The online racing simulator
no. he doesn't have a good signal when on the boat. and he's too tight to have a data plan on his phone ( i think).
both LLM and NDR Ts3's went KAPUT
it appears to be a complete failure of LFS servers also...
it's all back up now, all i know at the moment is that it was a power issue.
I have re-sent a PM to you Dean in case you did not get it, have a look when you have a moment please.
Quote from Anthoop :I have re-sent a PM to you Dean in case you did not get it, have a look when you have a moment please.

Yeah, I know the feeling
Tickets not being answered either
Hello,

WCL servers has gone down again also our website Get then up and stay up pls

See you
-jsrk-
My server is down...
PlayerZone servers too
the outage is being looked into now.
Franky . Found the problem yet ???
Also still offline ...

server : liveforspeed.be

Waiting .....
hmmm, my host is online. Must be one box only.
Although Cpanel is fubar
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPOR
Quote from hanzime :Franky . Found the problem yet ???
Also still offline ...

server : liveforspeed.be

Waiting .....

All servers should have been back online no later than 2PM BST.

Quote from Mustangman759 :hmmm, my host is online. Must be one box only.
Although Cpanel is fubar
An error has occurred. Contact an administrator. If you are an administrator please contact TCADMIN SUPPOR

Can you try it again please. should work now.
Could not connect to the master monitor.
but it shows my hosts and services and their statuses and appears to stop and start.
Mine is now back, thank you dean
Server is back online Thx Dean

But the control panel is not.
Hello. My team recently purchased a server. I don't know much about how the servers are run or anything. I want to get airio installed on the server. Is there any way somebody could help? Don't mind screen sharing on skype or whatever I need to do to get it up and running. Would greatly appreciate if somebody could just show me how to run it. I should be able to figure out how to set up everything after that. Thanks.
Hi Gagemr, If you can PM me your username that you use to login to the control panel at 500control.co.uk i will get Airio installed with the standard setup for you.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to install it yourself you should:

1. Login at 500control.co.uk and go to "Game Servers"
2. Click on the server ip address (to the left of the stop / restart buttons)
3. Click on "Other Gaming Services"
4. On the dropdown list for "Gaming Service to Install:" select "Airio Tracker" for the free vesrion, or if you have a License for Airio choose "Airio Full"
5.In the 2 "Rcon Password" boxes, enter the administrators password that is set for your game server and then click "Install".
6. Wait 30 seconds and it should be installed and ready to run on your server, simply go back to the "Game Servers" page and click on "Start" next to the new service listed
Quote from franky500 :Hi Gagemr, If you can PM me your username that you use to login to the control panel at 500control.co.uk i will get Airio installed with the standard setup for you.

Alternatively, if you would prefer to install it yourself you should:

1. Login at 500control.co.uk and go to "Game Servers"
2. Click on the server ip address (to the left of the stop / restart buttons)
3. Click on "Other Gaming Services"
4. On the dropdown list for "Gaming Service to Install:" select "Airio Tracker" for the free vesrion, or if you have a License for Airio choose "Airio Full"
5.In the 2 "Rcon Password" boxes, enter the administrators password that is set for your game server and then click "Install".
6. Wait 30 seconds and it should be installed and ready to run on your server, simply go back to the "Game Servers" page and click on "Start" next to the new service listed

I installed it on the other gaming services but not sure how to get it running in the server. I would greatly appreciate if you could get that going for me then just tell me where to go to edit the config and I'll do that myself. I will pm you my login info. Thanks again.
Ok that's all connecting and starting with your server ok now, You should also now be able to see the options to edit the Airio server, The config files you will be most interested in are Airio.cfg.txt and Airio.srv.txt There are alot of options so you may want to consult the Airio Manual / support thread for advanced configuration help.
Quote from franky500 :Ok that's all connecting and starting with your server ok now, You should also now be able to see the options to edit the Airio server, The config files you will be most interested in are Airio.cfg.txt and Airio.srv.txt There are alot of options so you may want to consult the Airio Manual / support thread for advanced configuration help.

Thanks so much. Appreciate the help.
Problems wit Cpanel
Hi

Our Redline Racing server admin is trying to access the Cpanel and is getting this message.

Quote :Thank You for installing cPanel / WHM.
This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

Can some take a look at this please. Thanks.
Dean, why is it you answer questions on here but ignore your trouble tickets?
Quote from g7usl :Dean, why is it you answer questions on here but ignore your trouble tickets?

if this is the case and I were you, I'd copy the questions from the support ticket and paste them here.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG