The online racing simulator
Quote from Boris Lozac :Can you guys keep those stupid pictures on 9gag or wherever, it's safe to say majority here don't find them funny...

Just stay out of this thread, you are the only one whining about every picture...

Have a good day.
It's true that Boris really enjoys to keep complaining about most of the pictures, but these dolan whatever pictures are closer to stupidity than humour.. I'd rather not see them here, they are not funny one single bit to me.
They are so stupid that they get funny.
Some of them funny to me, the four panels one.
The long one was stupid but meh I dont complain because if someone found it funny enough to post here then maybe there will be someone who find it funny enough to laugh at it.
Quote from Hahmo :I'd rather not see them here, they are not funny one single bit to me.

So you didnt find them funny, how bout noticing this forum have 50,520 users except you, some might find it funny.
I am not saying you should pull your head out of your ass but you really should
As well as rest of the people who think this forum and topic exist for them only.

Quote from Boris Lozac :Can you guys keep those stupid pictures on 9gag or wherever, it's safe to say majority here don't find them funny...

Don't like 'em, scroll down. Nobody's stopping your finger from moving the scroll wheel a little bit more towards yourself.
LOL =>

Attached images
tit.jpg
Quote from Klouczech :LOL =>

Url's with curse words are censored.
My guess the word in question was Fck
Quote from Chupacabras84 :Url's with curse words are censored.
My guess the word in question was Fck

I know that and it was quite funny for me. I upload the picture in attachment.
Quote from Hahmo :It's true that Boris really enjoys to keep complaining about most of the pictures, but these dolan whatever pictures are closer to stupidity than humour.. I'd rather not see them here, they are not funny one single bit to me.

So you don't like dolan pics?

MOAR dolan plz!!!!!11
LOOK WHAT I SAW ON FAILBOOK!

Oh sorry! i forgot to post my first dolan!

le

hai2u

Loling at the dog ones
Love the dog, they are so freacking believable I can almost see the happy terrier with ADHD typing it.
This thread is closed

The inevitable picture thread III: Revenge of the funnies
(14533 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG