The online racing simulator
Personally I think people who get married do it because they are terrified of being alone. I suppose that makes them cowards. So we're all cowards now whether we get married or not. Ho hum.
it's just a contract. two people are showing their commitment to a joint venture. it's a shame really because marriage used to be so sacred about 20 years ago. now people get married for financial reasons and what not. getting married is like getting a tattoo. you shouldn't do it drunk. and you need to make sure it's what you really want because that shit's for life. but now they've got laser removal....
I've always wanted to get married since I was a little kid... Never like "oh my god I need to start looking for a wife in high school" or anything, even though it's starting to look more and more like that's what happened... There's just something comforting in that status for me, even if I'm an atheist (technically catholic). It's just home. I'm not one for big ceremonies and religious stuff though, so I don't know which type of wedding it would end up being...

I'm guessing the religious ceremony type is what's expected of me by my parents and would be by my current girlfriend's parents, seeing as they both sent us to Catholic school. I'd prefer to just shotgun the whole thing and just run away and turn up two weeks later and be like "hey we're married!" Guessing that's not gonna fly.

But to be honest there's no reason why someone has to get married, save for maybe tax reasons. It really shouldn't change how you feel about someone, but it can be comforting to many people. It's just an extra commitment to that bond, and if you don't feel the need to make that commitment, great.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I've always wanted to get married since I was a little kid... Never like "oh my god I need to start looking for a wife in high school" or anything, even though it's starting to look more and more like that's what happened... There's just something comforting in that status for me, even if I'm an atheist (technically catholic). It's just home. I'm not one for big ceremonies and religious stuff though, so I don't know which type of wedding it would end up being...

Well you sir have my respect.
Marriage is a trap.

That is all.
i am the online dictionary.
He-Man the bitch!!

this is when the girl is on her knees syphoning your life force. when you're about to blow, pull out of her mouth and arrive in your hand. while she looks up at you, quote this line "BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL" and flick the sprog yogurt into her face while she squirms about trying to get your paste of her face, she'll look remarkably like the battle-cat.
mission complete.
I have no idea what you just said but I enjoyed it.
SO MUCH WIN.

lol
That is straight from the master's book, have it on my bookshelf.
Coincidental that there's so much move-in talk on here... My girlfriend and I just moved in together. Renting a gorgeous brand new condo in downtown Toronto, right by the lake. We love it here.
Quote from MAGGOT :Coincidental that there's so much move-in talk on here... My girlfriend and I just moved in together. Renting a gorgeous brand new condo in downtown Toronto, right by the lake. We love it here.

Sounds like a sweet place, should get some pictures I'd like to see that.
I've got some pictures before a lot of stuff was unpacked, but nothing as it is currently (still a little bit of unpacking to do). It already feels like home, though. I'll get some more pictures at some point soon.
Quote from MAGGOT :I've got some pictures before a lot of stuff was unpacked, but nothing as it is currently (still a little bit of unpacking to do). It already feels like home, though. I'll get some more pictures at some point soon.

Yea, it's weird how for the first few nights, you look out your window as if it's a hotel or holiday home, and then little by little you learn the cars that normally park outside and some of the people and then it becomes to feel like home(at least that's how it works for me).
I can't see any cars out my window; all I see is our little second floor terrace thing and other high-rise buildings :P Initially I wanted a view of the lake, but this place was nicer than the lake-front buildings and because we're on the third floor and surrounded by buildings we don't get the noise from the Gardiner Expressway, the Streetcars or the nearby train line (which is very busy as it feeds Union Station). Worked out pretty well, I'd say
I like someone and she likes me but she is younger than me.. lol
how much younger? does she still breast feed?
isnt that the normal case, that girls (in their teens) tend to like older guys? Haven't witnessed it the other way around.
Quote from ACCAkut :isnt that the normal case, that girls (in their teens) tend to like older guys? Haven't witnessed it the other way around.

I think it's more of a case that older girls don't like teenage boys
Quote from MAGGOT :I can't see any cars out my window;

Well, you know what I mean.. I hope. All about your daily surroundings, at first it's foreign, but then eventually all lightswitch locations are embedded in your memory.
Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :I think it's more of a case that older girls don't like teenage boys

I'm 19, my girlfriend is 23.
My new GF is 6 years younger than me.

Ummmm that ass, so smooth like a new born baby.
Still free and single here...the only girl I was kind of interested in since decided to play me for an idiot so I told her where to go...so now this is somewhat of a 'quiet' spell there isn't even anyone I'm interested in and hasn't been for a while. Still good friends with my ex although her *insert very bad swearword here* of a boyfriend doesn't trust her at all.
Quote from mookie427 :the only girl I was kind of interested in since decided to play me for an idiot so I told her where to go...

ummmmm sorry, carry on.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG