The online racing simulator
lol
Quote from G!NhO :MoE? haha good luck!

+1 Ginho!

Rocky I think you´re getting powned in ur ass in the MoE!
your even not able to drive a sprint race without mistakes... Think about it again!
Quote from Masterboy19660815 :+1 Ginho!

Rocky I think you´re getting powned in ur ass in the MoE!
your even not able to drive a sprint race without mistakes... Think about it again!

?
#104 - CSF
Good to see you are putting a lot of effort in for MoE on that cruise server.
lol
Quote from csf :good to see you are putting a lot of effort in for moe on that cruise server.

+1
Quote from CSF :Good to see you are putting a lot of effort in for MoE on that cruise server.

I was basically there to speak to a new recruit. And then left the pc running. :P
Walter, do you still have to pay to be a member?
King / F1 Mainiac / Bozhidar
SoNuZzDK / Frederik
Kunkine / Marijn

Have joined Team Rock Racing!

We have welcomed them on a pleasant way, and King drove in our official CM Storm Cooper Test Day organized prior to the -TRR- Championship 2012.

King owns S2 since December, and is very new to LFS, however, he might not be the fastest, he does mostly finish.

We are proud on our new members, and wish us much fun and learning together.

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Walter Lemmens
Good luck. Maybe we will see TRR in some leagues???
Quote from Bmxtwins :Good luck. Maybe we will see TRR in some leagues???

Our goal is to attend to some leagues in 2012 indeed.

Which ones, we are not sure about yet, but I can confirm that this year, we will also attend to others rather than our own.
Looks like you are improving your squad, nice, but I know only few people who are in your team.
Quote from rockclan :Our goal is to attend to some leagues in 2012 indeed.

Which ones, we are not sure about yet, but I can confirm that this year, we will also attend to others rather than our own.

You said same thing last year. let's see it in action! Start off at a lower level league. Maybe Gt3.
try lower
Quote from TacTicalNoob :What is lower than GT3? that is currently about to start / running.

Not much tbh, my friend
Try AWS, its lower than GT3 cup, but try to forgot fadeaway who is dominating the serie
Quote from Speed Senna :Try AWS, its lower than GT3 cup, but try to forgot fadeaway who is dominating the serie

But dont forget that we drive with FXR on some rally tracks so I dont think that its that easy.
Quote from rockclan :So you basically don't accept our sign-up for GT3?

read your emails. I explained my decision and told you what you can do
A big welcome back to Super77!!

Super77 also known as the 16 year old Bulgarian, Lyubo Georgiev (which currently lives in England), joined -TRR- in 2010 after receiving a free S2 license from -TRR- teamboss Walter Lemmens.

He than attended to some of our -TRR- Championship's races and performed quite good in them. He stayed with us till mid 2011 when there where some issue's between the 2.

However after the team's restart at 1st of January 2012, Lyubo and Walter got back into contact with each other, and both decided that it would be good if Lyubo would come back.

He will be driving for Team Rock Racing with the #77 car and with Navy/Dark Blue coloured mirrors.

He will be driving some races if not most, of this year's championship.

Team Rock Racing wishes Lyubo good luck for 2012!

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Win
-TRR- News 30-1-2012
The first round of the -TRR- Championship 2012 has been, and was a great success. With 14 people attending, and 14 people finishing, it was one of the busiest races so far.

With an overwhelming win by Tommy Østgaard, 2nd for Kerekes, and 3rd for Purvins, it was an exciting race. The first -TRR- member, is a 6th place for Christel van Essen, followed by a 7th for Stepan Kriz and a 8th for Walter Lemmens. The points for -TRR- got completed by Bojan Bradara in 10th with an extra point for being the highest climber.

Both Bozhidar Velinov and Maarten Evers drove their first ever league race for our team, and did quite well. Velinov did fairly well battleing for 10th, in the end losing the battle. Maarten Evers did a bit worse, claiming 13th position, but he is completally new to LFS... So we are happy that they both finished, and are convinced about a good future for them.

Full results here:
http://www.test.teamrockracing ... ent/tracks/roundresult/80

Standings:
http://www.test.teamrockracing ... /13-trr-championship-2012

Team-Standings:
http://www.test.teamrockracing ... /13-trr-championship-2012

In other news, we've just signed 2 new drivers to the line-up of Team Rock Racing.

They are both Danish and where in Team RPM Racing before joining -TRR- today.

We welcome:
Mathias Nielsen / NielsenRacer
and
Kasper Korsbæk / narkoman14

We
think that signing these 2 drivers, is an improvement of our team.

Together with them, and others that we hope to sign, we are going to participate in the Racing Minds 16h!

May you be a fast driver, and interested in Team Rock Racing, don't hesitate, and send us an e-mail at info@teamrockracing.com

Kind Regards,
Team Rock Racing
Walter Lemmens, Christel van Essen & Bojan Bradara

Team Rock Racing 2012 - 10 Years - New Members
(576 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG