The online racing simulator
Deko: ah, rite.. now excuse me while i take a short walk off a long pier.
Prequalifying Standings after 2 Days: Screenshot from 18:04UTC so with 72 hours left
Attached images
Kyoto150QualifyingAfter2Days.jpg
Quote from dekojester :
There is no success in pre-qualifying. Prequalifying will only set the grid for the heat races.

And now if you still can't figure it out, I shall have to ask you to take a long walk off of a short pier.

Ah i gotcha. I got it confused with super gt qualifying and thought the heat races were just to set the grid.

Cheers.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Ah i gotcha. I got it confused with super gt qualifying and thought the heat races were just to set the grid.

Cheers.

I think you need to learn SuperGT as well.
#80 - xyx
i made double signup can anyone erase first named "roman"
Quote from xyx :i made double signup can anyone erase first named "roman"

Done.

On a side note: No new entries will be accepted after 18:00 UTC Wednesday.

Also, a couple changes forthcoming later tonight / tommorow to the rules: Will add TS requirement for races, as well as change grid ordering. Now the feature start grid will be based off of heat race finish, with race 1 to the left, race 4 on the right.
Quote from dekojester :Done.
Now the feature start grid will be based off of heat race finish, with race 1 to the left, race 4 on the right.

Ah ok good idea IMO, otherwise it was like the results of heat race did not count at all (except winners). This new rule has given equal to weight to pre-quali and heat
sorry guys, i couldn't find the server password

i'm Nº 222 (elpiojoso)
Quote from Dr3dD :sorry guys, i couldn't find the server password

i'm Nº 222 (elpiojoso)

There was a PM sent at 20:11 UTC to elpiojoso containing the Password. Passwords get sent to the username on the entry - we don't look for a 2nd name that the user may or may not have.
Server down?
Will the time for prequal be extended then?(Was going to do it tonight, looks like now I can't, and only just even get home before the prequal ends tomorrow.) Based on this, if it isn't then I probably cant race
Quote from Robendo :Server down?

Quote from IsaacPrice :Will the time for prequal be extended then?(Was going to do it tonight, looks like now I can't, and only just even get home before the prequal ends tomorrow.) Based on this, if it isn't then I probably cant race

500 servers cause that problem... we're searching for a solution
I'll be looking into extending the preQual, not sure when to yet of course. Will determine that later tonight.

And if the server canot come back by the scheduled end of PreQual, I may consider a leniency programme for those who were unable to preQual
For those who may overlook forum announcements:

All parties involved in the Kyoto 150:

Seeing as the server in use for prequal was down at 04:00 UTC when prequal was intended to end, I could not get to the Airio !top list to generate results.

IF the server becomes accessible by 14:00 UTC, the event should be presumed to be go-ahead.

IF the server IS NOT ACCESIBLE by 14:00 UTC, the event will be suspended until further notice.

This time is set taking into consideration my work schedule for the day and the time that will be needed to process preQual results.
So will we find out what heat we will run in?
Quote from greg_slideways :So will we find out what heat we will run in?

I don't understand, did you not real his post? Or could you not comprehend? He doesn't have the pre-qual results because the server is down. You can't make the line-ups for the heats without knowing the pre-qual results...

If the servers come back online or he can somehow access the Airio file, don't you think he will notify everyone on what server they are in? Would be silly not to right?

Please think before you post.
Quote from greg_slideways :So will we find out what heat we will run in?

Call me mental, but I think this statement I'm quoting below explains why this question of yours is daft.

Quote from dekojester :For those who may overlook forum announcements:

All parties involved in the Kyoto 150:

Seeing as the server in use for prequal was down at 04:00 UTC when prequal was intended to end, I could not get to the Airio !top list to generate results.

IF the server becomes accessible by 14:00 UTC, the event should be presumed to be go-ahead.

IF the server IS NOT ACCESIBLE by 14:00 UTC, the event will be suspended until further notice.

This time is set taking into consideration my work schedule for the day and the time that will be needed to process preQual results.

Quote from dekojester :Call me mental, but I think this statement I'm quoting below explains why this question of yours is daft.

Deko!
I really admire all the work you put in to make all these events become so professional AND fun And I think my opinion goes for most of the other guys attending this event.
Nobody can blame you for having serverproblems, especially when all this work is done during your spare time.
Keep up the great work mate
Oh, I was reading the first post and had a question, simply hit post reply. Smh. No need for hostillity. Hope you find the files you need...
Withdrawing, sorry.
As per the updated announcement:

Although the official Kyoto 150 server is back online, the server which houses the Airio used for PreQualification was not at the deadline. I even checked a bit later just in the event there was a delay, but it was not up.

That in mind, the Kyoto 150 is SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Please bear in mind that this is NOT a cancellation, the event is to be considered delayed. A revised timetable will be discussed and presented at the proper time.
Any idea when it might be rescheduled to?
Quote from greg_slideways :Any idea when it might be rescheduled to?

No, cannot determine that until servers are back or a sufficient ETA is provided.
The server is back online, just no Airio. Just trying to help, don't take me as nagging. I was looking forward to racing today!
Quote from greg_slideways :The server is back online, just no Airio. Just trying to help, don't take me as nagging. I was looking forward to racing today!

See the bold italicized bit

Quote from dekojester :As per the updated announcement:

Although the official Kyoto 150 server is back online, the server which houses the Airio used for PreQualification was not at the deadline. I even checked a bit later just in the event there was a delay, but it was not up.

That in mind, the Kyoto 150 is SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Please bear in mind that this is NOT a cancellation, the event is to be considered delayed. A revised timetable will be discussed and presented at the proper time.

Even if the Airio server had been back on by even an hour before the heat races were scheduled, that would not have been enough time for me to sort the grids

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG