The online racing simulator
that's better than being postponed indefinitely, but it's still overly delayed.
No more Duke Nukem Forever comparisons. woot
We'll see in time, I ain't holding my breath though.....
Quote from danowat :We'll see in time, I ain't holding my breath though.....

That's what she said.
Were you there?
Some night shots

correct me if i'm wrong, but SS Route 5 was always a night track.
Quote from bunder9999 :correct me if i'm wrong, but SS Route 5 was always a night track.

Indeed it was, but that still looks pretty damn good.
That first pic looks incredible....

I'm probably going to get this just for the graphics and cars lol
Can't wait... I'll just get the game to tune japanese cars or hot hatches and go online + use photomode. Maybe more, but I wouldn't go for those long hard races with race cars. I'll just save credits to use for modding the cars and put in some nawzzz!
I'll wait for the 100% gamesaves to come rolling in
Anyone unlocked all the pistols yet? What's the best one.. i'm finding the M1911 'cocking' sound too enjoyable to go back to M9, but it has just 7 rounds..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Anyone unlocked all the pistols yet? What's the best one.. i'm finding the M1911 'cocking' sound too enjoyable to go back to M9, but it has just 7 rounds..

wrong thread
Yeah....
lol
Quote from CoolColJ :What's with the Tentative street names?

PD put the GOW3 trailer for download 720p res
http://www.gran-turismo.com/jp/news/d9119.html

it's been on youtube for a couple days now.

edit: does anyone know the music from the video? tunatic doesn't seem to recognize it.
Yes, but you can download it at full quality! it's 131megs, the one on youtube is 40+ megs at 720p and third generation already. The original compressed video that was uploaded to YT was 70+ megs. Plus the YT one has a few jitters and glitches when the R8 and Ferrari are seen.

the song is “Borrowed Time” by TC feat Sub Focus.
Quote from CoolColJ :the song is “Borrowed Time” by TC feat Sub Focus.

hmm, well that tells me that tunatic is shit... for a song made in 2007, you'd think it would be in the database.

thanks
Mainstream pop music yeah, not for this type of electronic music

BTW at the start of the video, that cyclinder shaped building has the lights forming the GT logo

also - high beams are on
http://i41.tinypic.com/29w0mrp.jpg

anyone who does 3D modelling and rendering will notice the shading error here - they need to smooth out and fix the model's poly normals
I can't see that on the real car

Fire that modeller now!
Looks like Sony is about to start dribbling out all the details soon

http://blog.us.playstation.com ... nt-page-1/#comment-365378

Quote :Stephanie Yoshimoto | March 12th, 2010 at 10:29 am

GT5 will have all types of racing styles, including road, drift, rally, NASCAR, and more. By adding NASCAR, this won’t take anything away from the GT experience you would expect.

so the drifters out there can expect being able to drift, even if the Time Trial was just about impossible to do so with a 900 degree wheel

Quote from a guy in the Irish GT Academy Finals
Quote :
That was the indy time trial for the GT Academy comp. Was put together solely for that purpose and is no reflection of how the game will be. I got to the national finals and they had a few additional tracks to race on with those cars - Fuji, Daytona Road and then the TT from the demo - car felt a lot better. Other European regional finalists got to race on the Nürburgring the lucky sods although they did have an unrealistic drafting to contend with - such to the point that it was re-coded and removed for our final. The Irish finalist - Dan Collins fared very well at the GT Academy, Silverstone. He made it to the final 4. They drove(and raced) r35 gtr's, 370z's, race prepped 350z's, single seaters and karts - which makes nismoe sad he didn't get there

High beams arent on, the stripes go down and not straight forward.
I doubt those are high beams, high beams are BRIGHT!!!!!! youd go blind.

Gran Turismo 5
(7732 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG