The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
must be a rich guy. The SS is fairly inexpensive here, but operating costs alone in Austria... uhg i don't even want to think about it.
Quote from Scrabby :
I used to own one to... good times

That's why i have a hydro in the beemer, is much easier though.
Your brother has a Bee*R? (listening to the pops)

it has a Power FC, the hand controller is next to the steering wheel

i have R33 skyline rear brakes waiting to go in mine, should be as good as a hydro with the right pads, just need to stop being lazy and put them in:P
aaah
my stock brake setup lasted for aaaaaaaaages
Thanks guys!
Hopefully they'll be on the car sometime in August.

Here is a quick photoshop to show about how it will look with the paint

Looks much better in black IMO.
I like that.
I agree with Jibber. Although the blue looks good. Black would look the muts nuts.
BLue, black is overused.
So think about it. Two chavs vote for blue, two sane people say black...
I am a chav? hahahaha okay
Black.

I'd take the blue stickers off the back too, but hey, your car, your choices.
Definitely black It's overused for a reason; it looks awesome.
Can you even say black is overused? It's more like a basic color, what looks good.
Black gets my vote.
White car + black wheels is the obvious choice and overused as such. I'll go for the same combination eventually, just need to find the right wheels first.
yes but it will just blend into the mass where everyone has black wheels(with or without lip painted), I'd say just go for the blue spokes/inner part, stands out in a crowd quite nicely

I know that's a bad example, but imho painting a part of the wheel with body/or any fitting color apart from black would bring more uniqueness to the car, which is a plus in my book
That is the exact color i want for my car.
Quote from XCNuse :Thanks guys!
Hopefully they'll be on the car sometime in August.

Here is a quick photoshop to show about how it will look with the paint

Same color as the flags i suppose? Looks good
can we get a photoshop in black?
I like the blue, black is un-original as someone said before.
Black does the wheels look weak, bright color really makes them stand out. Also the dish in the rear gets more noticable because of the color.

@Nikopdr:
Atm, there is no such thing as uniqueness in carstyling.. Everyone does the same thing. Trying to be original isn't original, most people are trying to be original just to be original, not because they like what they do.
Quote from BlueFlame :I like the blue, black is un-original as someone said before.

!!!!!!!!!!!! YES.h
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG