The online racing simulator
Quote from Mysho :I think they just had their first serious arguing after first months of love... He obviously thought it's over as well as her and by now they're already having sex in one of his famous race cars again.

No we've been together for over an year, not saying that is a long time.
Looking at the picture of that hand maybe she got jealous
Atleast the hand isn't full of make-up. (I hope)
-
(iFastLT) DELETED by iFastLT
Holy shit, look at the road there, must be a hell to drive at rushour.
Look at all those clipping points

God dammit I had something going with a girl and I already was like ''holy shit now I can boast with her picture on lfs forum like a douchebag''. Then out of ****ing nowhere she travels half country to **** with some random guy. What the shit.
Quote from Myffe :God dammit I had something going with a girl and I already was like ''holy shit now I can boast with her picture on lfs forum like a douchebag''. Then out of ****ing nowhere she travels half country to **** with some random guy. What the shit.

Feel with ya mate
Beat the **** out of her (lol).
Seriously, at least give her the allowed flat-hand-slap.
Quote from Myffe :God dammit I had something going with a girl and I already was like ''holy shit now I can boast with her picture on lfs forum like a douchebag''. Then out of ****ing nowhere she travels half country to **** with some random guy. What the shit.

know that feel ... had a girl that sort of kept a bit of distance, thought she was just shy ... turned out she did the same with at least one other guy at the same time ..
"I couldn't decide!" ...
Nah, I'll rather be a gentleman and talk it through. I mean it wasnt counted as cheating or anything like that cause we werent in a serious relationship. But I'll sure make it clear that it was a pretty douchy move.

The worst thing is that I cant let it go. I have been feeling really shit because of her but I still in some way wanna be with her.
Quote from Myffe :Nah, I'll rather be a gentleman and talk it through. I mean it wasnt counted as cheating or anything like that cause we werent in a serious relationship. But I'll sure make it clear that it was a pretty douchy move.

The worst thing is that I cant let it go. I have been feeling really shit because of her but I still in some way wanna be with her.

The only way you'll get over it, is by finding someone else. I'm in the same boat.

Why is that relevant to your not posting of this girl's pictures? This isn't the therapist's office, post pics or GTFO.
Isn't it a bit cheating if I post pics of a girl who isnt even my girlfriend?
Quote from Myffe :Isn't it a bit cheating if I post pics of a girl who isnt even my girlfriend?

Just post some pictures of girls, that's what this thread is all about.
Quote from Myffe :Isn't it a bit cheating if I post pics of a girl who isnt even my girlfriend?

in your case, post it as a warning
ok so every gf i have had before we texted like most of the day every day, and now my gf doesnt text much, so its one short conversation a day if that...now heres the problem; i am paranoid i'm fading on her, and i feel like im getting annoying. she keeps telling me im not, but im too paranoid and used to talking all the time so i cant help it.

this sucks just as bad as being single
That happens :P
In this case I think you should take it easy with that so-called "paranoia"...some girls can be incessant chatterboxes, others aren't. Just take her out on a date, to the movies or the park, etc. And make sure you have fun, so you can have something cool to talk about :P
And the last but most basic tip is: get to know her better! find about something you two have in common, to get at least something that you two can talk about.
Yeah I'm not too much of a chatterbox, and she is, therefore sometimes she thinks she is bothering me etc.

Well, texting it can be like that (which I believe is what you were saying), actual face to face goes along just fine.
school and work make it almost impossible...il have to ride this one out

our work schedules change weekly so its not even like we can work around them...this week:
sunday: (i forget, but we diddnt hang out)
monday: she had work
tuesday: she had work
wednesday: i had work
thursday: i had work
friday: she had work
tomorrow: hopefully we can hang
sunday: super bowl party
Quote from logitekg25 :this sucks just as bad as being single

I quite enjoy being single, then I can make fun of people with all their relationship woes and not feel like a hypocrite afterwards!
Quote from wheel4hummer :I quite enjoy being single, then I can make fun of people with all their relationship woes and not feel like a hypocrite afterwards!

Of course you do.
I used to like being single but after I got a bit of taste of a relationship, I just wanna someone to be with :<
Quote from Myffe :I used to like being single but after I got a bit of taste of a relationship, I just wanna someone to be with :<

thats the bad thing about it...like with everything, u get used to it...and ull miss it a lot once its gone...so im kinda happy being single.
Quote from Myffe :I used to like being single but after I got a bit of taste of a relationship, I just wanna someone to be with :<

Why was I waiting for an 'arrow to the knee' on this one?

To keep it a little ontopic: I have my girlfriend since 5.1.11 (dmy) broke up one for a month but back together since 7.11.11..
I swear I always fall for the wrong girls...

>Get with a girl.
>Hit off instantly.
>Go on a "date" if you could call it that. Constant physical contact / make out etc etc.
>She is always initiating convos online / via texts. Showing interest and all that.
>Just when I start feeling something for her, she randomly gets back with her ex.

mfw...

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG