The online racing simulator
Quote from BlueFlame :It's eastern europe, why do you think there are basically nil percent of Muslims or Black people?

Because there aren't any historically and if you're going to emigrate somewhere then Western Europe which is wealthier is a better option.
-
(TFalke55) DELETED by TFalke55 : The essence of my post was already been posted by someone else.
"Two strongest economies of mid-europe" would become black holes of Europe if Euro 2012 will become one big racistfest of 16yo "ultras" shouting racist phrases or showing off offensive banners, maybe even creating riots. I really wait for the championship, but I don't think it will go well if govt's and UEFA won't take any action against such people.
Quote from Kalev EST :Because there aren't any historically and if you're going to emigrate somewhere then Western Europe which is wealthier is a better option.

They still get placed on shitty jobs where ever they go. The reason there aren't any is simply because they'll be killed and that isn't an exaggeration. People from eastern Europe seem to think that the racism doesn't exist when it clearly does. Eastern Europe is the one place left on earth that doesn't have any black or Muslim communities.

This is not coincidental, it also is the reason maybe these people don't know of black of Muslim traditions or about those people in general to such a degree that they fear them.
On a slightly different note, 13 Serie A players got arrested today, including Stefano Mauri, captain of SS Lazio Rome, also one player of the Italian pre-selection, Domenico Criscito. The last time I reember ther was such a large investigation against fixed matches, it was in 2006 when Juventus was stripped their championship and relegated due to the evidence. Not a good sign remembering the unfair penalty against Australia in the Round of 16 at the 2006 World Cup. At the end they won the World Cup.
Quote from BlueFlame :They still get placed on shitty jobs where ever they go. The reason there aren't any is simply because they'll be killed and that isn't an exaggeration. People from eastern Europe seem to think that the racism doesn't exist when it clearly does. Eastern Europe is the one place left on earth that doesn't have any black or Muslim communities.

This is not coincidental, it also is the reason maybe these people don't know of black of Muslim traditions or about those people in general to such a degree that they fear them.

Quote from TFalke55 :On a slightly different note, 13 Serie A players got arrested today, including Stefano Mauri, captain of SS Lazio Rome, also one player of the Italian pre-selection, Domenico Criscito. The last time I reember ther was such a large investigation against fixed matches, it was in 2006 when Juventus was stripped their championship and relegated due to the evidence. Not a good sign remembering the unfair penalty against Australia in the Round of 16 at the 2006 World Cup. At the end they won the World Cup.

Italian football is corrupt through and through and it has been for years. The PM has said he thinks pro football should be suspended for 2/3 years until the corruption is routed out, which would quite frankly be ****ing hilarious.
Of course English fans no longer fight on the street do they.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKBPeLfnCSQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcE05xRV6B0

Oops.

Hey listen, Scotland's no better when it comes to the Ugly Sisters antics up and down the country. All I'm saying is that football, regardless of where the fans come from still has an issue with hooliganism, racism, sectarianism and general fuddery. It's a plague which blights the sport throughout the world, to act like the British game has no issue at all with racism in the stands is just burying the head in the sand.
Quote from boothy :Knock yourself out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z93iQgI3_Iw

Interesting.
To me it:
1) doesn't show anything new,
2) still seems a bit biased, whatever bad things were happening there.

I can hear some wrong translations in a few cases, because polish language isn't that distant from czech and i think, that BBC lowered quality of that documentary by doing so. Add Yugoslavia and Austria to that.. well done (yes, i was concerned about the docummentary quality, not about the fact, that there are antisemitic and racist human beings).

I'd still put all of these "people" on a rocketship and shot them into the deep void though.
Quote from BlueFlame :They still get placed on shitty jobs where ever they go. The reason there aren't any is simply because they'll be killed and that isn't an exaggeration. People from eastern Europe seem to think that the racism doesn't exist when it clearly does. Eastern Europe is the one place left on earth that doesn't have any black or Muslim communities.

Dafuq did I just read?

They would be just fine (definitely not get killed) in Estonia but still the only black, Indian, Chinese, etc people here are tourists or exchange students. I've noticed before how you try to come off as some kind of expert on Eastern Europe but really know jack sh*t.

Most of the Eastern European countries are as "welcoming" as Western European countries, meaning that small controlled immigration is fine or tolerable. There are some radical movements in the west as well. Don't try to come across as angels.

But as I said before... if you are going to emigrate to a completely foreign country then it makes sense to go to wealthier countries. A crappy job in Western Europe pays the same as a good job in Eastern Europe.
BTW FYI I don't consider the Baltic states to be Eastern European in a cultured sense. I'm referring to anything due south, and/or east of the Baltic nations.

In regards to emigration, you'll go to anywhere that you can afford, if wealth was the biggest factor of people emigrating everyone would be in Norway and Switzerland.
Quote from CSF :Italian football is corrupt through and through and it has been for years. The PM has said he thinks pro football should be suspended for 2/3 years until the corruption is routed out, which would quite frankly be ****ing hilarious.

If a 2/3 year is enough... It seems to be very deep in the system. I fear however if you take a closer look under the surface of European football in general. I know lower division leagues here already have problems as soon as foraign betting shops are discovering them. For now private betting shops are forbidden in Germany, but since the European court overturned the current German procedure for beeing too restricrive, which I fear could increase the problem since the powers are closer. Since you can make money with such things criminal powers will always try to influence it.
Speaking of Italy we know the presence of mafia as well.
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :,All I'm saying is that football, regardless of where the fans come from still has an issue with hooliganism, racism, sectarianism and general fuddery.

Sad but true. It is pretty sad to see that suff happening though. There is some sort of right-wing movement throughout Europe getting more and more powerful though. Somehow football seems to be a a good breeding ground for new recruits of that movement.

Watching the BBC documentory, it is not surprising to see that stuff happening. But currently there is also a tendency to critizise all events whereever they are held. And if they can't be critizised for the place they are held at (due to failures fulfill the human rights charta or due to other circumstances like violent fans), they get critizised for the prizes of those events.

At the end of the day all this stuff remind me somehow of a quote from the movie Invictus - "Football is a sport for gentlemen, followed by hooligans, while rugby is a sport for hooligans, followed by gentlemen."
I just watched the BBC panorama programme. ****ing shocking but not entirely suprising.

I think this kind of racism is popular in ex-soviet countries because of their dislike of Russians, in a way they automatically fold into the 'Nazi belief'.

I noticed very often anti-soviet symbolism next to white power symbolism quite often in that video, but the fact they basically do nothing and effectively act bemused at the evident racial hatred that goes on in the Ukraine in particular is just a complete farce.
It's more than a little disgusting to hear the Euro 2012 director calling Sol Campbell "insolent" for suggesting there may perhaps be a racism problem at the tournament.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :It's more than a little disgusting to hear the Euro 2012 director calling Sol Campbell "insolent" for suggesting there may perhaps be a racism problem at the tournament.

The tit also said racist symbols can be seen at any game in England...

The BNP and EDL can't stage a rally or walk the streets without getting their heads kicked in for being racist. I've never seen a Nazi symbol displayed at a game, and if someone did do that then they would be arrested, not ignored.

I really hope there are no problems during the tournament, but considering the organisers and authorities refuse to accept there is a problem it seems likely that any incidents will go unchecked.
Well it isn't the first or the last instance we will see regarding Eastern Europe's attitude towards racism.
Blueflame would you like to make your generalisation a little broader, there are a handful of people you haven't offended yet.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Blueflame would you like to make your generalisation a little broader, there are a handful of people you haven't offended yet.

Well it's a fact. If there aren't any people other than white people in Eastern Europe, how are they supposed to be educated about people they've never met?

It of course doesn't excuse their ignorance but it's a fact that there are next to no ethnic minority groups in Eastern Europe, or at least ones that are open about it.
Quote from BlueFlame :Well it's a fact. If there aren't any people other than white people in Eastern Europe, how are they supposed to be educated about people they've never met?

It of course doesn't excuse their ignorance but it's a fact that there are next to no ethnic minority groups in Eastern Europe, or at least ones that are open about it.

I don't understand what you want to say by "If there aren't any people other than white people in Eastern Europe". Does skin color make a difference? I always thought that the differences come from traditions, religion etc.

And it looks like that you know nothing about Central and Eastern Europe. There are lot of ethnic groups, nationalities and religions.
So
Quote from BlueFlame :Well it's a fact. If there aren't any people other than white people in Eastern Europe, how are they supposed to be educated about people they've never met?

From your reply can we assume you've met a lot of people from eastern Europe and many of them were neo-nazis?

I know you struggle to gauge this yourself so maybe you should listen to your respondents and concede that it's time for you to shut your stupid ****ing mouth now.
I've never met a neo-nazi. Who I've met are people. People, who don't like blacks, Muslims, etc etc and 90% of those people are from Poland, Czech Republik, Slovakia etc etc.

It doesn't take a genius to realize what's going on, we saw on the panorama documentary that the officials will outright refuse to acknowledge the shit that goes on.
Your logic is a bit backwards though, as I shall prove with a stereotype. It's all a bit abstract.

Asian women are bad drivers. Does that mean all bad drivers are Asian women?

The General Football Discusion Thread
(3469 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG