The online racing simulator
Another one from me Bought this beauty on Saturday
First: ........................And later: (a cup of cappuccino)
my pcx 100 died so now its this one. AKG K420
New place (after the tornados tore up our last place, which is why i havent been on LFS in a long time) This is really the last major purchase other than another bagged truck.

and the shop that came with it

Finally available for preorder, and done so:

Quote from ColeusRattus :Finally available for preorder, and done so:

+1 Couldn't resist the pre-order with 20% off and a bunch of extras for RO1 players
omg butz!
now you have to do a big roadtrip around europe and visit the whole team, one by one!

der soon to be learning german philology fuse
Haha it's super fancy though, here it is on my desk...

just got my wheels and tires for r/c and it was pretty hard to mount them(my first time) and i fooked 2 tires a bit as i had to heat them up, i pushed the tires down on the wheel and my fingers smooshed the letters and the tires a little bit but hey not bad for first time 2 out of 4 is perfect !
92mm version

Replacement for my Vantec Tornado, I want something more silent
40" 1080p Samsung LCD TV for €500. Amazing contrast for an LCD display, it's a serious competitor to the more expensive LED displays. BlueRays and the XBox 360 look gorgeous on it.

HTC Sensation. GF wanted me to also get an iPhone 4G but 1; why get 2 iPhones and 2; I think the iPhone is the phone for the trendy gadget freak while an Android phone is for the geeky gadget freak. I hate minimal customisation and being treated as a retard while I love customising my device to my own taste. That, and I've had one of the first HTC smartphones which has been my favorite phone so far.

And also 50mbit VDSL2 internet and a HD TV subscription with HDD-recorder.

(I love dual income)
Smart choice, Sensation is beautiful..
Quote from (SaM) :it's a serious competitor to the more expensive LED displays.

As far as i've seen LED displays there have always been something that disturbs me...too bright/clear/true, can't describe it but i can't stand watching movies from led disp.
Quote from -NightFly- :As far as i've seen LED displays there have always been something that disturbs me...too bright/clear/true, can't describe it but i can't stand watching movies from led disp.

I agree, most of the time they look over the top. But;

Do keep in mind the possibility that by default manufacturer's and/or retailers set TVs to insane saturation and contrast values to make everything pop and scream for attention in stores. The TV that produces most light is often the one customers walk up to first.

What I always do when I install an LCD/LED screen is set everything to default and then callibrate it to accurate values. In that case, the color & contrast on LED displays are absolutely amazing.
these 2:

I bought this today

And a case for it.

for 15 euros from sportland outlet (needed desperately a new pair quickly).
ASUS VK278Q

(2x4GB)
Quote from Ni-san :

(2x4GB)

Gonna study design or something? I upgraded to 8Gb last year, and I'm using an Intuos 3 A4
this rc car gonna kill me :P i just ordered these :

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG