The online racing simulator
Quote from ACCAkut :Red head are really nice ("Bei Rost auf dem Dach ist der Keller feucht" ..unable to translate),

It translates well to Dutch. I lol'd
Quote from ACCAkut :Red head are really nice ("Bei Rost auf dem Dach ist der Keller feucht" ..unable to translate), like the one I fooled around with last time in that club ... but wasn't even legal yet, eeeeeekkkk

Just get someone to translate it, works well.

Quote from Shotglass :
other than the sandals the guys clothes are the typical attire in florida from my (admittedly limited) experience (the true floridian would wear white runnig shoes (which judging by his stomach he never actually uses for their intended purpose) with that)

Not Florida, at all. Not even older people wear stuff like that.

Her on the other hand... You can find many girls like that here.

e2mustang:

And one for the road:
Quote :It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a women's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation.

Quote from PMD9409 :Not Florida, at all. Not even older people wear stuff like that.

might have been the american tourists but when i was there in november to watch a shuttle start that eventually happened in april (screw those nasa pussies) pretty much everybody was sporting the tshirt shorts white socks and runing shoe combo
which presumably is what cinderella has to wear before her transformation in the italian version of the tale
Quote from ACCAkut :Red head are really nice ("Bei Rost auf dem Dach ist der Keller feucht" ..unable to translate), like the one I fooled around with last time in that club ... but wasn't even legal yet, eeeeeekkkk

I didn't even need google for that one
It is true fact that all redheads are filthy in bed. science fact I believe

I must say I'm a brunette fan myself though.
sandals and sock are just so euro.. and old american people.well 60% of those are european so XD
Quote from rich uk :It is true fact that all redheads are filthy in bed. science fact I believe
pic.

you forgot the rest of that fact. their like spider-monkeys in the sack because they're ginger. they need to be because their GINGER!!. such pale skin too. they make your whites look grey. have you ever opened the blinds on a ginger?

proof
can you really trust that shit?
we all know what happened to the wicked witch of the west. she was uber ginger. her skin was feckin green it was so pale! she was also the first day-walker to die from exposure to fresh water.

no further questions your honour.

i feel a song coming on...
Quote from rich uk :It is true fact that all redheads are filthy in bed. science fact I believe

Personally Verified.
Quote from Shotglass :might have been the american tourists but when i was there in november to watch a shuttle start that eventually happened in april (screw those nasa pussies) pretty much everybody was sporting the tshirt shorts white socks and runing shoe combo
which presumably is what cinderella has to wear before her transformation in the italian version of the tale

T-shirt, shorts, socks, shoes. Sounds like half of the world surely?

I wear that combo year around personally.

[pic]
I must say I'm a brunette fan myself though.

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Personally Verified.

+1. If we married just for bed partners, redheads would be pick of choice IMO. Blondes following close behind. Brunettes seem to be either freaky or very "to themselves".
I fully agree. Red, Blonde, Brunette in order of bed partners.

Although the blonde I dated gave better head than any of the past ones.
Quote from PMD9409 :T-shirt, shorts, socks, shoes. Sounds like half of the world surely?

shorts (or anything that shows legs on men really) and white socks are pretty much considered a faux pas in the civi... old world
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I fully agree. Red, Blonde, Brunette in order of bed partners.

Although the blonde I dated gave better head than any of the past ones.

Blondes aren't smart, so they just go full speed ahead. Love it.

Quote from Shotglass :shorts (or anything that shows legs on men really) and white socks are pretty much considered a faux pas in the civi... old world

Next you are going to tell me women are not allowed to show any skin. Don't reply to that!

Well due to the whether here, shorts is pretty much a normal thing. Plus when I say socks, I mean ones that are barely visible outside the shoe. Guess it doesn't get hot enough there to warrant that though.
Quote from PMD9409 :Well due to the weather here, shorts is pretty much a normal thing. Plus when I say socks, I mean ones that are barely visible outside the shoe.

ankle socks are for girls...
Quote from PMD9409 :Guess it doesn't get hot enough there to warrant that though.

italians will walk around in suits an ties and all that impossible to pull off shit in 30° weather without breaking a sweat
no idea how they do it but apparently its possible
soo all this talk of redheads... does it count if she dyes her hair? because my girlfriend was just talking about doing that
mine did too,but the bed story didnt change
Quote from bunder9999 :ankle socks are for girls...

not in my experience, I don't even have socks that aren't ankle socks... except my soccer socks and dress socks.

but I might just be more comfortable in them because I run so much
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :soo all this talk of redheads... does it count if she dyes her hair? because my girlfriend was just talking about doing that

No. That is what we call a "poseur" in the old language.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :No. That is what we call a "poseur" in the old language.

well at least she'll retain her soul I guess
Quote from bunder9999 :ankle socks are for girls...

Says the Canadian.

Quote from Shotglass :italians will walk around in suits an ties and all that impossible to pull off shit in 30° weather without breaking a sweat
no idea how they do it but apparently its possible

lol 30! I wish it was 30 here. It's hitting about 40 here most days. Business people wear the suits etc, but I, like other normal people here, wear just shirt and shorts.

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :well at least she'll retain her soul I guess

She's hinting at something.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :soo all this talk of redheads... does it count if she dyes her hair? because my girlfriend was just talking about doing that

yes it does count. you know she's a ginger. she knows she's a ginger. she's just testing you to see if you'll lie for her. what's she gonna do about her casper like complexion? the only thing worse than a ginger is a ginger with dyed hair. they usually go bleach blonde, completely forgetting that they now look like albino's. i can never trust those pink eyes with their milky moustaches!!!
don't get me wrong, i love going to the circus, but i've never brought one of them home. i actually believe that it will be a ginger who starts the next zombie apocalypse.

why don't gingers play the blues? cuz they aint got no soul!! there, i made a joke. i hope you're happy now!!!
Quote from ATHome :What's so special about a goth girl that you really need to mention it?

Because goth girls go off in bed, and they're more attractive than 13yo scene girls.

Besides, who doesn't love a girl that wears corsets/miniskirts/fishnets as daily attire.
Quote from Klutch :Besides, who doesn't love a girl that wears corsets/miniskirts/fishnets as daily attire.

me for one. much more of a shorts and t-shirt guy... minimal makeup is a plus in my book. And I think girls in sweatpants are the hottest thing...

Quote from Dadge :...

well, I'm screwed then

Except I'm the albino in this relationship, and she will never be blond so help me thor.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :me for one. much more of a shorts and t-shirt guy... minimal makeup is a plus in my book. And I think girls in sweatpants are the hottest thing...

Yoga pants.. particularly LuluLemon...

*drools*

Somehow they make even the most average bums look spectacular.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG