The online racing simulator
Quote from JJ72 :Ummmm that ass, so smooth like a new born baby.

you sure its only 6 years?
He missed the 3, he meant 36.

Judging by the 72 in his name, I interpreted that he is 39, there subtract 36 and you have 3. Closest you can get to a newborn baby.
My point exactly.
Quote from JJ72 :My new GF is 6 years younger than me.

Ummmm that ass, so smooth like a new born baby.

And how old are you?

edit: 39 i guess..
Quote from PMD9409 :He missed the 3, he meant 36.

Judging by the 72 in his name, I interpreted that he is 39, there subtract 36 and you have 3. Closest you can get to a newborn baby.

Read the white.
Officially moved into the gf's place.
Obviously it wasn't better than Sam's move in, as you didn't say she cooked for you.
she does more than just cook for me
She also takes him from behind.
Quote from Klutch :she does more than just cook for me

with a face like yours, i'd say she also feeds you with a slingshot. let's be honest, you do have a 4 cock mouth lmao.
sorry dude, i'm only flickin your bean. hehehe.
Quote from dadge :with a face like yours, i'd say she also feeds you with a slingshot.

i was going to say he looks like his face was on fire and she stamped it out with golf shoes. but there's a bit too much venom in that one lol.
this thread is still going? has it seen like 5 pics in 130+pages?
Quote from e2mustang :this thread is still going? has it seen like 5 pics in 130+pages?

It's entertaining to read.
Quote from e2mustang :this thread is still going? has it seen like 5 pics in 130+pages?

somebody likes to watch lol.
i unsubscribed like a year ago and was just browsing around the forum.
Quote from e2mustang :i unsubscribed like a year ago and was just browsing around the forum.

yeah yeah. we've heard it all before lol. you just wanted to work on your stroke to a bit of strange. lol
Quote from dadge :with a face like yours, i'd say she also feeds you with a slingshot. let's be honest, you do have a 4 cock mouth lmao.
sorry dude, i'm only flickin your bean. hehehe.

and yet here i am sleeping with a hot goth girl every night
Quote from Klutch :and yet here i am sleeping with a hot goth girl every night

as long as you sneak out before she wakes up, no charges will be pressed lol. it's strange that for you to be in her company, she needs to have her eyes closed. just sayin. lol
Quote from Klutch :and yet here i am sleeping with a hot goth girl every night

What's so special about a goth girl that you really need to mention it?

The stereotypical dyied hair, clothing that other people use as curtains for a undertaker firm or is it that she expresses herself, with being unique like... uhm... all other goths?
she's probably really easy to get along with.
**guy code for "she's got a face like a slapped arse" gals like that make great friends. and we all know, friends are the family we get to choose. you wouldn't bone a family member now, would you?
Quote from ATHome :What's so special about a goth girl that you really need to mention it?

Relativity.

'Hot goth girl' is like 'Hot girl' but with the addition of:
  • Nose rings, impaled nipples and other elective disfigurements
  • Novelty clothing
  • Cat urine smell
  • Hairy armpits
As you can see, the word 'goth' is actually an important differentiating factor.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG