The online racing simulator
Quote from CSF :What info do you require?

1. Server Information (if available)
2. What Time heat races are at
3. What time actual event is at
4. Skin requirements
#27 - Emyn
Oops i toke same number (3) than Nicce
#28 - Emyn
Quote from Emyn :Oops i toke same number (3) than Nicce

If i can change it, i'll take 333.

Deko note: change granted and applied
tires????????
Any skin requirements?

Ps. ч²° Testing (TGS) Is open for practice we are on running laps!
Official Server now avaialble - rules / skin etc stuff should be up by Tuesday at the latest - should be simple, in keeping with the tradition of our seasonal one-offs.

Join NDR.Kyoto 150
I'm in =)
Quote from dekojester :Official Server now avaialble - rules / skin etc stuff should be up by Tuesday at the latest - should be simple, in keeping with the tradition of our seasonal one-offs.

Join NDR.Kyoto 150

Can we perhaps get an idea of what tires will be allowed in the event?
Normals only or??

Note: WR Hotlap is done with Hybrids.
If you want them to burn after many laps or a slide then sure, pick hybrids. Nothing wrong with a bit of strategy.
Quote from PMD9409 :If you want them to burn after many laps or a slide then sure, pick hybrids. Nothing wrong with a bit of strategy.

Eh, I've been testing.
Quote from PMD9409 :If you want them to burn after many laps or a slide then sure, pick hybrids. Nothing wrong with a bit of strategy.

Pro'lly we can use it for quali, right?
I didn't understand the 3 heat-races, LCQ and snake splits procedure, hope it will be available when you release the rule book?
Quote from rageshgr :I didn't understand the 3 heat-races, LCQ and snake splits procedure, hope it will be available when you release the rule book?

Yes, of course.
Thnx
Please add Tim Chadwick to Fully Sick Racing Team. Thanks.
deko if you could please change the team for Greg and myself from
WarLab
to Rising Phoenix Motorsports
rockin' the old tags and skins, just like the old days.
10/15/2011 7:18:57 3 Niclas Malmgren (Dahl ) nicce SAVAGE SimSports Sweden

do a driver update on last name on me.. () << is the old.

tnx man.
Rules hier

I believe that's all that's needed for this - we try to keep our seasonal event rulebooks as simple as possible. If I find or hear of any needed updates, I'll be sure to let you know what I actually do update.

EditAdd: I'll go through all the entry updates etc during the day Wednesday.

Hey I did about 50 laps with rear-hybird and front road_normal, they did not overheat.
Can you do me an update? Please change my team name from Pilote from Hell to Pilotes from Hell . Thanks in advance.
Quote from dekojester :
Heats - 3 heats + Last-Chance Qualifier (LCQ); Heats set by Pre-qual, Snake splits.;

As per the rule book, should n't this be 4 heats+LCQ? Hence making it 7*4+2, 30 driver grid
Quote from rageshgr :As per the rule book, should n't this be 4 heats+LCQ? Hence making it 7*4+2, 30 driver grid

it was changed sothat every heat winner gets a spot in the front row. He just didn't change it in the OP yet, no worries.

and what is wrong with 7x4+2? 7 from each heat and 2 from the LCQ.
Quote from TFalke55 :
and what is wrong with 7x4+2? 7 from each heat and 2 from the LCQ.

Yes dude, there is nothing wrong with 7*4+2, that is the expected one, my point was about the changing the OP to 4 so that it becomes 7*4+2 That is why I asked "Shoud n't this be 4?"
Quote from rageshgr :Yes dude, there is nothing wrong with 7*4+2, that is the expected one, my point was about the changing the OP to 4 so that it becomes 7*4+2 That is why I asked "Shoud n't this be 4?"

well be sure, he will change it as soon as he is around again

2011 NDR Winter Event - The Kyoto 150: Information and Signups
(135 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG