The online racing simulator
World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
Game name: Rubenzorz

Playing a lot lately; loved my tiger but now just buyed a king tiger.
Can't play with is; seems i use it wrong, lot of xp but also lot of losses and poor k/d ratio, hope the is3 will be better.
Got also Ferdinand, all upgraded is real beast.
And kv (107) and s51 to earn some good money!

So when we do an lfs platoon?
Started playing again...begun with medium Russian tanks had a lot of fun in t-34 and t-34-85(with 100mm IDIOT gun is pure awesomeness)then decided to go to heavy tanks through the kv-13(good armor useless gun)...Currently playing with IS and having huge money issues with it...

Rocket_Bunny

feel free to add me
After a few months when closed beta ended i started playing again, going for german medium tanks
lol, just had a funny moment:

We were down to two heavies (M6 and KV I think) and me in my Hummel, the enemy were down to one T29 which was keeping his head down and seemingly just trying to make the best of a bad job and save a repair bill. Our heavies were capping and the win was a foregone conclusion.

Suddenly the T29 appears a few hundred metres in front of me barrelling towards my position, presumably with the intention of at least getting another kill before the game ends. I aim, fire and miss, the act of which also gives me away to the approaching T29.

He shoots once and detracks me, leaving me helpless (I never bother with reapair kits on my arties, as it's usually too late once they get close enough to shoot you). He then drives up alongside me and stops, savouring the moment and I say 'trololol ' into the global chat. I'm waiting for the killing blow when what's this? The tracks are fixed! I suddenly dart forwards and his next shot misses, leaving him utterly helpess as I simply turn to face him, wait the 3 seconds for the next shell to load and BOOM! kill him with 2 seconds left on the game.

Trololol indeed
roflcopter... the exact same thing just happened again, only a Tiger instead of a T29

He suddenly appeared, literally 20 metres away and detracked me. Then instead of finishing the job he pissed about and drove round behind me. Then he missed me from literally 5 metres away (I have no idea how) giving me time to fix the tracks, turn, kill him and win the game
Having no previous knowledge of this game's existence, I found all the information posted on the first couple pages of this thread very exciting. Keeping my eagerness to download it and start playing it under control, I decided to carry on reading the most recent entries, when I came across a Battle Statistics screen that features swords (:really and something called a 'derp gun'.

Sorry, I'm out.
Swords?

A 'derp gun' is just what the community has ended up calling howitzers of a relatively large calibre for the tier of the tank they are mounted on due to the perceived ease at which you can take out other tanks with them (for example, the russian KV, with the KV-2 turret can mount the 152mm M-10 gun which can damage tanks 4 or even 5 tiers above it). They're not actually called that in-game.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Swords?

On one of Sebs in-game scoreboard screenies.

I think those with the crossed swords are in-server and ready to go, those without are still loading/joining.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Swords?

A 'derp gun' is just what the community has ended up calling howitzers of a relatively large calibre for the tier of the tank they are mounted on due to the perceived ease at which you can take out other tanks with them (for example, the russian KV, with the KV-2 turret can mount the 152mm M-10 gun which can damage tanks 4 or even 5 tiers above it). They're not actually called that in-game.

Damn had a bad day yesterday. Win ratio just 23,53%! &%/&(/&)¤%&¤#&¤#! I thought I was playing good and averaged about 400 in the KV and got kills in every game. 400 for lost game is pretty good me thinks.

Had few bad games too but my teams sucked so bad it wasn't even funny. The day before I had like 64% win ratio and I've been way over 50% every day since I got the derp gun for the kv.
http://jts.kapsi.fi/planetwot/playerStats/?name=tango_delta
Yeah, I've been having a terrible week too. It seems every team I join I play ok, get a couple of kills and then look up to find we only have three tanks left to their 10 or so.
Quote from Bean0 :Another bonus code to be had, 350 gold and 3 days premium...

http://www.alienwarearena.com/ ... orld-of-tanks-bonus-pack/

This extra premium recently has come in very handy, my new IS4 is proving damn expensive to run.

Thanks! Same with my IS... 1,000+ gold per shell is a lot haha. What gun would you recommend to use on the IS? I have the best 122mm, but I've been tempted to try out the 100mm also.
And another, 1 day premium and 300 gold...

http://www.playpc.pl/wot

Edit: Doesn't work for me, possibly for new accounts only.

Quote from Seb66 :Thanks! Same with my IS... 1,000+ gold per shell is a lot haha. What gun would you recommend to use on the IS? I have the best 122mm, but I've been tempted to try out the 100mm also.

I made OK money with the IS, as long as you win and are accurate you should make maybe 5k.

Regarding the gun choice, it depends which you prefer.
Both have the same penetration, but the shell cost for the 100mm is only about 300 credits. I have swapped to using this on my KV3 rather than the 122mm as it is purely a credit generator nowadays. 16k repair on IS4, then probably 10-15k of shells on top just haemorrhages credits
Quote from Bean0 :
Edit: Doesn't work for me, possibly for new accounts only.

Worked for me.

If I'd have saved all the gold from these offers, I'd be able to buy a KV5 or Type 59 by now.
Quote from Seb66 :Thanks! Same with my IS... 1,000+ gold per shell is a lot haha. What gun would you recommend to use on the IS? I have the best 122mm, but I've been tempted to try out the 100mm also.

1000+ gold wat?

Tiger II is epic win btw
Special starting this weekend...

Quote :Starting at 5:30 UTC on Sunday, 4 December and until 5:00 UTC on Monday, 12 December, stock on gear and ammo for superior fire power:

Up to 58% discount on gold rounds;
60% discount on gold consumables (new price during the special - 20 gоld);
50% discount on equipment;
50% discount on garage slots purchase.

Defrost your tanks and get ready for action!

I might pick up an extra garage slot and start on one of the medium lines.
Equipment being half price is a good one too, as you get back what you paid in full when you sell the tank it is fitted on.
Ooh, I might have to get a couple of garage slots
My current favourite thing:

Driving my B2 740(f) and coming up against T50 drivers who think they can circle me. With a 45degree/sec hull traverse and 50 deg/sec turret traverse (it takes me just 1.9 seconds for the gun to do a full 180 degrees) I just go round and round with them like a merry-go-round of death.

(although with the BB gun it has mounted, it takes a while..)
Quote from Bean0 :Courtesy of a Clanmate of mine, there's a promo going to get 750 Gold, 1 Week Premium, and a free M3 Stuart...

Goto http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/world-of-tanks/preview/

Goto http://login.ign.com/prime/promos/world-of-tanks/index.html
Click download and play, login again, then grab the promo code.

Goto https://game.worldoftanks.eu/account/promocode/
Enter the promo code

Goto https://login.ign.com/Subscribe/Manage/MySubscription.aspx
And tell it to stop renewing the damm IGN thingy (Continue cancellation is at the bottom of the page after you click that)

This seems to work again. Although I could not get two codes like last time but just one. Using credit card I got one code but not with paypal.
So when we do some lfs company games? That would be fun!
I'm up for it although my tank selection is pretty limited. Kv, kv3, tiger p, su-85, s-51, pzIV and t-50. All of those maxed up except the t-50 which I just got and it doesn't have the best engine yet. I have the su-100 too but with the stock gun it can't penetrate or hurt anything. Good shot takes 150hp out of enemy arty

We could just take some low tier tank which we can all afford and take one map and just use one side of it.
Oh well i got kv, is, s51, KT, Ferdi and the marvelous and unstoppable T1 heavy tank!
I'll throw a date; monday night could go? How many will be online?
me maybe

World Of Tanks
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG