The online racing simulator
Thanks a lot, will download it right away.
Oh wow, 0.6A!! Awesome, going to test it.

Good job Scawen, have a nice weekend!
So. I'm waiting for the first person to create some work of art with the coloured tyres/chalk lines.
Quote from Bass-Driver :yes its kidda wierd now but ok for me.
i thought the banners are gone but they are still in the list.
i accidently deleted my previous post xd

I think it is because there use to be 3 banners, and now there is only 2. So one of the armco barriers must have taken its place. Since you deleted your post, I'll try this:

Scawen: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1602852#post1602852
So we finally got a new mpr-version (15).
Was that only to prevent lfs 0.5 to play the new ones or was anything else altered? (Though I'd appreciate details a simple yes/no would be sufficient for the moment )

Edit: As a reminder: How about the width of autocross-objects? Where you able to get them? (No hurrying though )
Scawen, and when can be downloaded hotlaps? I am one hotlap made ​​with the improvement of the time, but you can not download ((
Okay, I wanted to install this patch on a fresh install, so I downloaded the full Z28 from LFS.NET and installed. Then I installed this patch.

Now, after the driver creation screen, it shows the Agreement screen and when I click "agree" it crashes. Every time.

Here is the info provided by Windows:

Firma con problemas:
Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH
Nombre de la aplicación: LFS.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 0.0.0.0
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 4df23fa2
Nombre del módulo con errores: LFS.exe
Versión del módulo con errores: 0.0.0.0
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 4df23fa2
Código de excepción: c0000005
Desplazamiento de excepción: 000e0cf2
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Id. de configuración regional: 3082
Información adicional 1: 4709
Información adicional 2: 4709938665fa84e3ff99c8cbe11223bb
Información adicional 3: f4c6
Información adicional 4: f4c66b313fb0ab14aef0709e1b1f1251

Tell me if you need any file or log.
Grip tangibly rooted, slip in the early field disappeared resulting in a mini - shock. Yes, the temperature is now necessary to also work if the front wheels are heated better than the rear oversteer is present, although the z28 it was not such.
Quote from avetere :So we finally got a new mpr-version (15).
Was that only to prevent lfs 0.5 to play the new ones or was anything else altered? (Though I'd appreciate details a simple yes/no would be sufficient for the moment )

Edit: As a reminder: How about the width of autocross-objects? Where you able to get them? (No hurrying though )

The replay version is mainly so that LFS knows if autocross objects in the replay refer to old numbers (track is then not converted) or new numbers (track is converted as usual).

No, I haven't yet had anything like enough spare time to generate an object size data file.

Quote from [Audi TT] :Scawen, and when can be downloaded hotlaps? I am one hotlap made ​​with the improvement of the time, but you can not download ((

When the patch is official. It would be a very bad idea to accept replays from test patches for more than one reason.

1) The majority of people are not using test patches, so they could not watch the replay.
2) The physics changed several times during the test patch period. Most are obsolete and will never be viewable again.

A test patch is just for testing, not for entering the hotlap competition.

Quote from kimd41 :Okay, I wanted to install this patch on a fresh install, so I downloaded the full Z28 from LFS.NET and installed. Then I installed this patch.

Now, after the driver creation screen, it shows the Agreement screen and when I click "agree" it crashes. Every time.

Thank you. I can reproduce this by setting "Welcome Z 1" in cfg.txt - so I don't need any more information.

Maybe you can get round it for now by adding a line in your cfg.txt :

Welcome Z 0 so it doesn't run the welcome sequence.
bug?
I don't know if I can post bugs related to this patch here, but I'll still post.

At the end of that 'bumpy' ride, the car front lifts.
Attached files
bug^q.spr - 20.2 KB - 294 views
Insim.txt missing?
Hi Scawen,

Fantastic job! I have been waiting for all those InSim changes for some time and you did them all ;-) I was very curious for the description of the latest packets, but is the insim.txt file updated? It looks like if you put the Z32 version (of May 6th) in the archives.

Hope to hear from you,
Mischa
How come the patch name has changed? It went from .5ZXX to .6AXX

I see a digit advancement... Surely this doesn't mean...?

S3 could be coming soon? Scirocco? SYSTEM OVERLOAD.

:bananadea
I think it might be because Scawen ran out of letters in the Roman Alphabet.......
Quote from Joku123 :Tyre temp sliders are rly cool.

I can't for the life of me see where this is.
Quote from J@tko :I think it might be because Scawen ran out of letters in the Roman Alphabet.......

Yeah, that's probably it... good to feel excited about sim updates, though. Here's to hoping.
Quote :Reliable detection of wall side impacts (e.g. at South City)

Works 100%. I watched reruns z28 and gave a message that the fastest lap is not counted.
Attached images
lfs_00000048.jpg
Quote from azasmith14 :I can't for the life of me see where this is.

They are only available in hotlap mode.
Scawen,

I guessed the value for ISP_PLC and sent the packet. It does what you would expect But I have a question.

This release you automatically spectate people who drive in a disabled car (after changing /cars). Is there a reason why you didn't do this after sending the PLC packet? I know it's simple to spectate someone from InSim, but I just wonder if this is the way it should work.

Thanks again,
Mischa
Quote from Mischa NED :Scawen,

I guessed the value for ISP_PLC and sent the packet. It does what you would expect But I have a question.

This release you automatically spectate people who drive in a disabled car (after changing /cars). Is there a reason why you didn't do this after sending the PLC packet? I know it's simple to spectate someone from InSim, but I just wonder if this is the way it should work.

Thanks again,
Mischa

I did forget to put the new InSim.txt in the patch. You can get it here :
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=74717

Yes, I intended that the PLC packet should be not such a harsh function as the /cars function now is. IS_PLC just sets which cars a player is allowed to select, but doesn't kick them out if they had already selected one which they are no longer allowed to select.
install ok
single player ok
multiplayer ok
i guess its ok then
Thanks so much Scawen, you're really putting a great effort to please our community, great job!

Edit:
Scawen, it crashes for me, after I press accept in profile creation.

Edit 2:
Welcome Z 0
Fixed
Woah, I didn't expect 0.6A, thanks Scawen!
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG