The online racing simulator
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :The race director needs to be fired. Whenever something exciting happens, he cuts to the freaking celebrities. NO ONE CARES ABOUT THE "FAMOUS" PEOPLE!

Why would you want to fire Charlie Whiting for what happens on the tv ?

You should be calling for the head of the world feed director.

i meant the tv director haha
Close Lewis, but not quite close enough. Meh Gratz Vettel, you are ledgend
And Kudos Button, great stuff.
Fastest lap by LH. Now who needs a driving lesson again?

It is obvious that a possible race win or at least 2nd place for LH ruined by the 7 times world idiot.
It was probably the best race of the season so far. Without the Hamilton - Schumi battle it would've been another boring race. Those 26 laps were awesome.

Oh, and Vettel please stop, it's boring already.
Quote from ZORER :Fastest lap by LH. Now who needs a driving lesson again?

It is obvious that a possible race win or at least 2nd place for LH ruined by the 7 times world idiot.

That 7 times world champion kept your God (the best driver of the universe) up until 26 laps. Took 1-3 turns for Button? Now who is better? Get your head out of his ass finally!

Ignore list is useful, now you're on it. You talk too much BS.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :That 7 times world champion kept your God (the best driver of the universe) up until 26 laps. Took 1-3 turns for Button? Now who is better? Get your head out of his ass finally!

Hamilton did all the work. MSC's tyres were done by the time Button passed him.
Nice action during those 20-something laps; enjoyed F1 for a change!

Btw, theres no point in ignoring if others keep on quoting the ignored person(s)!
What is this nonsense?

One of the main reason Button overtook Schumi so easily is because his tyres were shot... Hence the immediate pit stop.

Anyway, Hamilton's own fault there really for getting caught napping during the re-start. Oh well, was a good scrap for otherwise quite a dull race.

Needed 1 more lap.
The reason Button got schumi was because he got a massive run after schumi squeezed lewis onto the grass, jenson had half a cars overlap on schumi where in normal race conditions hamilton could barely get a front wheel past schumis rear. Was still a good move though but not exactly a schooling as it wasn't the same conditions hamilton faced.
Good race! Alonso had good start and Liuzzi was very fast to T1. Battle of Schumacher with Hamilton was amazing!
All those trying to find an excuse for Hamilton not being able to overtake Schumacher is pathetic.
Button stayed out of it for quite some time saving his tyres and waiting for his opportunity, when he saw that he made his move. Job done.
Quote from CSF :They only ever mention that stuff when it's on someone like Lewis. If it were the other way around it would be all about fairness and tremendous defence.

No it wouldn't DC and MB know what they are talking about, they don't always agree, so the fact they agreed Schumacher was being a dick is the general opinion of everyone, and obviously the FIA advised Ross Brawn to say something about it to MS before the FIA gave him a penalty.
#65 - CSF
While I agree it was slightly on the limit and the FIA were right to warn, it doesn't excuse the fact that Martin and DC were reluctant to point out that Lewis had made 2 moves in his battle with Kobayashi that ended in a crash, but were quick to have a moan about 2 moves when Alonso and Vettel were going at it on the pitstraight and when Schumacher was ahead of Lewis. If either of these moves had been done by Lewis I don't think the BBC team would have mentioned the 2 move bullshit.
Quote from CSF : If either of these moves had been done by Lewis I don't think the BBC team would have mentioned the 2 move bullshit.

Of course they would have, British people are happy and more than willing to critisize OTHER British people.

And Schumacher wasn't 'slightly under' the limit. He was well over it. DC and MB were being KIND to him. Defending like that isn't skillful, it's desperation..
i thought MSC did a grand job. yes he was over the limit at times but i don't think his defending was dangerous. MSC always gave Hamilton the option of the risky inside pass or the non-profitable safe outside. I think it's great to see this kind of action. F1 was too much of a slot car championship. and now that overtaking is plentiful, people are saying it's too dangerous. Driving at 200mph is dangerous in itself. i didn't see MSC weaving all over the place. his defensive moves were one move and the direction of the car closed the door every time. I thought it was a master-class in defensive driving.
Hamiltons timing was way off and he was telegraphing his intentions every time.
more of the same next time please.
Quote from dadge :i thought msc did a grand job. Yes he was over the limit at times but i don't think his defending was dangerous. Msc always gave hamilton the option of the risky inside pass or the non-profitable safe outside. I think it's great to see this kind of action. F1 was too much of a slot car championship. And now that overtaking is plentiful, people are saying it's too dangerous. Driving at 200mph is dangerous in itself. I didn't see msc weaving all over the place. His defensive moves were one move and the direction of the car closed the door every time. I thought it was a master-class in defensive driving.
Hamiltons timing was way off and he was telegraphing his intentions every time.
More of the same next time please.

+1
#69 - CSF
Quote from BlueFlame :Of course they would have, British people are happy and more than willing to critisize OTHER British people.

And Schumacher wasn't 'slightly under' the limit. He was well over it. DC and MB were being KIND to him. Defending like that isn't skillful, it's desperation..

I think British people are all too often unwilling to criticize their own, see the unwillingness to believe that Silverstone 1995 was all Damon Hill's fault, and a journalist ending up giving Schumacher a smack on the mouth with his mic when he didn't like what he was saying about Hill's driving.

If you think it was well over, then you are the problem with Formula One today, and you are the reason we now have a silly over the top rear wings that allow cars to blast through with no skill involved at all. The defensive driving and placing of the car in such a way so that Lewis had little chance to pass Schumacher was something that the drivers in 2011 lack. Even Lewis. Now I do love watching Lewis drive at his very best, but today he fell hook line and sinker for every small bit of defending Michael did. Button on the other hand went creative straight away and passed Michael, where as Lewis never once really seemed like he was going to get past.
if this race has shown anything, it's that the fans don't want overtakes, they want battles and close racing. i'm going to watch the whole thing again now. i really hope the f1 forum is on the iplayer.
Schumacher's rears were completely shot, that's why Button passed so easily. He pitted immediately afterwards. Anyway, invincible drive from Vettel, good drive from Button, decent for Alonso. I actually though Hamilton was quite mature today, no crazy lunges or mistakes. I don't think you would have seen the Hamilton of a few years ago content to sit behind Schumacher for so many laps, he would have done a kamikaze move down the inside.
#72 - pipa
Quote from CSF :The defensive driving and placing of the car in such a way so that Lewis had little chance to pass Schumacher was something that the drivers in 2011 lack. Even Lewis.past.

I agree, all this crying and bitching when people can not pass another driver. And thats why i still respect MSC, he may not be the fastest anymore but he's clever and arse when it comes to fights.

One of the best races in a while and i hope the next one will be just like it.
Great stuff today, apart from the whole Michael You cant defend Yourself, the FIA will punish You bs(thats my interpretation). I saw nothing wrong with his defensive driving. it was hard, it was fair and most importantly, it was class.

Seen Lewis do far worse defensive driving at Monza, some years back. I recall him driving someone halfway off the track defending his position.

Schumacher deserves a proper car, Im sure he can beat these young kids during raceday..
Loud LOL when I could imagine Schumies arrogant smile as he repassed Hamilton in to T1 when Lewis finally got side by side on then inside.
#75 - JJ72
This alone is worth Schumi coming back! I hope he goes out on a high note before retiring again.

FORMULA 1 GRAN PREMIO SANTANDER D'ITALIA 2011 (Monza)
(152 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG