The online racing simulator
TinTin! can't wait to see it.
Old, but still good: The Hangover 2
Quote from Emyn :Old, but still good: The Hangover 2

i actually planned to watch that today or tomorrow.
heard its not as good as first, but still funny.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :i actually planned to watch that today or tomorrow.
heard its not as good as first, but still funny.

Yep, it was funny and in every way a good movie. I liked.
Tokyo Gore Police ! haha
Rise of the Planet of the Apes-

Really impressive, just great entertainment.
In Time - Oh yes, awesome movie. The concept is awesome and Justin and Amanda are perfect together.
Quote from jrd.racer :In Time - Oh yes, awesome movie. The concept is awesome and Justin and Amanda are perfect together.

thought this was pretty good, until Justin tried to cry
The Class is on Film4 tonight. Well worth a watch!
Went to see MI4: Ghost Protocol today. Was surprisingly enjoyable. Stereotypical / overused storyline, but apart from that it was a fairly good couple of hours with plenty of action. Props to Cruise for doing his own stunts - the Dubai skyscraper part was breathtaking.
Avoid The Devil's Double like a plague. Unless you're one of those who liked Drive.. (they don't have anything similiar to make it clear, they're just both stupid movies).
The Prestige

is awesome.
Quote from Fuse5 :The Prestige

is awesome.

Seen a bit of this ages ago. Seems I must go and watch it.
does it f**k with your mind a bit?
it is rather hectic.. and does NOT go where you expect it to go. At any given point in the movie. Bale vs Hackman is also a great show.
so yes
Quote from Boris Lozac :Avoid The Devil's Double like a plague. Unless you're one of those who liked Drive.. (they don't have anything similiar to make it clear, they're just both stupid movies).

Watched Drive a few days ago, thought it was pretty good. Just not what you'd expect from your usual bad-guy-car-chase-movie.
But maybe I missed something?

Quote from Fuse5 :The Prestige

is awesome.

yesterday i watched part of arrow faster,and wacthed the mechanic and 127 hours. they iz goodz
i heard a lot about the mechanic. i'll give it a try.
Another Earth: Interesting, good acting, ultimately not a great movie but a fantastic last shot.
Quote from Fuse5 :it is rather hectic.. and does NOT go where you expect it to go. At any given point in the movie. Bale vs Hackman is also a great show.
so yes

*Jackman.

Though Gene Hackman would have been hilarious in that role.
rofl
im an idiot
i watched Swordfish the day after Prestige. Should now go hack some more Jackman for today. (so much pun D
Quote from Emyn :Old, but still good: The Hangover 2

Hangover was pretty funny. Hangover 2 was absolute shit. Every joke, plot twist, etc was exactly the same as in the first movie. It was the laziest script writing I had ever seen.
Quote from Kalev EST :Hangover was pretty funny. Hangover 2 was absolute shit. Every joke, plot twist, etc was exactly the same as in the first movie. It was the laziest script writing I had ever seen.

So when I have never seen Hangover 1 before... Should I skip that and go directly for Hangover 2?
Quote from Mysho :So when I have never seen Hangover 1 before... Should I skip that and go directly for Hangover 2?

When you've seen one, you've seen both.

Recommend a film you've seen lately.
(3163 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG