The online racing simulator
Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :Wish I knew what the screengrab command was - I just got a pink sheep!

I think it's F3, I have no idea where it saves the screenshots though. Perhaps in the MC folder itself.
Quote from hp999 :I think it's F3, I have no idea where it saves the screenshots though. Perhaps in the MC folder itself.

F3 is the wallhack thingy.
Pistons come on THURSDAY!!!! WOOT.
Quote from XCNuse :Pistons come on THURSDAY!!!! WOOT.

Omg cant wait Btw anyone still playing?? Uke??Hp? Last few days server was empty any time i joined.:/
I'll start dropping in to see if anyone is on

I'm on a different time schedule though; what's the IP?
Quote from XCNuse :I'll start dropping in to see if anyone is on

I'm on a different time schedule though; what's the IP?

62.75.235.105, it's shown in first post
Quote from Ales_M :Omg cant wait Btw anyone still playing?? Uke??Hp? Last few days server was empty any time i joined.:/

I finished the last 2 floors of the mob trap and am now building it to the top.. see when I think it is enough xd
once i have some more free time ill play...not yet tho.
Can I be whitelisted again?

username - spooke

Thanks
Quote from Ales_M :Omg cant wait Btw anyone still playing?? Uke??Hp? Last few days server was empty any time i joined.:/

I'm tired of it tbh, but I do play it. Might pop in tonight.
So tired of it, might come back for a bit to try out pistons.. And then the long wait for 1.8

Currently I'm more into TF2 and occasionally FM FOX Junkies And of course Calculus :P
I found myself some virgin land to go diamond mining so I've been on a bit more. Also ended up with an arse load of coal so I'm busy smoothstoning everything I see.
Aww whitelist

No surprise: XCNuse
Quote from thisnameistaken :I found myself some virgin land to go diamond mining so I've been on a bit more. Also ended up with an arse load of coal so I'm busy smoothstoning everything I see.

Could you tell me, what is smoothstoning? :P
Quote from Uke :Could you tell me, what is smoothstoning? :P

he does change cobblestones to smoothstones.
Quote from notch :
Since 1.8 is still a significant time away, we’re going to have to stop being as secretive about it as we have. We’ll provide information about it as we go, but we’ll keep actual details secret. So, for example, we could say “added two new colors” without saying which ones, or “testing experience and leveling to see if it’s fun” without giving details on exactly how it works.
The update is pretty big, and will change a lot of how Minecraft is played, focusing on making exploration and combat much more rewarding, and bringing in a bigger sense of adventure to the game.
Already implemented are new complex terrain features, at least one new mob, some interesting new combat mechanics, a new lighting engine, and some experimental new gameplay ideas. To come is more interesting farming, bigger incentives to explore, and npc villages.

:hyper:

Hpski gonna hate.
Quote :npc villages.

sounds interesting.
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :sounds interesting.

try millénaire mod it's going to be the same, maybe they will add some quests

Minecraft
(2685 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG