The online racing simulator
You can eh? Psn is borislozac
Had another go (fun car like you said), did a 50.0xx on the comforts, valid, but with a couple of greedy moments over kerbs, so I discount that one. 51.0xx was my best totally clean lap.

Maybe standard Yellowbirds on comfort soft too?
Nice times, i'm finding it harder to find the limit here then say, LFS.. There's really weight and inertia to the cars that i didn't felt in other games/sims..
-
(brandons48) DELETED by brandons48
it's their thing to add an annoying whine to every high performance car, dunno why.
Quote from JJ72 :it's their thing to add an annoying whine to every high performance car, dunno why.

It's race transmission that does it. Although it's way too high volume-wise anyway.
Race exhaust always spoils the sounds of the cars, I stick to sports exhaust on cars I upgrade, sounds much better.
Spa is not bad for sure... I think I'll go and set some laps there in a few cars and report back
The little Mazda Roadster TC is GREAT after some setupwork. Got rid of almost all of the understeer, and the grip is phenomenal. Did a quick lap of Nordschleife, did a 7:50 lap with lots of time to be had.
Looks even better!
Pretty dissapointed in Yellow Bird, does not behave like i expected it too, or maybe the Comfort tires are too optimistic for this car.. And that Caterham Gabkicks gave me is to stable, drives so easy compared to LX'es
Pic of the caterham on GT5 plz, thanks
Hey Gabkicks have you done something to the one you gave me, i prefer them stock
They all have cockpit view now, but most of the standard cars are just black texture of the inside, though convertibles have some nice cockpits, on the Caterham it's similiar to LX interior, slightly blurry

Here's a quick lap from me (HD ) with comfort softs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7uhN_1oahk
Quote from Boris Lozac :Hey Gabkicks have you done something to the one you gave me, i prefer them stock

I dont think anything permanent is done to it, may have parts bought for it, but i think i sent it to you stock w/ brakes maybe set to 6/4

I wish there was a way to turn off autoblip i healtoe, but its not really necessary it seems.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on4gR0J80JQ
Quote from Boris Lozac :They all have cockpit view now, but most of the standard cars are just black texture of the inside, though convertibles have some nice cockpits, on the Caterham it's similiar to LX interior, slightly blurry

Here's a quick lap from me (HD ) with comfort softs..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7uhN_1oahk

Looks nice, but 3rd gear on the main straight?

My vagina for a ps3 with gt5!
Yep it has pretty long gears by default, love the sound of it!
By default?, kinda sucks..., Have a good torque in low band rpm?
You can notice i'm switching to first gear couple of times, i don't know why are they so long, i checked gearbox and transmission it seems nothing has been done to it.
Quote from Boris Lozac :You can notice i'm switching to first gear couple of times, i don't know why are they so long, i checked gearbox and transmission it seems nothing has been done to it.

It was exactly the same on GT4 too.
Yeah! I think they just threw in regular gear ratios for a car that revs to 7000 or something, and because this one revs so much higher the gears are a lot longer. Can't believe they didn't change the final drive for it in GT5.
But it drives great, best fun i had on GT5 so far..
Well a S7 have a gear box of 5 speed ( Some case 4 ) But 3???, old schools cars like the Mercury cougar 68 / Dodge challenger R/T / others have 3 speeds... ( Of course as a vanilla car )

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG