The online racing simulator
yeah no probs Also let me confirm this, except finalising the row for the heat winners and LCQ winners, others are ordered as per the pre-qual time, not the heat position. So it does n't matter if you are 2nd in heat or 7th in heat, am I right? One could be at no 7 in heat, but he may take position 5(row 2) if he is very fast in pre-quali right? Interesting
Quote from rageshgr :yeah no probs Also let me confirm this, except finalising the row for the heat winners and LCQ winners, others are ordered as per the pre-qual time, not the heat position. So it does n't matter if you are 2nd in heat or 7th in heat, am I right?

correct
Is it because, you wanted to give enough weight to the hardwork gone into 4 days of pre-qual?
From my perspective it is a safety feature. Due to the qualifying format you can only be fast if you can work with someone in a propper fashion. Drafting and bumpdrafting especially are only fast if done propperly. Of course you need to reward the heat-race winners, and that is the chance to avoid 1st-lap mayham for unlucky racers who did not find a good partner in pre-qual. But again, only if you can work with the cars around you well enough, you can get up and win the heat
Cool, got it
Times and rubbish like that added to OP.

Also any modifications to the entries that I'm aware of are sorted.

PMs with Pre-Qual PW will be sent out Thursday overnight / Friday am
Time for LCQ?

Also, unique has no r in it, Nolan would hate to see this catastrophe.
I withdraw, not enough free time.
Quote from dekojester :Times and rubbish like that added to OP.

Also any modifications to the entries that I'm aware of are sorted.

PMs with Pre-Qual PW will be sent out Thursday overnight / Friday am

Hey I didn't get any Pre-Qual PM
Quote from rageshgr :Hey I didn't get any Pre-Qual PM

Because I got called in to work on a late notice, so sleep plus earning money is more important to me than no sleep and sending PMs for a money-less activity
lol, anyways got the pm
-
(sjoblom) DELETED by sjoblom
I assume server name is NDR.Kyoto 150 (?) Well, its a private server, any chanse of getting a password
Time says it starts now. But no insim on?
Quote from greg_slideways :Time says it starts now. But no insim on?

I was busy with SuperGT stuff, Thilo let me know that it wasn't on, I started it at 18:03 according to my clock, but I'll give until 18:04 UTC on Friday to make up for it.
Lol, btw the rule does n't say about driver naming. Is it like 10 R.Ragesh ?
Quote from rageshgr :Lol, btw the rule does n't say about driver naming. Is it like 10 R.Ragesh ?

well it does:

Quote from 2011 Kyoto 150 Rules :As you’ll note, this is simpler than a standard NDR event rulebook, but keep in mind that the NDR Sporting code does apply, except in cases where certain bits are waived below.

And therefore the following rule applies:

Quote from New Dimension Racing Sporting Code :3.a) All drivers, when in an NDR even shall format their name by the following standard:

123 J. Doakes

Where the number is gray or white, and there is a space between the fullstop and the surname. You may color your name in any color. Drivers sharing a car must format their names in exactly the same color scheme.

Someone should come drive with me
Ah ok thanks Falke, didn't strike about the except clause
deko, if I can't make the heat race but am succesfull in prequal may I still attend the actual event, starting from last?
...or a complete moron...
Quote from Bmxtwins :deko, if I can't make the heat race but am succesfull in prequal may I still attend the actual event, starting from last?

Uh...have you even read this? And then this?
TL;DR, Heat races are run the day before the big race, and if you can't make it to the Heat races, then there's no race spot for you, I'm afraid.

There you go, short and sweet.
Is there anything like times tracker and if not, can i expect it?
Quote from Kid222 :Is there anything like times tracker and if not, can i expect it?

1) Enter to NDR.Kyoto 150 server
2) Send message "!top"
3) ????
4) PROFIT

I can't be arsed to find or code a web listing of times, sorry :|

E:

Quote from Bmxtwins :deko, if I can't make the heat race but am succesfull in prequal may I still attend the actual event, starting from last?

There is no success in pre-qualifying. Prequalifying will only set the grid for the heat races.

And now if you still can't figure it out, I shall have to ask you to take a long walk off of a short pier.
Anyone up for some 15 lap sprints today?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG