The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
worts than bc2? wow that game really sucks. i used to play bf2 for ages than few months ago i bought bc2 and it was the worst game i ever played.i wasted my money.so far nothing beats MOH
Quote from e2mustang :worts than bc2? wow that game really sucks. i used to play bf2 for ages than few months ago i bought bc2 and it was the worst game i ever played.i wasted my money.so far nothing beats MOH

Come again? and what MOH exactly, every one is rubish after the first one. (MOHAA).
DICE have said it already that they want it to feel more like 2142 in terms of game pace.

Perfectly fine with me because I loved BF 2142.

I would love to see 2143 or something on their Frostbite 2 engine.
Download is at 75%...

:hidesbehi
People will need to get used to the new animation stuff, no more dolphin diving\bunny hopping, thats partly why its there and im all for it.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Come again? and what MOH exactly, every one is rubish after the first one. (MOHAA).

moh 2010.
It's quite ironic that Dice made the MP for MOH then Mustang .
Anyone know the driver fix?
Quote from Boris Lozac :Friendly bunch aren't ya.. I've put smilies and all, and said a legitimate statement, it's just way better with vibrations..

legitimate?

I find it pretty cheap.. Oh look I am shooting so my gamepad is vibrating in my hands, wow how realistic. :sleep2:

Would never play egoshooter on console when it´s possible to play it on PC and with Battlefield the difference between pc and console is gigantic.

Console 24 player
PC 64 player

Quote from e2mustang :moh 2010.

Moh2010 better then BC2 you sir are crazy!

from time to time moh 2010 is ok, but compared to bc2 it´s just bad.
#360 - Uke
Quote from funRacer[83] :

Moh2010 better then BC2 you sir are crazy!

from time to time moh 2010 is ok, but it´s compared to bc2 just bad.

Maybe MOH is just simple enough for him
Quote from PMD9409 :Anyone know the driver fix?

Does it say something like , Please update your Nvidia drivers to play the game?

If so just ignore it and cancel it, then the game will boot after it connects. That worked for me anyway.

Currently down atm I think
bc2 is bad company 2 right? if yes how is that a good game? i cant stand that shit,its so crap i played it 15 minutes then uninstalled it right away. i dunno how u even compare that to moh 2010
Quote from e2mustang :bc2 is bad company 2 right? if yes how is that a good game? i cant stand that shit,its so crap i played it 15 minutes then uninstalled it right away.

Guessing you got sick of getting killed right away? if so stick it COD.

EDIT: if you think that BC2 is shit then you have no clue about who has done the multiplayer side of MoH
If you have uninstalled the game after 15 minutes that tells more about you then the game tbh.
Quote from e2mustang : i cant stand that shit,its so crap i played it 15 minutes then uninstalled it right away. i dunno how u even compare that to moh 2010

You are kidding right?
I guess he is one of those people that go, "OMG I got killed and I dont know where from WTF QQ".

You know, COD players...
Quote from PMD9409 :Anyone know the driver fix?

Download the beta drivers from nvidias website, they are probably using them so they will work flawless when the game comes out.
r u ppl on crack on smth? and no i didnt get killed right away.the whole game feels crap. bf2 was way better. did i get a different bc2 than all of u?
@rc10. i know who made both games
@devil. i never played cod and without knowing me how do u assume how am i in game. have u ever seen me play? well i can give u few names to ask around
I hate when people say, "felt different / better" but dont give any examples to back it up...
Quote from e2mustang :r u ppl on crack on smth? and no i didnt get killed right away.the whole game feels crap. bf2 was way better. did i get a different bc2 than all of u?
@rc10. i know who made both games
@devil. i never played cod and without knowing me how do u assume how am i in game. have u ever seen me play? well i can give u few names to ask around

Even though i didn't played the new MOH i saw some videos and recoil is pretty much non-existant. I very much doubt it's better then BC2 lol..
well why dont u try it? at least i played all 3 games and i know whats good for me. i seen videos too of bc2 thats why i bought it,but i wasnt prepared for this much disappointment.
But what exactly is dissapointing? I told you what is bad in MOH for me, and i don't need to play it (and pay it) to see that there is no recoil, videos are enough. But you are not explaining what is bad.
i didnt like the singleplayer + in mp the feel of the vehicles and the gameplay,the graphics to me were retarded(i have a good rig). i cant rly tell u more coz it was a long time ago and only played a bit as i said.all this was after playing months of moh,maybe i played too much but that tells how entertained i was
ps. i just watched vidoes of it and im telling u i got a different game coz it looks way different now im gonna have to put it up again coz now im frustrated
#374 - Uke
Quote from e2mustang :i didnt like the singleplayer + in mp the feel of the vehicles and the gameplay,the graphics to me were retarded(i have a good rig). i cant rly tell u more coz it was a long time ago and only played a bit as i said.all this was after playing months of moh,maybe i played too much but that tells how entertained i was
ps. i just watched vidoes of it and im telling u i got a different game coz it looks way different now im gonna have to put it up again coz now im frustrated

Wait, what? You played enough to tell it sucked, but not enough to tell why.

You, Sir confuse me.
i played enough that i remember those .thats what i said

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG