The online racing simulator
12 world championships between the top 5.
I think Lauda might be eating hes hat on hes Schumacher comments.
Liuzzi, price of the strike of the year.
Go Schumacher! Great battle with Hamilton.
Quote from Juzaa :Go Schumacher! Great battle with Hamilton.

Amen. Been waiting months for this!
idiot schumacher is only blocking people again... what kind of a strategy is this?? what kind of a bastard would race like this?
OMG Watchit Hamo, freaking hell. Great battle Hamo, Schumi, Button.
Oh, its you again.
haha as a Button fan I am loving this. Hamilton couldn't get through for 10+ laps. Button got through at his first go :P But having said that, Michael's tyres were a lot worse.
Quote from ZORER :idiot schumacher is only blocking people again... what kind of a strategy is this?? what kind of a bastard would race like this?

A 7 time world champion?

Micheal is entitled to defend his position. He's not weavering about. As Martin and David are saying in commentary, he's just under the line, between what's right and whats wrong.
#36 - CSF
Hahahaha Button took 3 corners to pass Schumacher. Proper schooling of Lewis has been completed.
Was it possible to block posts from users on this forum?
Great racing from Michael. I have to disagree with Martin and DC's comments about Michael made two moves after the second chicane, but I think Michael blocked ONCE then returned to the racing line. Schumi is indeed pushing it, but you don't become a seven times world champion by not pushing the limits.
#40 - CSF
They only ever mention that stuff when it's on someone like Lewis. If it were the other way around it would be all about fairness and tremendous defence.
Schumi troll.
#43 - pipa
Schumacher is exactly doing what i wanted to see.
#44 - CSF
Indeed, a fight between those two was something I was looking forward to. It's a pity that when it comes to racing now, you just can't do it. I look forward to Lewis crying after the race and then going on about how wonderful Senna was. The irony shouldn't be lost on anyone.
Quote from CSF :Indeed, a fight between those two was something I was looking forward to. It's a pity that when it comes to racing now, you just can't do it. I look forward to Lewis crying after the race and then going on about how wonderful Senna was. The irony shouldn't be lost on anyone.

Yeah same, he was already crying in the team radio. Epic battle, was good to see. Bit awkward it took Hamilton 26 laps to go by, and 1 turn for Button.

Though Schumi was very slow coming out of that turn where Hamilton passed easily. No idea what happened. Guess his rears are kinda dead.
Didn't Ross remind Schuey to leave room for him twice?
I've always felt that Monza was a boring track. not today. yes button passed MSC quickly. but Hamilton did all the work of destroying MSC's tyres. I'm a Ferrari fan (MSC days), but i'm loving this mercades battle. well, was.
I am amazed how Schumi managed to keep him for over 25 laps behind without making any moves outside rules. Share brilliance. Only if he had stronger car!
The race director needs to be fired. Whenever something exciting happens, he cuts to the freaking celebrities. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE "FAMOUS" PEOPLE!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG