The online racing simulator
World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
I can come too depending what time monday night actually is.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Is that sarcasm?

Sadly yes; probably there is an effective way to use that tank, still i haven't found it.
The most effective way that i found it's just to go around hoping to explode as late as possible
I hope that m6 will be better, still 10k exp to go...
I'm free almost all monday night you guys can choose the time!
Just researched the M6 last night and I'm really not looking forward to playing it at all. One tier higher opponents and *exactly* the same armour as the T1..

I want my T29 though...
Well, will play it to get the T29 too
Tonight will create an LFS only company at 08.00 UTC, let's see if we can have some people to join. See you guys later!

Edit:- will be on EU server
Patch 0.7 hits the EU server tonight remember. I've not checked if everything is up and running again yet.
Already downloading will post if something doesn't work; i think this is the patch where you can create limited tier companies? So we can have some low tier fun
Downloading via Torrent now, speed constatly changes; don't think i will get it in time, will let you know...
Had trouble downloading the new patch (now downloading torrent but not that fast), i will not be able to install patch today
Wargaming screwed this one, had to restart download three times before quitting and going via utorrent (at least one more hour)
I'm downloading at like 1% every 30mins. love my life.
Quote from Seb66 :I'm downloading at like 1% every 30mins. love my life.

Try the link I posted then
Quote from Crashgate3 :Try the link I posted then

Thanks not sure how much quicker it will be, but virgin has capped me at 270kb/s anyways, bastards! ah well, I'll leave it download since I'm going out.
Just got the whole 1.3GB in 46 minutes with that link
Installed!
Playing now, anbody for making a lfs company?
People still playing? I took about a month off and did not play at all in january but have been playing few games this month. Still loving the derp gun and I'll might soon get the vk4502 ausfAderpherp_mediumestT8heavy. Very much afraid of the grind to get any decent gun on it though.

Maybe I'll grind the tiger next and get the Tiger II instead because it just looks like it will much better to my play style. Instead of aiming skill and mobility I just like big guns and long reload times
I bought a Type-59 before they removed it from the store and 2 months premium with the leftover gold, so still play pretty regularly. The credits needed at higher tiers really does become a pain after T8, luckily the Type-59 makes between 50k and 100k for a decent game.

Currently (still) grinding my Tiger II, S51 and now also SU100.

If you get the top gun on the VK, it'll come in handy should you go the Tiger > Tiger II route, the 88 just doesn't do enough damage.
Decided to start...

have been led to beleive that a KV3 with a "derp" 107 is the best possible lower-level tank... What is the route to buying it, and how much xp and credit?
Quote from Jerrome Yong :Decided to start...

have been led to beleive that a KV3 with a "derp" 107 is the best possible lower-level tank... What is the route to buying it, and how much xp and credit?

The 'derp gun' is the 152mm fitted to the KV after you research the KV2 turret...huge damage, but crap rate of fire and accuracy. The 107mm fits both the KV and KV3, I find it the better all-round gun.

Both the KV and KV3 are decent tanks for their tier, with the KV having a T7 gun on a T5 tank and the KV3 having pretty strong armour for a T6. Both do end up in high tier battles though, and you'll most likely be killed in the face by a T9.

You can calculate XP and credits cost here - http://www.wotdb.info/
You have several garage slots, so you'll usually find yourself going down several paths at once anyway.

I've ended up with 13 garage slots and have 9 tanks on the go at the moment.

I've tried the 107 and 122 on the KV, but I keep going back to the 152. On Porokovka, hidden on the tree-lined road, I soloed a T95 with it, that was being spotted by our M5 in a bush further up.
Just added Jagdtiger.
6 games 18 kills.
That thing it's awesome!
I suggest the Tiger II also, lof of fun with it!
And soon... IS3! But first i need money! JT was really expensive!
Don't like too much T29 though, don't know if will continue on that line.
Trying also the french medium line, strange tanks but autoloader it's pure fun!
Going to play few hours. Say hello if you see tango_delta online
PC Gamer also has a voucher for 1500 Gold with the magazine this month.
Looks like this thread is disappering from popularity

I have been quite active, and on the KV path (MS-1, T-26, and the next one- T-4something)

Still grinding for next tank. 4,000 per battle.

Say hi if you see MiniMaus online!

Sorry 4 the bump

World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG