The online racing simulator
Same here 208 seems to be fine now!
Burgers clogged up the server hatch me thinks.
i like it patrese more like pies well franky is not normally known to be abscent to reply so this is unusual for him im more worried about franky than the server and ours is on the 205 server lol i sure hope franky is ok . hope he hasnt eaten too many pies
Quote from (The Stig) :Half of Franky's servers are down at this momment in time he has problems in his personal life so just wait.

Thanks for the reality check brainiac.
205 is back up!
looks like all is good in our worlds , hope to hear from you soon franky hope your ok
Quote from (The Stig) :Half of Franky's servers are down at this momment in time he has problems in his personal life so just wait.

coming from you im not shure this means much
It means he's busy!
Our .208 servers were rejecting conns yesterday 22hs (gmt -3) I just hope everything will be back online and running again in short, specially us based servers as uk is not helpfull for our users in latin america
Sad this all happened at the best LFS host.

There are nowadays other alternatives, but 500servers is still the best quality I guess.

Let's hope everything is ok with franky.
-
(CSF) DELETED by CSF
Regarding the email to my 500control account: away to merge 2 usernames (my main and my airio one (subuser on diff user))
Quote from Bmxtwins :Regarding the email to my 500control account: away to merge 2 usernames (my main and my airio one (subuser on diff user))

can you elaberate on that a bit more please, Not sure i quite understand what you mean.
Basically, I have 2 users. One for the 2 server's I own. The second is for Airio control on 500servers (subuser to their CP for one ario app) its a real pain to have to logout and log in to different accounts to make small changes, any chance we could have it so that i could use my airio account with my other account, sort of like import the other user into my main profile.

Hard to word it
ahh, i see what you mean now (i think)

You have a Main account which is your own server and a Sub-User account for somebody elses Airio application, You want a way to link the 2 accounts together. Unfortunately i dont see any way that i could achieve this because of the seperate account ownership.

Merging 2 Main accounts together is simple, but for what you are asking for the only way to merge it would be to give your Main account complete control of the Airio application. (it can be done but it would have to be requested by the Main account owner of the Airio app)
Ok, thanks
Quick note:

Webserver is being rebooted.
Quote from Bmxtwins :Basically, I have 2 users. One for the 2 server's I own. The second is for Airio control on 500servers (subuser to their CP for one ario app) its a real pain to have to logout and log in to different accounts to make small changes, any chance we could have it so that i could use my airio account with my other account, sort of like import the other user into my main profile.

Hard to word it

Just use a different browser.
Firefox with one login, chrome or ie for the other.
Not ideal but it works.
Control Panel Maintainence
This is a message regarding Server Maintainence on Saturday 2nd October 2010 between 00:00 and 08:00 AM GMT.

- Our upstream provider will be enacting procedures for a controlled power outage to our Control panel during 00:00 and 08:00 AM GMT. We expect the server our control panel is hosted on to be powered down for between 4-8 hours.

- During this time the following customer facing services will be unavailable:

500Servers Control Panel ONLY!
Quote from SaMiX :hello

Since for some days our ping on two servers at 81.19.209.205 is bad.
you can restart your servers or can be doing something else?

thank you advance
Sam

Hi Sam,

We are not detecting any issues this end, and my ping tests seem normal.

can you perform a ping test and a trace route for me please.

To do this go to:
  • Start >>> Run (or search on windows vista / 7)
  • type: cmd and press ok (or enter).
  • In the command box that comes up type:
  • ping 81.19.209.205 and press enter
  • wait for the ping test to complete and then type:
  • tracert 81.19.209.205 and press enter
Wait for the trace route to complete and then copy the results here.

To copy the results from the command prompt simply, Right click and choose select all and then press Enter (return) on your keyboard

it should look something like this:

Quote :Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]
Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\computername>ping 81.19.209.205 -t

Pinging 81.19.209.205 with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 81.19.209.205: bytes=32 time=24ms TTL=119
Reply from 81.19.209.205: bytes=32 time=23ms TTL=119
Reply from 81.19.209.205: bytes=32 time=22ms TTL=119
Reply from 81.19.209.205: bytes=32 time=22ms TTL=119

Ping statistics for 81.19.209.205:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
Minimum = 22ms, Maximum = 24ms, Average = 23ms

C:\Users\computername>tracert 81.19.209.205

Tracing route to server.killercreation.co.uk [81.19.209.205]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms cpc3-enfi15-2-0-gw.hari.cable.virginmedia.com [8
2.34.202.1]
2 8 ms 6 ms 7 ms enfi-geam-1a-ge218.network.virginmedia.net [81.9
6.17.153]
3 9 ms 7 ms 7 ms hari-core-1a-tenge73.network.virginmedia.net [62
.30.250.37]
4 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms brnt-bb-1a-ae1-0.network.virginmedia.net [195.18
2.178.165]
5 7 ms 7 ms 7 ms brnt-bb-1b-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [213.10
5.174.226]
6 8 ms 7 ms 15 ms popl-bb-1a-as7-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.255
.81.237]
7 8 ms 7 ms 19 ms popl-bb-1b-ae0-0.network.virginmedia.net [213.10
5.174.230]
8 8 ms 9 ms 13 ms tele-ic-2-as0-0.network.virginmedia.net [62.253.
184.6]
9 21 ms 23 ms 23 ms ntl.killercreation.co.uk [212.250.14.18]
10 24 ms 23 ms 23 ms rt-2-cent.killercreation.co.uk [217.146.94.2]
11 21 ms 24 ms 23 ms server.killercreation.co.uk [81.19.209.205]

Trace complete.

Hi Sam,

It is Saturday afternoon and i had to go shopping, which means that unfortunately i have not been able to reply to you instantly,

The services are all 100% Operational.

The Ping test you have provided does not display there to be any issues with the connection to the server.

Regards,
Dean
Unfortunately it can be difficult to find a solution when no problem is apparent.

Perhaps you could explain a little better exactly what the problem is that you are having.

Regards,
Dean
Ok if thats the readings you are using to see the situation with the server pings can i ask anybody else who is reading this thread to post the results of the pings being shown for the 2 servers:

[MRC] Master Rally
[MRC] Server

For me it is showing as 32ms (which is normal, i have a good 100 or so showing as 32ms).

Although i do not believe this is the most reliable method as it has to generate the details after connecting to the LFS Master server, it is obviously the prefered methored for SaMiX who is reporting this problem.

@SaMiX, Are there any issues whilst racing on the server? or is it just a high ping display?.

Thanks
Regards,
Dean
Quote from franky500 :Ok if thats the readings you are using to see the situation with the server pings can i ask anybody else who is reading this thread to post the results of the pings being shown for the 2 servers:

[MRC] Master Rally
[MRC] Server

Thanks
Regards,
Dean

The first shows as 47ms and the second 58ms for me.
Quote from franky500 :Ok if thats the readings you are using to see the situation with the server pings can i ask anybody else who is reading this thread to post the results of the pings being shown for the 2 servers:

[MRC] Master Rally
[MRC] Server

[MRC] Master Rally - 34 ms Ping - 49th, out of 591 hosts (when sorted by ping)
[MRC] Server - 37 ms Ping - 72nd out of hosts (when sorted by ping)

London, UK (Using a wireless network connetion).
This thread is closed

500servers.com Support Thread
(2865 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG