(1935 posts, started )
Quote from bmxtwins :assault - m416 - holo - suppressor - foregrip
engineer - m4 is ok hate the whole class tbh
supprot - c4 - c4 - c4 - c4
recon- m98b(12x/str8/laser)
----for just starting replace m98 with sv98

ftfy
Quote from Hahmo :Left the game? :P

was kicked for an accidental TK with nade they could either type !forgive or !punish.. i said sorry so he punished = kick
Can anyone tell me the improvements of the last updatet? Because I just cant see them...
Minor update, big update hasn't got a date yet. Zh1nt0 says there still QA'ing features...
Haven't turned this on for a week now. Shame on me. :biggun:
Hehe, if you remember the match we had with Me, You , Bmx , BeepBeep , i was kicking ass with sniper...
God i hate snipers...
I'm not a sniper, I'm recon.
Awesome 3 games with rw boyZ 3/4 games ace squad
Btw Quicksilver, if i add you on Twitter and read your damn FIFA tweets all day, it would be polite to follow back
after watching the video i do miss Bf3.. its been months
Quote from Boris Lozac :Btw Quicksilver, if i add you on Twitter and read your damn FIFA tweets all day, it would be polite to follow back

Done I'm a bit rubbish at Twitter, I just tend to bitch about stuff, mainly FIFA...

But that's all changing now anyway, I have one last FIFA Street video to edit, then I'm going to be moving on to other games. Including Battlefield, and I'm going to be upgrading my PC so I can record better and render videos faster. What I really want is S3 to be released, so that the LFS community returns in good numbers and I can take the time to make LFS videos again.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Done I'm a bit rubbish at Twitter, I just tend to bitch about stuff, mainly FIFA...

But that's all changing now anyway, I have one last FIFA Street video to edit, then I'm going to be moving on to other games. Including Battlefield, and I'm going to be upgrading my PC so I can record better and render videos faster. What I really want is S3 to be released, so that the LFS community returns in good numbers and I can take the time to make LFS videos again.

u fifa street videos are boss
In what format are you rendering mate, also i record in 60fps with fraps..
Quote from FRZN-95 :In what format are you rendering mate, also i record in 60fps with fraps..

I only get ~30 fps in game so recording would be useless in my case. I do not have AA enabled so even if I play on Ultra settings I don't have this sharpness, I think BF looks a lot nicer with it. Also 60 fps, so smooth to my eyes. Keep those videos coming, always pleasure to watch something like that.
you a bit tipsy tonight Mysho?
lolwtf

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG