The online racing simulator
Whats up with 500server lately? from yesterday and today my server has been proper laggy? it timed out 5people all at once? its never done that before.
can you open a ticket with some details for me please, and perform a trace route to the affected IP, You are the first person to be reporting this issue,

Thanks
Quote from franky500 :can you open a ticket with some details for me please, and perform a trace route to the affected IP, You are the first person to be reporting this issue,

Thanks

You seem to respond well on here but not to my pm hmm strange... and i havent had this problem with u guys before, il send u the server IP address on 500servers support ticket.
Thanks,

I don't seem to have a PM from you?
Quote from franky500 :Thanks,

I don't seem to have a PM from you?

Yes i send you 2 regarding the LFS lapper that doesnt seem to be working on my server? sinanju said to contact u about it? u said u would have a look after u got in from work? but that never happend.
I honestly do not recall, If its still an issue, add it to the support ticket that you have just done so i can do it all together
Quote from franky500 :I honestly do not recall, If its still an issue, add it to the support ticket that you have just done so i can do it all together

I can quote the message u sent if u wish ? and the support ticket has allready been sent.
I believe you, i just don't remember it. If its still something you want me to look into, simply include it in the current ticket for me to look into.

Thanks.
Quote from franky500 :I believe you, i just don't remember it. If its still something you want me to look into, simply include it in the current ticket for me to look into.

Thanks.

Offcorse, il see if other members are able to help me first if not then i will create another ticket.

Thanks
No problem, I have just had a look at it anyway and found a couple of issues, fixed those and it is now working, So when you are ready to use it on your server, simply start it on the control panel and it should be good to go
Quote from franky500 :No problem, I have just had a look at it anyway and found a couple of issues, fixed those and it is now working, So when you are ready to use it on your server, simply start it on the control panel and it should be good to go

Great! thanks for that man.
Hi Franky500,

Could you put the newest version of Airio to 500servers ?
I would like to update it

See you
-jsrk-
Updates now available on CP
A BIG PLUS for the fast answer

thank you, and the airio works good

See you
-jsrk-
Quote from jsrk :A BIG PLUS for the fast answer

thank you, and the airio works good

See you
-jsrk-

Thanks,

I can see a problem i have had has been with support and responses, And it's something i am determined to turn around

cPanel is bust again (Cannot read license file).
cheers for letting me know, Will get it checked out.
Based on the e-mail i got back, It will be sorted anytime from 2 - 24 hours. Cheers for reporting it bob.
Thanks for letting me know you're on the case.
I too would like this fixed as soon as possible. I really need access to the db to make changes for the hotlap league starting midnight saturday *shameful plug!*
ATC is going through its usual annual quiet period. but when i bump into Franky, i'll be sure to bring it to his attention.
read up dadge, i already know Thanks though.
I was referring to KayJays post.
Quote from franky500 :Based on the e-mail i got back, It will be sorted anytime from 2 - 24 hours.

Up to 29 hours now. Is this likely to be resolved over the weekend? I'm putting out job applications with a link to a web portfolio that I'm making, it would be nice if come Monday morning I had actually created the subdomain I'm linking to.
Its active on my account, but for some reason is not active on the verification server, its just a case of waiting at the moment, Cpanel's in the US so im sure they have a few office hours left before the weekend.
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG