your desk
(265 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG