The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
It's not Origin you're kidding with the VPN anyway, it's the seperate EA release date checker. Origin doesn't give a **** what the release date is.
#727 - Uke
Turns out 64 player Rush is available on the PC, will be an amazing cluster****.
Quote from Uke :Turns out 64 player Rush is available on the PC, will be an amazing cluster****.

Where do you see that?
Preloaded and ready to go except, i dont have an AMD HD 7970 2gb yet :/ not for anther few months probably
Been playing this for the last couple of hours. SP is good, MP is the best thing I've ever played. Here's how to play it, easy as.

Quote from RavenXXX2 :Control panel>Internet options>connections>lan settings>check " use a proxy server" enter following details.

Or the Indonesian IP with same port.

I hope someone could confirm that there is proper working LAN co-op campaign in the PC version? So I could actually consider getting this.
it worked loading campaign now !!
i guess im going to walmart tomorrow
That was on last night.

Really good episode.

Also, dat Suzi.
#737 - Uke
20fps on average.. Massive audio stutter.. FUFUF

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200
Nvidia geforce 560ti
4gb of ram..

I should be good to go with this game, but I have no idea what's wrong :<
Quote from Uke :20fps on average.. Massive audio stutter.. FUFUF

Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200
Nvidia geforce 560ti
4gb of ram..

I should be good to go with this game, but I have no idea what's wrong :<

On what resolution and what graphics?
#739 - Uke
Doesn't run that well either here. I'm afraid I'm running out of VRAM.

When I look around quickly it gets a little laggy, but when I just move slowly it's 60FPS vsynced and smooth as hell.

Good thing I got a laptop that has 1GB of VRAM which makes it so smoot has a smoothie even on Very high while recording...
Quote from Uke :Low and 1280x1024

Very weird... Did you install the newest nvidia drivers? 285.62? If you did then I will uninstall that driver asap
#742 - Uke
Quote from TamelCoe :Very weird... Did you install the newest nvidia drivers? 285.62? If you did then I will uninstall that driver asap

Yes I did, but I think I have something in my comp setup incorrectly or I have some software problems. I will start operation fresh windows, and if it isn't smoother after that I'll just give up and go to the nearest computer store and tell them to check what could be wrong.
i went to walmart for no reason. wtf? its 25th. they had nothing on shelf,not even a tag for the game.
i`ll check best buy on the way home
Quote from e2mustang :i went to walmart for no reason. wtf? its 25th. they had nothing on shelf,not even a tag for the game.
i`ll check best buy on the way home

Since when do you live in America?
Quote :

I don't know anyone who would joke around about living in jersey.
It got delayed in Mexico or at least in my city *rage*
Quote from Bose321 :Oh SNAP, I only looked at his flag...

Recorded some missions, here's the mission "comrades"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50jtmpx5-4A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPyleb69yB0

Nice videos, looks like the SP campaign could be rather enjoyable. Videos I've seen before were played on consoles so they didn't really tell much.

Can you tell me if there is any type of proper LAN? It would be awesome for me and my friends cause we sometimes like to get together and do some LAN gaming, especially the co-op could be epic tho I believe it's only for 2 players?
Thanks. Havn't got to the co-op yet. Can't tell anything about that yet.

Going to upload some other missions tomorrow.

Sucks my youtube channel has a 15 minute limit which I can't get rid of because youtube whines about everything...
Ok I'll be waiting for the info. Especially about the LAN since it's always easier to organize a "lan party" if you don't need to go online.

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG