The online racing simulator
Quote from numbazZ :please Scawen update rb4 and fxo interiors... its so ugly(

This isn't a thread for requests.
Quote from Scawen :That is outside the scope of this patch. It's not as easy as you might imagine.

ok thanks, i don't know much about game design so you would obviously know better.
Ye i see it has been posted. About the Nos when driving on the bumps. Anyway, i made a quick video about it. Here you go scawen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx7GSi8l7QI

If the .spr is needed. I can upload it!

Edit: Lololol! Just noticed that the video got faster when i started to drive over the bumps. Sound delay :O
Well people might think its fake coz the video got faster. Here the spr.

Download here

Take the lay from the replay and try it urself. U will see im not lying
#281 - Zay
Quote from Scawen :
No, what you really need is a track editor.

Sorry to go off-topic, but where could I download one. You know, one that lets you put down kerbs and trees and stuff like that?
Sorry for off topic,
zay
Quote from Zay :Sorry to go off-topic, but where could I download one. You know, one that lets you put down kerbs and trees and stuff like that?
Sorry for off topic,
zay

There is no (official) track editor for lfs.
Nah, brake bumps would slow you down
Quote from Scawen :talking to people who insist on discussing things which are not related in any way to the test patch.

In case you accidentally get bored. Maybe it's better to limit the amount of times a SS can be used to a particular participant. People use it to annoy each other and there is no other solution then to ban in this case.

It's a little bit difficult to admin because it does not appear in a replay, log or whatever. So the only source of 'information' is from the 'victim'. Not that good to form an unbiased review on the situation.
Attached images
Image1.jpg
lol that's some fine advertising for that noob team
#287 - SJB
Why does 0.6A1 automatically spectate all people if I do "/cars=xfg" ???

We got Airio running and did manually spectate all through "!sall" 20-30 seconds before the race restarts on Z34 and before - so the ppl who finished could already choose a setup and drive some meters with the new car while the others finish in the old car.

Regards, SJB
#289 - SJB
how can I deactivate the automatic spectate without touching packets/insim?
You can't.
#291 - SJB
there should be an option in the setup.cfg for that -.-
you'll need to lock that cars using the new packet in insim, instead of doing "/cars XFG"
:333

Brilliant stuff Scavier, amazing!
Quote from vistaman :Well people might think its fake coz the video got faster. Here the spr.

Yes, I know about this speed boost thing and I'm going to look into it.

But as I have not looked into it yet, I don't yet know if it can be fixed for this version.

Quote from cargame.nl :In case you accidentally get bored. Maybe it's better to limit the amount of times a SS can be used to a particular participant. People use it to annoy each other and there is no other solution then to ban in this case.

Good, simple update, now done. I don't like annoying things.

The fix : Driver sent his / her setup - message is now displayed only once
Idiotic question coming up.

Scawen, did you switch LFS for your everyday job?

And also, i have experienced the barrier bug a few times after the patches.

Why does this happen though? Thought this was fixed as the barriers are, umm, solid?
Quote from Guthix :And also, i have experienced the barrier bug a few times after the patches.

Why does this happen though? Thought this was fixed as the barriers are, umm, solid?

which one? being able to drive right through them, or the moon bounce?
What do you mean?

I stopped working at Lionhead in 2001 to work on LFS.

I don't see what it has got to do with the test patch though. If you want to ask about my career, please don't spam the Test Patch thread.

I'm trying to work on 0.6A2 and would prefer not to waste a day answering off-topic questions.
Quote from bunder9999 :which one? being able to drive right through them, or the moon bounce?

Moon bounce. Happens very few times.
Quote from Guthix :Moon bounce. Happens very few times.

it's certainly a lot better than z28.
Why do the new speed humps cause HLVC violation ?
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG