The online racing simulator
SAVAGE SimSports
(312 posts, started )
Grats Juho
gratz!
Thanks guys!
welcome bud!

this is a great place where you can make new friends, learn lots of new and different things, and even learn about racing! these guys are fast and cool ones!

you're in a good place right now...
Grats!
Gratz both team and driver!
Good Luck SAVAGE and Juho!
Thanks to you guys too
Grats
Welcome
SAVAGE SimSports signs sponsor deal with Grainger Games

Grainger Games was established in 1997 in the North-Eastern part of the United Kingdom. The company started out selling second hand games for both PC and consoles. Since then, Grainger Games has expanded vastly and has evolved into one of the largest independent video-game retailer chains in the UK, with more than 65 stores nationwide. As the leading supplier of games for PC, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Nintendo Wii, Grainger Games offers all the latest and hottest titles for every platform available. You will also find the newest movie titles (both on Blu-Ray and DVD) and all the gaming equipment you need here.

We would like to thank Grainger Games for the support for giving us this great opportunity.

For more information and to get a great deal on your favorite game, please visit:
http://www.graingergames.co.uk

Follow us on Facebook »
Follow us on Twitter »
Yet another sponsorship deal...I'm officially jealous of you guys With that said, congratulations on the deal!
Awesome! Sponsors seems like SAVAGE
More visibility for sponsors in next live streams
gratz guys! \o/
Thanks guys
-
(vipex123) DELETED by vipex123 : Not congratulating such a ridiculous team.
Grats
???
what happened with our angry friend vipex123?
Dan are you still in SAVAGE?
Quote from buck77 :???

he got PMS. Don't worry.
Quote from seniecka :he got PMS. Don't worry.

Funny how the tables turn now you see from my position.
--
Great job guys, especially in your racing, great competition and clean
And this sponsorship, wow good stuff!
Quote from buck77 :???

Its JPeace 'nuf said. Checked our the Grainger site, shocked by the professionalism of the sponsor you guys picked up!
This message has been deleted by vipex123. Reason: Not congratulating such a ridiculous team.

rofl
Quote from Franky.S :This message has been deleted by vipex123. Reason: Not congratulating such a ridiculous team.

rofl

That will only bury his image even further, I'm afraid :worried:
What about you guys leave James alone?

I don't know what happened in the race, but let it be James' or any S drivers fault, get on with it. Many crashes occurred last night, and apparently you people are the only ones still complaining.. to me that's quite sad, especially when James was actually faster than savage guys last night..

Just live with it and let James be and he'll let you be. Vires has nothing against Savage.
Quote from Hahmo :Vires has nothing against Savage.

And we've got nothing against Vires.

SAVAGE SimSports
(312 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG