The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from FRZN-95 :Lol guys, I find the game alot better than before just because you were used to the shitty overpowered weapons and shit doesn't mean that the patch was crap and ruin everything. I like how it is now and the thing with the suppresors is really nice!

This. I still hate how USAS is banned on most servers... I mean for me there isn't really a use of a shotgun atm. for everything further away then a weaponlength, a asult rifle will beat a shotgun. I mean it's damn hard to clear the hallway on metro if you arn't allowed to use close quater weapons, which leads into epic camping and just anoyes (want to use buckshot btw).

Btw, am I the only one that was even before the patch crap with FRAG rounds? I mean I always killed guys WAY faster with my asult rifle then with frag rounds also I loved it to blow myself up (did try it once or twice then gave up on shotguns).
Quote from John5200 :This. I still hate how USAS is banned on most servers... I mean for me there isn't really a use of a shotgun atm. for everything further away then a weaponlength, a asult rifle will beat a shotgun. I mean it's damn hard to clear the hallway on metro if you arn't allowed to use close quater weapons, which leads into epic camping and just anoyes (want to use buckshot btw).

Btw, am I the only one that was even before the patch crap with FRAG rounds? I mean I always killed guys WAY faster with my asult rifle then with frag rounds also I loved it to blow myself up (did try it once or twice then gave up on shotguns).

i dunno about you, but constant flank attacks, switching to type 88 for a few kills then back to medic with x2 grenades normally gets me/us the few feet futher we need...

metro with team work is epic, absolutely epic.
Quote from theirishnoob :i dunno about you, but constant flank attacks, switching to type 88 for a few kills then back to medic with x2 grenades normally gets me/us the few feet futher we need...

metro with team work is epic, absolutely epic.

Sadly I have yet to play a game of BF3 with any sort of teamwork.
well do what i do: playy through a crappy game or two, send a quick msg to those who've played decent or better... get le group going...

you'll be winnin in no time
joined emo's game and went 21/8 LOL sniping too lol... 6 or 7 guys rushed the tunnel i was in took 1 out hip fire l96 3 others with mp443 and then my squad mates picked up the other kills plus i was holding back their offensive to B. But it doesnt help when no ones gives you ammo...
Ok what do you think? Today I tried the famous setting of asault rifle (m4a3 as always), underbarrel, heavy barrel and darts.

I kind of liked it but I don't really think it's OP. I mean when I have a medic pack and almost instant kill guys, gain health a sec and shoot again I am almost as much a PITA as with a shotgun that instant kills . Dunno it has it's uses against multible targets but I wouldn'd say that it's OP. I mean with lag etc, a practiced m4a3 shooter will kill you almost instantly and if a shotgun dosn't do it quicker why do we have them?! They are absolute trash at long range! Just the combination of a mid/long range weapon + shotgun on metro is a bit catfishy . Then again I can't heal nearly as quick as with the medcit.

(The main reason I like the Darts is because of the huge amount of bullets I save in my primary. I like the setting for close quater maps like metro)

What do you guys think?
You mean M16A3?
Quote from Boris Lozac :You mean M16A3?

what ever gun has A3 at the end (also I'm prittey sure it's the american default weapon for an asault)
Yes, that's M16A3.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yes, that's M16A3.

doesn't matter anyways.... the "bug" is about the darts not the weapon that it's mounted on, it "works" with all asault weapons with underrail.
I finally had some time to play it again after the update and for me it's a big step back as I am getting memory leaks or something because the game runs 60+ FPS but then drops to 10 from time to time... SO annoying, especially in close combat. Have to downgrade nVidia drivers or something.
who is Beepbeepimatroll dude on battlelog?
Ah he is enough of a troll
what is that
Awesome games his weekend
I had fun too this weekend. I'm really addicted to 64p metro with m320/rockets and that shit disabled.
Quote from Bose321 :I had fun too this weekend. I'm really addicted to 64p metro with m320/rockets and that shit disabled.

M26 dart with g3a3 underslung glotch is worse.... M320 is fine if you use it to take out walls
Quote from Mustangman759 :M26 dart with g3a3 underslung glotch is worse.... M320 is fine if you use it to take out walls

MK3A1 with fag rounds tops them all off lol.
Quote from hp999 :MK3A1 with fag rounds tops them all off lol.

No it doesn't. Just try out M26 with any assault rifle with heavy barrel and underslung rail as attachments. Combined with the recently greatly buffed supression mechanics in the game you just don't win a gunfight with someone abusing this glitch.

Have fun one shot killing everyone in the 25m range.
That damn dart pisses me off.

I suck just as bad post-patch as I did pre-patch. The only thing I dislike about the patch is the fact that it's hard to find a match where the teams start with less than 25,000 tickets. It's hard for me to stay in a game that lasts an hour+.
Quote from th84 :That damn dart pisses me off.

I suck just as bad post-patch as I did pre-patch. The only thing I dislike about the patch is the fact that it's hard to find a match where the teams start with less than 25,000 tickets. It's hard for me to stay in a game that lasts an hour+.

are you on pc? its not that hard man
Just had a little fun session. But jesus christ, after like 2 hours playing BF3 used 7GB of RAM...

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG