The online racing simulator
YES! DON´T USE SUCH BIG IMAGES!

why you don´t make it like the most ? A Pic with 800*600px or something like this and then links to the other pics? Is a pitty to load every time evry pic on this site...
Quote from kiste :YES! DON´T USE SUCH BIG IMAGES!

why you don´t make it like the most ? A Pic with 800*600px or something like this and then links to the other pics? Is a pitty to load every time evry pic on this site...

Thanks for flaming me instead of giving advice, or opinions about my skin, but sure, just flip out on me, instead of telling me nicely. After all, I am new to skinning and I dont come here often.
Skylinekid,

advice: make your own graphics.
I took them off the skinkit Subw4y made for me, for DMonkey, but ok
that has nothing to do with new in skinning. It is normal that i put not 2-3 such big images in one post with img tags...

But to our skins i can not rally tell you if it is good. the screenies are lowres and the camangle a bitz pitty to talk about it. but seems like only putting decals on it. OIr did you paint byself?
Quote from kiste :that has nothing to do with new in skinning. It is normal that i put not 2-3 such big images in one post with img tags...

But to our skins i can not rally tell you if it is good. the screenies are lowres and the camangle a bitz pitty to talk about it. but seems like only putting decals on it. OIr did you paint byself?

I added the stickerbomb, paintsplats, streaks behind DM logo, and the R32 headlights.
Hi all, i made (finaly) skin on XRT based on car from "eX-Driver the movie" anime.

Based on:
Lisa Sakakino
Lancia Stratos HF

I hope you all will like it (anime fans especialy).
Attached images
XRT_eX-D.jpg
been a while since ive made a skin. this one took a while to get the reference shots. Thanks a ton to OkaChan for a few of the decals and to TaDy for the hoodscoop and lines. most time consuming was having to hand make the ORC logo for the roof because of the colors and the side zipper teeth.

dl:
http://i91.photobucket.com/alb ... lver_0/XRT_torangevo9.jpg
looks really great awesome work man!
New public skin from 45Spec

Low res version has already been uploaded to LFSW. Have fun.
Attached images
XRT_45_pmissile.jpg
its really blank but still nice work dude. I likte it!
I love those scratches. Rawwrrr, makes me angry. Good!
That's great, more skins like that!
How about a break from the drifting paints?

Free to use:
Attached images
XRT_Speed7.jpg
Pretty nice duke! Looks quite good with the starion kit.
Awesome render and a great skin.
First Post in this Thread and my first skin inspired by a real racecar.
I made this skin a few months ago, but I want you opinions and comments.
It´s inspired by the legendary Mercedes 190E 2.5-16V driven by Klaus Ludwig in the DTM in the early 90´s.
I hope you like it and you forgive me for just uploading the skinfile. I don´t really know how to render properly. :P
It´s NOT uploaded.
EDIT:
Here are some screenshots from the CMX Viewer.
Preview #1
Preview #2
Preview #3
Attached images
XRR_DTMKL.jpg
Quote from Kiddow1994 :First Post in this Thread and my first skin inspired by a real racecar.
I made this skin a few months ago, but I want you opinions and comments.
It´s inspired by the legendary Mercedes 190E 2.5-16V driven by Klaus Ludwig in the DTM in the early 90´s.
I hope you like it and you forgive me for just uploading the skinfile. I don´t really know how to render properly. :P
It´s NOT uploaded.

I think you've done a good job of it, looks like you have accounted for the stretching which some people forget.

You don't need fancy renders, I post screenshots from the CMX Viewer which is available from lfs.net
Thank you very much. Maybe it won´t be the only skin made by me, but we´ll see.
I added some screenshots out of CMX Viewer.
Made skin for my team Not uploaded yet.

Pic1
Pic2
Pic3
Attached images
XRG_Speedfreaks.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG