The online racing simulator
Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
Jesus wept....Don't you guys have anything better to talk about? It would be nice if this thread was kept on the topic of GTA V...not about who has the superior machine.

PLEASE CLEAN UP THIS THREAD MODS!
Quote from Boris Lozac :Well half of my posts about consoles/pc are a joke, meant to stirr you PC nerds I said plenty of times that i was an avid PC gamer, why are you making yourselves more special then people who stopped playing on PC, i don't get it.. Yes i often joke about console versions, i can accept the flaws of it, but couple of you guys are just ridicolous..

Why you take it to the console vs pc level again, i mentioned just sense of humour. Was a bit wasted yesterday and probably shouldn't have posted that... but anyway...
I just said i like to keep my things in one place, nothing against consolegaming. It was you who jumped everytime mate. I don't actually play that much anymore these days either (lack of time & intrest) so there's no point for me to have a console anyway.
Quote from FPVaaron :do you know how much coal is burnt to run your computer wtf!!! You're ruining the environment

Our community is running on a wind farm.
Guys..

why speculate when only 2 days are left to release of the trailer?
Speculation as some do isn't a problem. It's when everyone gets together in an idiotic manner and bashes each other.
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Back on topic... I really hope GTA V is a mafia style game and not wannabe "gangsta". This might have already been said but.. yeah..

Maybe Mafia I and II are great for you.
I'm also hoping there's no "gangsta" stuff because it annoys the hell out of me. Kinda kills the possibility to "sink in" if the main character is some black dude with wrongly sized pants.
Quote from BigPeBe :Kinda kills the possibility to "sink in" if the main character is some black dude with wrongly sized pants.

I totally agree, having no possibility of "sinking in" is what prevented me from completing GTA SA storyline.
GTA IV was pretty good in that aspect tho (except for broken slavic accent ;D), and it could get improved even better. :3
I kind of liked a the San Andreas type of look. Playing a big black bloke with totally strange outfit was nice and it was just as funny as with the italian taste in vice city while being different too.
#137 - kdo
France/Paris would be awesome IMO. But I doubt it...
nice :o
nah it's in peru.

<provides link to somewhere>
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :Back on topic... I really hope GTA V is a mafia style game and not wannabe "gangsta". This might have already been said but.. yeah..

I hope you get the choice of both, and they're portrayed (as a GTA game should) as both a genuine tribute, and an unashamed parody equally.

In fact, with the rumour of a choice of different characters, having a few aspects to explore would be fun, imagine taking a middle aged, white guy into the heart of the 'Urban Gansta' underworld. He'd end up like Tim Westwood
Quote from lukelfs :Nah it's Hawaii

That brand on the poster is Vesuvius, that could also mean, it will be on Sicily... proper Mafia style!
Quote from Myffe :If its not coming to PC, im not buying it

You ****ing kidding me?
Well, obviously, if you don't own a console and the developer decides to not make a PC version, you cannot buy it on PC.

But i don't see a reason, why not. It's always worth the time converting it, dollah-wise.
Quote from Kid222 :Well, obviously, if you don't own a console and the developer decides to not make a PC version, you cannot buy it on PC.

But i don't see a reason, why not. It's always worth the time converting it, dollah-wise.

Making it another console port is not good at all dollah-wise, because people will know how crappy it will turn out and still won't buy it.
Quote from Stiggie :Making it another console port is not good at all dollah-wise, because people will know how crappy it will turn out and still won't buy it.

I'm not that kind of gamer, i can bite some bitter pills, if it is compensated in story/features etc. (like LFS, no bling bling, but good feeling and durability), so just shut up and let me give them my money.
Quote from Kid222 :That brand on the poster is Vesuvius, that could also mean, it will be on Sicily... proper Mafia style!

Er... just that it's the Etna on Sicily, while Vesuvius is near Naples. Now that's a Mafia city too, but I couldn't help myself spotting that huge misconception of italian geography.
Quote from ColeusRattus :Er... just that it's the Etna on Sicily, while Vesuvius is near Naples. Now that's a Mafia city too, but I couldn't help myself spotting that huge misconception of italian geography.

I love you ColeusRattus <3 <3

Grand Theft Auto V
(1980 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG