The online racing simulator
Quote from PMD9409 :I mess around on tracks and make "WRC" style layouts. I think I am going to get someone to do interior to look like some WRC car and make WRC skins just for you TVE!

:`)
Quote from Eclipsed :Yet another moaning topic? Are you really that much bored un depressed?

LFS for me is all about racing fun,I can still get it even without that FWD car for folks,Rockingham and tyre physics,don't you? Even if I wish we had more cars and tracks in LFS,we can't do anything about it (as a lot of people have said that in other threads,similar as this),just wait and see when/if there will be some,until then - relax and enjoy what we have (there are still a lot of leagues to choose from and as far as I know,Cargame server still offers intense pick-up racing in crowded server),if you don't have enough,take a break until you start to miss racing and come back to enjoy what we still have and we will never loose!

Peace and happy christmas (which is written with a single "s" at the end of word).

You are the only one moaning.
If there was a new patch coming out we'd see a test patch, as we always do. Probably too late for one now, if the real patch was to come before x-mas or even new year.
-
(Breizh) DELETED by Flame CZE : offtopic
-
(DANIEL-CRO) DELETED by Flame CZE : offtopic
-
(rockclan) DELETED by Flame CZE : offtopic
-
(Sobis) DELETED by Flame CZE : offtopic
Quote from th84 :Why do these threads always come from the same people?

Either way, I thank you. If not for these threads that are full of christmas pissing, LFS would be totally dead.

Keep LFS alive, Dandy!

+1

same shit, different year so to speak...
Sure, big present. Keep on dreaming.
Face the music, its never gonna happen but to be honest If we had lost faith in Live For Speed and its Developers people would've lost interest and totally ditched LFS! But we're still here!

Personally I am losing faith but still! Another christmas come and gone.
Still 2 days to progress report, let's hope for the best!
@The Stig:

I kind of like Your statement!

I don´t see myself as neither angry nor do I want to be a slimebag.

I just do like LFS a lot and I want everybody to know, that I am having thoughts about it.

I still hope the Devs ARE Devs in the sense that things are beeing developed for lfs. (if not so, make it more of an open source project...)

happy-x-mess everyone!
I don't think we are getting anything this year....

If we are really lucky then we might get a progress report (again) :Kick_Can_

But hey, we might get a really cool Romanian translation this year!

/sarcasm
I bet if everyone complains enough, we might get some kind of report. :huepfenic
Quote from edge3147 :I bet if everyone complains enough, we might get some kind of report. :huepfenic

Aha. Kaythen.

*complain*
Quote from edge3147 :I bet if everyone complains enough, we might get some kind of report. :huepfenic

It clearly hasn't worked for the past 3 years.
Complaining actually makes it worse.

Report: there is nothing to report.
LFS is dead guys, face it.
Just cause I won´t be here at Christmas...:

Merry X-mas, may you enjoy time with family and friends...

XXX Rocky
Czech fire
Hey Flame

It ain't off topic if it shows precisely the rhetorical flaw in the OP.
Quote from Breizh :Hey Flame

It ain't off topic if it shows precisely the rhetorical flaw in the OP.

I'm not even trying to delete this kind of stuff in these threads, it is the same thing every year.
Quote from Flame CZE :I'm not even trying to delete this kind of stuff in these threads, it is the same thing every year.

+1.

On my watch, time 1:30 hours on 24 December, I congratulate you with Christmas. A report or a patch, that is the question))

(We in Russia on January 7 celebrate this holiday.)

Curiously, when people stopped complaining and said "Thanks Scawen for your work on LFS", he gave a report: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1658569#post1658569

You can wait in line at the left or to receive something in the right window, even if only a "Thank You". What do you choose?

Edit: Merry Christmas for all!
Well,the demo guy has a point - quite possible that the silence has something to do with the negativity around here...
Wait, what negativity?
Wait, what surprise?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG