The online racing simulator
That's the lucky break of the year for me. Had a basketball match to attend to (just arrived now), so I wouldn't be able to get to the heat races.

With that said, all the best for the quickest solution to this situation, I can't wait to race!
It appears that the servers returned sometime after approx. 0:00 UTC. I do have access to Airio, however, I have not made a decision yet as to when to reschedule. I will be making that sometime within the next 24-36 hours.

In the meantime, I will keep pre-Qualifying OPEN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

The main server is up, and has all necessary data. Be prepared, pre-Qualifying may be ended any time, but I will give at least a 1 hour notice.

Again, be on standby for event rescheduling details.
#103 - CSF
So when is the 150 coming back?
#104 - CSF
I'm so confused, someone help.
Please don't make it next Saturday! The Revolutionary Racing Christmas Event is scheduled for Saturday.
#106 - CSF
Sorry, gotta be next week.
Quote from greg_slideways :Please don't make it next Saturday! The Revolutionary Racing Christmas Event is scheduled for Saturday.

Yeah i hope its not saturday too, got some party
UNOFFICIAL: Just an update to keep you informed right now, it's looking like I won't have time to reschedule this for December, the only date I even see as semi-viable would be to do the heats on Dec 30th (Fri) and the race on Dec 31st (Sat), but that would interfere with New Year's Eve partying etc.

The next available date I see is in January, and that is the current best option. With that, I might reset and restart the prequal instead of extending it - it's all the current options.
Please don't restart the pre-quali dude, it will waste all the efforts we put in 4 days
Quote from rageshgr :Please don't restart the pre-quali dude, it will waste all the efforts we put in 4 days

As the next possible free spot in the LFS schedules is in 5 weeks (next weekend buisy, then christmas, then new year, then MoE 24h) I don't think it would be just to base it on this week's results.
Quote from rageshgr :Please don't restart the pre-quali dude, it will waste all the efforts we put in 4 days

If you think that I'm that dumb to not consider that arguement, I suggest otherwise, That arguement will be considered. But if it doesn't run until at least the 2nd weekend in January, I'm definately not going to have pre-Qualifying run for 4-5 more weeks for a start.
You're an american, have to point out the obvious
Quote from dekojester :UNOFFICIAL: Just an update to keep you informed right now, it's looking like I won't have time to reschedule this for December, the only date I even see as semi-viable would be to do the heats on Dec 30th (Fri) and the race on Dec 31st (Sat), but that would interfere with New Year's Eve partying etc.

The next available date I see is in January, and that is the current best option. With that, I might reset and restart the prequal instead of extending it - it's all the current options.

Sprints on friday and race on Saturday is probably best option. Because on friday there are no or very little events to conflict with. If thats the case I can make it

Pls dont reset prequal as I woked hard to get the time i did
Quote from Bmxtwins :Pls dont reset prequal as I woked hard to get the time i did

Although tehcnically the times don't matter since all preQual does is set the grids for the heat races :P
Quote from Bmxtwins :Sprints on friday and race on Saturday is probably best option.

Not gonna work cos timezones. American (at least west coast) people are still in work/school when it's already late night in for example eastern Europe.

Quote from Bmxtwins :Pls dont reset prequal as I woked hard to get the time i did

1. If you worked so hard for the time, then surely you should be able to pull a time that is very close to the time you already have done.
2. It's oval, why do you care so much about your prequal time? As we've seen before in NDR oval events, it doesn't really matter where you start from, cos the opportunity of winning the actual race is pretty much the same whether you start from P5 or P25 imo.
Quote from reigga :Not gonna work cos timezones. American (at least west coast) people are still in work/school when it's already late night in for example eastern Europe.

Not sure about school, as it will be during holiday time

And only 7 americans. Most of which are closer to the east coasts iirc

Why do I care where I start? less chance of being wrecked in 5th than 25th
-
(CSF) DELETED by dekojester : attacking and/or unrelated to thread
-
(Mustangman759) DELETED by dekojester : attacking and/or unrelated to thread
-
-
(IsaacPrice) DELETED by dekojester : attacking and/or unrelated to thread
-
(aroX123) DELETED by dekojester : attacking and/or unrelated to thread
-
-
(Bmxtwins) DELETED by dekojester : attacking and/or unrelated to thread
-
(xtraction) DELETED by dekojester : attacking and/or unrelated to thread
So any news?
Quote from greg_slideways :So any news?

CSF is the greatest person in the world.

But that's not what you were talking about, I guess. And, come to think of it, it isn't news either.
#119 - CSF
Hmmm, me thinks those posts did have something to do with the 150... or at least the first one did.
The NDR Winter Event has been rescheduled official to the following dates:

Prequalifying will run from 18:00 UTC Sunday, January 8th, 2012 until 23:59 UTC Thursday, January 12th, 2012

Heat Races will run on Saturday, January 14th.

The Race will be on Sunday, January 15th.

The Heat Races and Race will maintain their original timetable.

Pre-Qualifying times from the previous Pre-Qualifying run will carry over.

Entries are now reopened for the time being.
Quote from dekojester :The NDR Winter Event has been rescheduled official to the following dates:

Prequalifying will run from 18:00 UTC Sunday, January 8th, 2012 until 23:59 UTC Thursday, January 12th, 2012

Heat Races will run on Saturday, January 14th.

The Race will be on Sunday, January 15th.

The Heat Races and Race will maintain their original timetable.

Pre-Qualifying times from the previous Pre-Qualifying run will carry over.

Entries are now reopened for the time being.

That's sadly the day I'm gonna sleep ( MoE 24H ends just 2-3 hours before this )
Quote from Dennis93 :That's sadly the day I'm gonna sleep ( MoE 24H ends just 2-3 hours before this )

??? It ends one week before this! Pre-Qualifying just starts 2-3 hours after MoE 24h but you just have to complete a lap there!
Unless you need 5 days of sleep after MoE lol
Sorry this was way too early for me to try and quick read/understand that post.

Anyways preQ starts same day as MoE end which is ok.
Sorry Deko, slight misunderstanding so I signed myself again ... so now I'm dubbelposted in the assignments doc.
Can u remove my second assignment

2011 NDR Winter Event - The Kyoto 150: Information and Signups
(135 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG