The online racing simulator
BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yeah, and hot chicks love counting pixels and frames on your PC games, don't they

They would be finished really fast on a console...
Quote from Bose321 :They would be finished really fast on a console...

You'll have to give credit for dual shock for that eh...
Quote from -NightFly- :You'll have to give credit for dual shock for that eh...

What the hell are you talking about...
well you guys are talking about jack shit so

Is there such a thing as a standalone analog stick for PC? (not joystick) When I play PC games I like having all the buttons for using items and such and having the mouse to aim, but the WASD for movement feels...archaic. I envision it kinda like the nunchuck for the Wii.

btw whats the number for the patent office?
Pre-ordered the Limited Edition PRO version. Feels good man.
lol he ma.. I mean fat.
Quote from Greboth :Not seen these linked in this thread, if this is how it will look maxed on pc then holy smokes batman!

That looks amazing. Seriously.
So, yeah. PC version will have 64 players in single game.
I wonder what console versions will have (and what will be limits of BF3's most major competitor, which is in games-for-kids market tho - MW3).
Yeah, 64 players around one M-com station, have fun with that..
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yeah, 64 players around one M-com station, have fun with that..

Um. 64 players on a 64x64 km map, you mean.
#265 - Uke
Quote from spankmeyer :Pre-ordered the Limited Edition PRO version. Feels good man.

what is this PRO version? I have preordered the Limited Edition, but it said nothing about PRO version, was I too early?
Quote from E.Reiljans :Um. 64 players on a 64x64 km map, you mean.

Stop wasting your effort on him. He won't understand.
#267 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :Stop wasting your effort on him. He won't understand.

Well, 64 players around an mcom sounds quite bad. But I hate rush anyways and will stick with conquest
Quote from Uke :Well, 64 players around an mcom sounds quite bad. But I hate rush anyways and will stick with conquest

You seriously think there will be 64 players around it (read:close)? The map is huge, and like with BC2; the players are well-spread.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Yeah, 64 players around one M-com station, have fun with that..

“The game is still early in development, but I can tell you that Battlefield 3 will have the largest maps we have ever made”

edit* also: "Developer DICE has said the main Battlefield 3 version is created on the PC, and then scaled down to the consoles. DICE has said that the PC version will look better than the console version, and will feature advanced graphics settings."
Quote from Bose321 :Stop wasting your effort on him. He won't understand.

I would suppose that either
a) he plans to get sucky console version with nowhere near 64 players and therefore is jealous or
b) he has already preordered mw3 which has like 2 vs 2 players or something like that and therefore is jealous

ε:
#271 - Uke
Quote from Bose321 :You seriously think there will be 64 players around it (read:close)? The map is huge, and like with BC2; the players are well-spread.

Well, mcom station is where everyone will be going (except for the useless bushwookies).

Quote from E.Reiljans :I would suppose that either
a) he plans to get sucky console version with nowhere near 64 players and therefore is jealous or
b) he has already preordered mw3 which has like 2 vs 2 players or something like that and therefore is jealous

ε:

How cute^^
Consoler's be hating.
#273 - Uke
Quote from DevilDare :Consoler's be hating.

I have pre-ordered Bf3 for pc. Your argument is invalid.
Who mentioned you? Get off your high horse.
No one's hating anything, i have a PC too, these ex-russians on their 15th forum account seems to be forgeting that pretending like they're priviliged or something to be playing on PC's that they've spent their (or parents) last dime on.
That's what's funny, have nothing against PC gaming, but nerds like them..

BattleField 3
(1935 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG