The online racing simulator
Nobody online yet!
My skin
Attached images
XRT_XP_Nascar.jpg
I should of gone to bed instead of racing. Worst night ever!
Brilliant meet, loved every minute of it apart from my early Heat 1 exit which saw me lose 3 laps...
Round 2 Post-Discussion
Now THIS was a much better round than last time. It had a much more positive attitude, and best of all: I don't have to make ANY admin decisions this time around!

We had 16 drivers once more, although this time it was from a confirmation list of 19, plus 2 others who quickly confirmed in the last hour, bringing it to 21 ... again? Now that's just weird. Anyway, that means it's 76.2% of the confirmations showing up, which is good.

The layout that was used was very well utilised, with most of the pileups being in the pit lane just after the race started! The dirt track area was also well used, and hopefully once I work out the points, there'll be tonnes of crash points to hand out! :thumb3d: From what I saw of the 3 debuting league drivers, 07 FireRocky gave out a fair few strong hits and was more determined on wrecking rather than racing, while 14 Eddy was practically the polar opposite (booooooo! :thumbsdow). 34 Sobis was more to the center of the "crash-race spectrum" so to put it. 69 Reginald Molehusband set a record (I think) for winning 3 of the 4 races: but has he properly won the races? All will be revealed in the next few days.

Round 3, which takes place on the 3rd of September, will be on the criminally underused Aston circuit. To celebrate the 2012 release of the new Carmageddon game, Carmageddon: Reincarnation, this round will be a tribute to probably the best casual and humourous racing series of all time. There aren't any peds in LFS, but that doesn't mean that we can't have a death race as "The Upmarket Demolition III: The Aston Death Race" takes place on an adapted version of the Aston Chicane Route. How many cars will be destroyed in the entire round? 10? 20?? 30???

Hopefully you'll show up for another action-packed round of DD fun. If you, or a friend, want to join in the fun after reading this, just click here and sign up! You won't be disappointed!
Reginald could go to 4th but I thought it was too good for anyone so I decided to take a mission - kill Reginald lol

BTW Awesome event anyway, too bad I failed about getting good Positions... however I might get good crash points
We waiting a year or going back in time for round 3?
Quote from LineR32 :We waiting a year or going back in time for round 3?

Oops.
That's been fixed accordingly: Round 3 is on the 3rd of September, not the 3rd of August.
Round 2 Replays
Was a quality meet Jon...think I did less-well but the grin never left my face, good stuff!

...and btw...I don't actively look for you lol, whatever we do, wherever we race we seem quite level-pegged, but I'm just that bit more psychotic so you end up in a mangled heap...never personal lol x
Quote from Subphonic :...and btw...I don't actively look for you lol, whatever we do, wherever we race we seem quite level-pegged, but I'm just that bit more psychotic so you end up in a mangled heap...never personal lol x

And I seem to have a magnetic attraction to you even though we're team mates
Figures, it's usually me or him he goes for.

Makes me really, really wish I had a laptop capable of running LFS now, instead I'm stuck with a cheap £150 netbook.
I was really satisfied for my first round in the DD League.

I was indeed out to crash y'all, and had loads of fun doing it!

See you on the 3rd of September!
Round 2 Results
Here are the results of the second round.

Once again, the Crash Bonus was not achieved, although a few people came close: 76 Clyde landed on 07 Fire Rocky off the right ramp, but landed on Rocky's side instead of the roof, 69 Reginald Molehusband cleared 21 Master Twenty-One by a few inches and didn't make contact, and 14 Eddy scored his sole crash points of the night on the 21 car with a well-executed Skull Crusher... but it was off the wrong ramp and not the Crash Bonus ramp. The Bonus Points area was very well used by most drivers, with 13 Agtem being one of the better drivers in that area, although there were three Flatliners performed in that area, netting each attacking driver a staggering 2000 points! This put them right up at the top of each race's standings!

Action was everywhere in each race, with the final race probably the craziest race of them all. 21 Master Twenty-One was re-rolled onto his wheels by 616 Jam, only for 21 to go absolutely INSANE and attempt to kill everything in his path, racking up a mesmerizing 5550 crash points and 2 flatliners in the process!

For possibly the first ever time in the whole of the 3 DD League seasons, at least one driver was flatlined (i.e. taken out of the race altogether) in each race. To commemorate the occassion, here are the kills from each race, who killed who, and whether the kills were in the bonus area or not:

Race 1: 616 Jam was killed by 07 Fire Rocky
Race 2: 05 Magnanimous was killed by 22 Scott Pilgrim (bonus area kill)
Race 3: 05 Magnanimous was killed (again) by 76 Clyde (bonus area kill), 808 Tim was killed by 606 RIOT SQUAD and 76 Clyde was killed by 07 Fire Rocky
Race 4: 05 Magnanimous was killed (for a record third time) by 808 Tim, 606 RIOT SQUAD was killed by 808 Tim, 69 Reginald Molehusband was killed by 21 Master Twenty-One, and 07 Fire Rocky was killed by 21 Master Twenty-One (bonus area kill).

That's a total of NINE kills for the whole event, with THREE of them in the bonus area! Staggering! :jawdrop:

Aside from the kills, spare a thought for 76 Clyde, who led the majority of all but one race, only to roll out in each race and lose the chance to get those 500 win points for 1st place. How sad.

Once again, some of this season's new boys dominated the top 2 places, with Master Twenty-One taking the round 2700 points ahead of Tim in second, with Fire Rocky 915 points behind him. Thanks to all sixteen drivers who showed up and raced. :thumb3d:

The League and Race Standings will be posted shortly, with the online scoreboard also getting updated.

Race 1

Race 2

Race 3

Race 4

Round Standings
Man, Race 3 Jon...I'd be in the lead if that wasn't so bad! However look at race 4, I forgot all about the bonus area tbh, just picked up anyone I saw infront of me lol

Anyway, classic meet, much love to all who took part. X

UM21 keep an eye on your mirrors in round 3 lol

Peace.
Wasn't a great round for me imo. All I wanted was to finish a race.
Quote from Subphonic :Man, Race 3 Jon...I'd be in the lead if that wasn't so bad! However look at race 4, I forgot all about the bonus area tbh, just picked up anyone I saw infront of me lol

Anyway, classic meet, much love to all who took part. X

UM21 keep an eye on your mirrors in round 3 lol

Peace.

Challenge Accepted!

/me takes the MASTER MODE ONLINE

lol
Overall League & Race Points Standings
Here are the league and race points standings.

Following the combination of the overall and points titles into one overall points title, the winner of this season's points title can race under #1 next season, while the winner of the race points can race under #2 next season.

Overall League Standings

Race Points Standings
Quote from Jon606 :21 Master Twenty-One was re-rolled onto his wheels by 616 Jam, only for 21 to go absolutely INSANE and attempt to kill everything in his path, racking up a mesmerizing 5550 crash points and 2 flatliners in the process!

Errrr... it was actually a rather feeble attempt at a gut-crunch rather than a deliberate helping hand, but hey-ho
Not bad
Wooot, 3rd in the Round 2!

And winning race 1 with points.
Pity I wasn't able to make it. Some solid action there. Took shots for the scoreboard.

After Round 1, it can only go upwards for me.
Apologies fer not making any of the races... work killin me free-time. Keep up the gr8 sever/season tho..
Round 3 Post-Discussion
There's a reason why Aston is the least liked DD circuit from my point of view, and that's because it's only good for large numbers of cars... which once again happened tonight.

For the first time this season, we did NOT get 16 drivers from 21 confirmations; instead we got 12 from 14 confirmations, which gives a brilliant 85.7% of drivers fulfilling their confirmations.

The layout that was implemented was alright, with many drivers taking a tumble over the ramps on the course and probably taking each other out on the crossover (as I was dead for practically every single race I wouldn't really know). Debutant 889 BREATHE had a strong round, and it was good to see Season 1 race champion Wazzaaaaaaa! attend his first round of the new season, getting a race win in the process... but has he won overall? All will be revealed soon

Round 4 is on the 17th of September, and at a much better suited DD track: Kyoto! With the introduction of all autocross objects being available on all tracks, I've decided to RAMP up the difficulty by throwing a whole load of them on the circuit for "Circular Carnage III: Ring RAMPage" in what is GUARANTEED to be a permanent suspension nightmare; you'll have to give them therapy for the PTSD they'll be experiencing after the round!

Hopefully you'll show up for another action-packed round of DD fun. If you, or a friend, want to join in the fun after reading this, just click here and sign up! You won't be disappointed!

LFS Destruction Derby League Season 3 Thread!
(112 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG