The online racing simulator
2011 NDR Winter Event - The Kyoto 150: Information and Signups
NOTE: YOU MUST SIGN UP ON THE PROVIDED GOOGLE DOC FORM OR IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED

Hi Racers!

We're bringing back the NDR Special / Seasonal Events, and this time it's a concept from Phil Diaz. It'll be 150 miles of the Kyoto Oval, with the XRG. It'll have a "Real Unique" format.

Prequalifying will run from 18:00 UTC Sunday, January 8th, 2012 until 23:59 UTC Thursday, January 12th, 2012

Heat Races will run on Saturday, January 14th.

The Race will be on Sunday, January 15th.

Event Timetable:

PreQualifying will Start and End at 18:00 UTC on the respective days

Heat Race 1: 18:00 UTC
Heat Race 2: 18:45 UTC (or 15 minutes after Heat Race 1, whichever comes later)
Heat Race 3: 19:30 UTC (or 15 minutes after Heat Race 2, whichever comes later)
Heat Race 4: 20:15 UTC (or 15 minutes after Heat Race 3, whichever comes later)
Last-Chance Qualifier: 21:00 UTC (or 15 minutes after Heat Race 4, whichever comes later)

Race will start at 18:00 UTC.

Convert times as needed if you need help using the Time Zone Converter

All drivers must be in the server no later than 5 minutes before the scheduled start time (except where delayed by longer race progress) to avoid the risk of starting deeper in the field due to missing a grid call.

No real entry requirements for this, just a simple "We can refuse to accept your entry at any time for any reason".

Official Rules Available Hier

Some highlights:

PreQ - Open server, drafting / bumpdrafting allowed
Heats - 4 heats + Last-Chance Qualifier (LCQ); Heats set by Pre-qual, Snake splits.; Each heat is 15 laps, LCQ is 10 laps; Caution laps do not count.
Race -81 laps; 3 attempts at a GWC; Caution laps do count.; 4-wide race start

To signup, go to this Google Form: https://docs.google.com/spread ... zNYaTFIZGRvaERZNXNZVHc6MQ

To view a list of current signups, go to this Google Doc: https://docs.google.com/spread ... vaERZNXNZVHc&hl=en_US
[/FONT][/COLOR]
#2 - Hahmo
I'd be in if i didn't work on sundays.. :/
#3 - J@tko
Quote from dekojester :Prequalifying will run from Sunday, December 4, 2011 until Friday, December 9, 2009.

Quote from J@tko :

It's scheduled to end just as we get the Scirocco

No wait, that's not gone right has it?
I see my teammates has written "Vires" and me "Team Vires" in Team section. Could anyone edit it if it's problem?
Mmmmmmmmm, sim racing sex in December. This one should be wicked.
#7 - CSF
Phil just came.
Quote from dekojester :"Real Uniqure" format.

Sounds very good.

I also quite like the font change halfway through the post
Quote from JO53PHS :Sounds very good.

I also quite like the font change halfway through the post

Font change due to copypasta from Google docs + cba to remove formatting. Done to entertain the eagle-eyed among us.
#10 - CSF
Roll up, roll up, don't make PMD cry by letting there be too few sign ups!!
I feel like in a TV show... only because PMD talked about such an event on Kyoto 500 stream, we do it xD this will get interesting, though
i put in #21 and 24 as a secondary seeing as 21 is taken. but if matti withdraws would like 21. If not allowed just leave 24 and I will change if he withdraws
I signed up with #25 first without knowing Ray had taken it (FFFFUUUUU), posted new signup with the #27. Sorry about that!

Deko note: Removed deprecated entry
Quote from Senninha25 :I signed up with #25 first without knowing Ray had taken it (FFFFUUUUU), posted new signup with the #27. Sorry about that!

Had an amnesia attack and posted for #25 again.

Time to practice bump drafting, make sure I dont wreck anyone

Deko note: Removed duplicate entry
Quote from Bmxtwins :Had an amnesia attack and posted for #25 again,

Between you and me it's just a question of who's the first one to sign up with the #25, really. Just happened to be two team members with the same favourite number! :doh:
im in
Registered!
im in
I am curious, why XRG? why not XRT or XRR?
Quote from rageshgr :I am curious, why XRG? why not XRT or XRR?

There is already a race in Spring, called the Kyoto 250, which uses XRT and XRR produces too much downforce to really be fun in an oval.
Oh cool, looking forward to it!
Is there any more info on this event?
#23 - CSF
What info do you require?
times
Fuuuu,race on sunday

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG