The online racing simulator
how does moses like his tea ??

hebrews it.

I like filling my blow-up doll with helium so she plays hard to get.
I'm ordering a black dvd writer, on the assumption it'll run faster
Quote from ACCAkut :I'm ordering a black dvd writer, on the assumption it'll run faster

I got myself a jewish one, on the assumption that it'll burn faster.

Did I say that? You bet I did

inb4RACIST
Jew is not a race. It's lifestyle.
Quote from KiRmelius :Jew is not a race. It's lifestyle.

No shit, sherlock. Some people don't see the difference though.
and this being a thread dedicated to jokes, then maybe a more open mind is required...
Quote from dadge :and this being a thread dedicated to jokes, then maybe a more open mind is required...

Indeed
As a child my Dad used to force-feed me.my mum used to shout 'Gerard ur not a Jedi.use a ****in spoon!'
At school, after discovering I had a fatal allergy to peanuts, the other boys used to hold me down and make me play Russian Roulette with a bag of Revels.
Well that'll be the first and last time i use my sean connery accent to ask my wife to sit on my face!
Quote from dadge :Well that'll be the first and last time i use my sean connery accent to ask my wife to sit on my face!

Peter Andre asked Harvey what he wanted to be when he grows up. Harvey says "A teacher". Peter Andre laughs and says "**** off Harvey! You can't even control your own pupils!"
True story:

In Ireland there is a sewage plant called Ringsend. If this isn't bad enough, a while ago the Irish spokesman announced plans to expand its capacity. By how much? I swear to God he said two turds.
Quote from dadge :True story:

In Ireland there is a sewage plant called Ringsend. If this isn't bad enough, a while ago the Irish spokesman announced plans to expand its capacity. By how much? I swear to God he said two turds.

indeed, we take the forgeiners that fail to come over in the banana boat, process them their then pump it back into the sea in sutton
I call my penis Dove, because 9 out of 10 women recommend it...

Not really a bad joke, but nowhere else to post...
how many jews can you fit in a fiat 126p ??

125 in the ashtray, 1 in the booth
I am trading a flat in epicenter for a flat in center.
What did the vegan zombie eat?

GRRRAAAIIINNNNSSS
My son got a letter from the doctor saying he was autistic.

Personally I think his drawings are shit.
I just got a job working with a theatre company. Before each performance I have to test the trap door to make sure it works. What can I say, it's a stage I'm going through.
A Glasgwegian lad takes his girlfriend home for the first time. He says, "This is Amanda." His dad jumps up. "It's a ****ing what?"
Quote from Intrepid :What did the vegan zombie eat?

GRRRAAAIIINNNNSSS

Maybe you will think i am a troll, or just very stupid. But, i don't reall understand this joke, really. Can sonebody explain me?
Quote from Marin2 :Maybe you will think i am a troll, or just very stupid. But, i don't reall understand this joke, really. Can sonebody explain me?

non-vegan, normal zombies would eat:

BRRRAAAIIINNNNSSS
Quote from rediske :non-vegan, normal zombies would eat:

BRRRAAAIIINNNNSSS

Thank you very much, now i understand.

The bad jokes thread
(1536 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG