The online racing simulator
I would shoot an invite but unfortunately I don't think I have any because I'm a badass leecher
Well, still down?
RU's been down for way too long for me now, I need my motorsport fix

Does anybody have an invite to the other place?
Apparently from googling around they are having server problems but will be back up at some point. Hopefully that is the case as I have yet to find another site that comes close to the number of people as RU.
There is no invite to the other place, however I have PM'd you both the url of it.
I meant the other other place
Thanks for the link but I already knew of it I wouldnt say its as big as RU though so still shame RU is down. Theres an 'other other place' I would like a link/invite for there if its any good.
There's another other place?
Any chance of a PM boothy?
Any chance I could get a link? Missed the GP today :S
Anyone heard about Racing Underground closing and reopened as something else?
Quote from rc10racer :Anyone heard about Racing Underground closing and reopened as...

Quite obviously since the staff emailed everyone who had an account
And since one of the big reasons RU had to close was that they were getting too many google hits and "unwanted attention" it might not be a good idea to post the new name too often...
Ah, the email was in my junk! do'h.
Quote from rc10racer :Anyone heard about Racing Underground closing and reopened as ...........?

:doh:

Quote from Gil07 :And since one of the big reasons RU had to close was that they were getting too many google hits and "unwanted attention" it might not be a good idea to post the new name too often...

Agreed
If it's any consolation it doesn't actually work... couldn't restore my account
The email went into my junk too, good job I read this thread. Reset passwords to what though and recover password doesn't appear to work
It worked for me.
Worked for me... Reset PW, and the new password gets sent to your email.
Quote from Greboth :Thanks for the link but I already knew of it I wouldnt say its as big as RU though so still shame RU is down. Theres an 'other other place' I would like a link/invite for there if its any good.

Quote from boothy :There's another other place?

Most often the "other place" means the "fishy" place, so unless this was a misunderstanding...
Some people don't understand the words "If I told you, I'd have to kill you"...
Works now, I wasn't getting the new password by email for some reason. Still a shame about RU though, I like that place.

Invitation code thread for that racing video site
(174 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG