The online racing simulator
WOW! You mean going thru Oahu with an FZ5?!

offtopic/

Well, I would bet, and its only a nonsense vision of mine, that the Scirocco will come next summer. I can wait that, cant you?
Or maybe it will come out on the 1/1/12
Quote from [Audi TT] :Most of the people on this forum do not have kids. Because of this, the development of the LFS is slower, the children all the time that you require, and you get distracted from work. I have no family and kids, but have a sister. Her 2 years, and when I stay with her one the house, me have to be distracted from the hotlap, to make sure that everything is in order. Strange rumors better not to listen to.

...because taking care of your sibling once a week for a few hours gives you the impression of being a parent?

Quote from Impreza09 :WOW! You mean going thru Oahu with an FZ5?!

offtopic/

Well, I would bet, and its only a nonsense vision of mine, that the Scirocco will come next summer. I can wait that, cant you?

Yeah, like during the spring of this year, people bet each other that it'll be released in early summer. Imagine the impressions of people who haven't visited this sub-forum/are new to LFS...
I think it could be released 21.12.2012
This is the LFS we are expecting.

6 years since then and LFS has become less mentioned in the sim-racing world. Project C.A.R.S looks like a game changer.
Quote from XCNuse :I would be more than willing to pay another $20+ to help development and help the community. And I know quite a few other people will too (not the first time I've said this either)

I spent $20 in the last two days playing a facebook game. Probably will do it again over the next two or three days.

On LFS the bang for the buck is unbeatable. I probably spent less than $0.01 per hour of enjoyment I've had out of it. I'll likely buy whatever the guys put out next. $20 is chump change. How much work do people that complain about development progress have to really do to come up with $20?

Quote :
I have no problem giving up a little bit of my paycheck to help the development. I just need proof of development to justify a payment.

We can make it even simpler than that: They can sell an upgrade to S3 as planned and we simply buy it then.
I agree with JTW. I mean damn, it is my second wheel, considering 150-50+400, I am at 500 euros in wheel. I am not hardcore driver, I would say casual but enthusiastic, I guess I have played between 1 and 2 hundred hours over the past 8 or 9 years (with a too long pause). The license is really cheap in prize even if I understand it can be an expense in a lot of country. I would be willing to help $$$ if asked by the devs.

Iracing? I spent like $20, played one hour getting bored by something too serious (and seriouslyly expensive) for my time available.

Anyway lately I have been playing back on LFS and I still like (or maybe love?) it, host game call a friend and go.

Quote from SniperX :01.02.34

It would a great start for a rock n roll song!
#185 - kdo
Quote from L@gger :I think it could be released 21.12.2012

I Think i too .
No, i hope the devs will finish it soon.
Quote from edge3147 :This is the LFS we are expecting.

6 years since then and LFS has become less mentioned in the sim-racing world. Project C.A.R.S looks like a game changer.

I think that LFS is unique. I have never seen a sim that has the module ability like LFS. Like I haven't seen another sim that has a layout editor or insim's.
That's why I love it
Quote from edge3147 :

At the moment thats only buckets of air (or what is the correct translation for it?).

LFS already proved its value.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG