The online racing simulator
Nikon D5000 + 18-55mm VR lens (refurb) - £265.49 (- Quidco).

Love my D40, but wanted video. Already got an 18-55mm VR lens, so will put it on eBay. Can't argue with almost half the Amazon price, though...
my E10 ae86 just arrived. this thing is huge ! cant wait to try it out,im gonna try to sneak out of work and get home early
Quote from e2mustang :my E10 ae86 just arrived. this thing is huge ! cant wait to try it out,im gonna try to sneak out of work and get home early

Damn lucky
Quote from Forbin :My dad's a big fan of Talisker.

I've had some of his single malts before and I can kinda appreciate them for what they are, but I don't particularly enjoy them.

There's a lot of bullshit talked about scotch. A mate of mine regularly buys £60 bottles of islay malts of a certain age but to me there's nothing different compared to the immature bottles that you can get in any supermarket. But I suppose it gets money out of people with more money than sense, like all premium brands are designed to do.

I usually have a bottle of scotch in at any given time (Oban at the moment) because I enjoy it, but it's for drinking, not 'admiring'.
Quote from thisnameistaken :There's a lot of bullshit talked about scotch. A mate of mine regularly buys £60 bottles of islay malts of a certain age but to me there's nothing different compared to the immature bottles that you can get in any supermarket. But I suppose it gets money out of people with more money than sense, like all premium brands are designed to do.

I usually have a bottle of scotch in at any given time (Oban at the moment) because I enjoy it, but it's for drinking, not 'admiring'.

Do you have Irish blood in you at all?
Quote from dadge :Do you have Irish blood in you at all?

Heh. No there are three villages in Yorkshire with the same name as me, I don't think my ancestors got out much.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Heh. No there are three villages in Yorkshire with the same name as me, I don't think my ancestors got out much.

ah, up tu-bastard-tu-north. I used to live in Bradford. Many moons ago though. Mick Mc Carthy put me off the North. I was watching the world cup and he was commentating. He made an outrageous remark and I still haven't recovered from it. He said (and I quote) "Do you know what I hate? Tu-Mexican waves." but with all the Northern-isms included. Now, I'm fine when it comes to hating something that can harm you. But WTF has a Mexican wave done to Mick for him to hate them so much, that he has to proclaim his rage on national TV.
I don't even watch Emmerdale now because of him.
here is a little crappy phone vid of the rc drift i love this thing man,so thx for tips and info.im glad i didnt go for the nitro,as this is way enough for my needs ! Only thing i have to figure out why it looses the left front wheel i put the spacers on the wheels to widen it so it doesnt look stupid(i did use longer screws)

VID
Quote from dadge :ah, up tu-bastard-tu-north. I used to live in Bradford. Many moons ago though. Mick Mc Carthy put me off the North. I was watching the world cup and he was commentating. He made an outrageous remark and I still haven't recovered from it. He said (and I quote) "Do you know what I hate? Tu-Mexican waves." but with all the Northern-isms included. Now, I'm fine when it comes to hating something that can harm you. But WTF has a Mexican wave done to Mick for him to hate them so much, that he has to proclaim his rage on national TV.
I don't even watch Emmerdale now because of him.

I thought only old people watch Emmerdale?

I thought Mick McCarthy was hilarious at the world cup. It's just so bizarre having a Yorkshire commentary, really helps to bring some working-classness to a field full of millionaires kicking a ball around.

Are the Irish still mad at him for sending Roy Keane home that time?
no, we hate Thierry Henry now.

...only need one for my old XT 3TB
My first bike!!
Honda CBF125 (also known as "Honda Stunner")
She can do 140mpg and has a top speed of 70MPH, restricted of course
Attached images
IMG_20110717_144823.jpg
IMG_20110717_144840.jpg
Quote from e2mustang :here is a little crappy phone vid of the rc drift i love this thing man,so thx for tips and info.im glad i didnt go for the nitro,as this is way enough for my needs ! Only thing i have to figure out why it looses the left front wheel i put the spacers on the wheels to widen it so it doesnt look stupid(i did use longer screws)

VID

Nice man, I have always loved and raced R/C cars but never got around to getting a drift one. Seems fun. How hard is it to control btw? 'cause ive seen some awesome tandem drifting on YT.
Quote from jrd.racer :Nice man, I have always loved and raced R/C cars but never got around to getting a drift one. Seems fun. How hard is it to control btw? 'cause ive seen some awesome tandem drifting on YT.

That depends how you go about it. If you slap on the drift tyres (read: Hard plastic) with 4x4 very on, then it is rather easy. I drift my TT01 by removing the front drive shafts, so it is RWD and still on standard rubber. It is quite a bit harder.
ye its very easy with 4x4 +hard tires,but im planning on tuning this baby a lot.i was also thinking of making it into a rwd only later on.
Quote from jrd.racer :How hard is it to control btw?

at that "speed" (the kit comes with a 27 turn motor... that even slower than the good old sports tuned) itll be boringly easy to drive

Low tension synthetic gut double bass strings, I'm doing some rockabilly tunes this weekend on the street and on a boat.
Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Only 29.99 at walmart :P needed it since Im running stock cpu cooler.

i have a similar cpu cooler. remember to place it so it works with the airflow and not against it.
Quote from dadge :i have a similar cpu cooler. remember to place it so it works with the airflow and not against it.

Outside back <--cooler-cooler fan<--front fans<--cold air

like that right?
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :Outside back <--cooler-cooler fan<--front fans<--cold air

like that right?

result. even if you get it wrong, you can always just flip the fan over.

Post your Last Purchase!
(7003 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG