The online racing simulator
I almost forgot... Ordered, now I gotta wait 3 or 4 weeks for it to arrive...

Oh, and I actually bought this one.
ex-classmates b-day party is tonight, so..

Quote from matijapkc :I almost forgot... Ordered, now I gotta wait 3 or 4 weeks for it to arrive...

Oh, and I actually bought this one.

Should've ordered it from Logitech website, they have free 5-day UPS delivery on >20E orders.
Quote from E.Reiljans :Should've ordered it from Logitech website, they have free 5-day UPS delivery on >20E orders.

No shit? Even to Croatia? (we're a shit country and we aren't in EU, so I'm asking)
Quote from matijapkc :No shit? Even to Croatia? (we're a shit country and we aren't in EU, so I'm asking)

Well, go to Logitech.com and search for yourself, I am not sure. :3
Can't wait!
Attached images
DSC04896_2.jpg
It's almost 2.5 times faster than a GTS 250, + it has DX11, so yeah, you'll notice huge improvement :P

How much would you want for your 250? :3
i dunno between 80-100 $
Oh wait, you're from USA.

Shipping would cost a fortune, no?
no not realy,it goes by weight i guess around 30 bucks.not sure
£50 and i'll take it
-
(E.Reiljans) DELETED by E.Reiljans
winter wheels.
and just got some winter tyres off ebay.
@ S14 - what'd you get?

I think I've over-prepared for the winter...
Quote from Jakg :@ S14 - what'd you get?

overprepared? how?

got myself some winter tires too...goodyear ultragrip 8.
cost a bit, but my life is surely worth it (for me )
Winter wheels,
Winter tyres,
Shovel in the boot,
Rope in the boot,
Webasto fuel-burning heater (diesel pre-heater),
Heated washer jets...

All to take on a few weeks of snow.
Quote from Jakg :@ S14 - what'd you get?

2x Goodyear Ultragrip 6
2x Goodyear Eagle Vector 5 (ok, these are not strictly winter tyres but they have high silica content and have some good reviews for snow.

I also ran a bit short of money and I got those for £100 delivered (well, won them on the 'bay today lol).
The £10 extra for a set of 4 michellin alpin 3 jobbies or some Dunlop 3Ds or whatever was really too much. Annoyingly on Wednesday the place selling them put their prices up by a tenner. Bastards.

As for overpreparing, well there's food, a shovel perhaps, don't most cars come with heated washer jets anyway? Alternatively use some anti-freezing screenwash. That way you can wash while it unfreezes and freeze while you wash. dawg.

Quote from Jakg :Winter wheels,
Winter tyres,
Shovel in the boot,
Rope in the boot,
Webasto fuel-burning heater (diesel pre-heater),
Heated washer jets...

All to take on a few weeks of snow.

sounds more like im not prepared good enough
temperatures are expected to exceed -25 C here again this year

Quote from S14 DRIFT :

As for overpreparing, well there's food, a shovel perhaps, don't most cars come with heated washer jets anyway? Alternatively use some anti-freezing screenwash. That way you can wash while it unfreezes and freeze while you wash. dawg.

never heard about heated washer jets before
got anti-freeze in my water so im fine...i hope.
a fair few modern cars come with "winter pack" which will generally include headlight washers and heated washer jets.

some cars even have heated wipers (my dads lexus for example). unfortunately no winter pack on my golf so no heated washers but imagine that. if you were stuck in a forest in the middle of nowhere you could turn your car into a make shift shower by turning the washer jet nozzles around. add some bubbly stuff and you'd be good to go.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG