The online racing simulator
basically, you'd have more luck finding a ginger with a soul than you would a hot goth.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

For some reason reading Dadge's post made me think of girls back in highschool. I really had to think about it. The ginger I wanted to date never happened because she had no soul. The supposed hot goth girls had additions like Kev posted.

You guys have showed me the light, and I have just stepped through.
what? some1 is banging a goat?!
They thought that is where goats milk comes from.
Quote from PMD9409 :Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

For some reason reading Dadge's post made me think of girls back in highschool. I really had to think about it. The ginger I wanted to date never happened because she had no soul. The supposed hot goth girls had additions like Kev posted.

You guys have showed me the light, and I have just stepped through.

Phil: I dated a ginger for nearly 2 years. She totally had no soul, and she stole more than just my soul. God I miss her...

Kev: I thought another prerequisite to being a "goth" girl was the addition of a penis?!
Justin Bieber is a goth? it makes more sense now.
Actually...

Dustin: She was stealing mine too, but mainly she just had a killer body and perfect tits. No soul meant no one could get a shot at her, as she'd shoot them all down once they "get too close". Haven't seen her since. Only 2+ years ago.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Phil: I dated a ginger for nearly 2 years. She totally had no soul, and she stole more than just my soul. God I miss her...

Redhead charm.

Quote from dadge :Justin Bieber is a goth? it makes more sense now.

I have no reason to respond to this, But the only reason I started posting was because it was the first time I saw your name in the "Post your girlfriend" I thought about it for a minute, And laughed.

Quote from PMD9409 :Actually...

Dustin:but mainly she just had a killer body and perfect tits.

You deserved to get your soul/heart/mind crushed.
Quote from PMD9409 :
Dustin: She was stealing mine too, but mainly she just had a killer body and perfect tits. No soul meant no one could get a shot at her, as she'd shoot them all down once they "get too close". Haven't seen her since. Only 2+ years ago.

Yeah, mine might have had a little bit of a half-soul as she ended up hunting me down and asking me out.. then that big ****ing "L" word decided to get spewed a lot by her.
Quote from TehPaws3D :
You deserved to get your soul/heart/mind crushed.

She would lure me in, keep me on the edge, then turn me away. Repeat. By the end of this period those are the features that kept me going, as the (no) soul had ripped away the rest. Get it now?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :Yeah, mine might have had a little bit of a half-soul as she ended up hunting me down and asking me out.. then that big ****ing "L" word decided to get spewed a lot by her.

Sounds clingey.
Clingy - Yes. But I did grow to love her because I did give her a chance.. and she wasn't a bad person to be with or around.
Toss a sign around her neck that just says "Bang me" It'll complete the set ...
I'm glad that you caught on, as that is about as far as we got.
Quote from PMD9409 :I'm glad that you caught on, as that is about as far as we got.

Nothing wrong with that.

I need to bang a brunette. That'll complete my set. Somehow I did this in backwards order.. I went from most elusive (dun dun dun.. Redhead!).. and are working my way backwards.
aim low. then everything after that is a pb.
No wonder all the young girls go after Justin Bieber then.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :she stole more than just my soul.

didnt you sell that to the devil... i mean steve jobs long before?

Quote from dawesdust_12 :then that big ****ing "L" word decided to get spewed a lot by her.

lesbian?

Quote from e2mustang :me and gf http://lajk.csicska.eu/like.php?id=1112 please hit like if you like !

Quote from gacek1 :OMG HE IS WEARING SOCKS WITH SANDALS!!11oneone

white ones too... and shorts... america in a nutshell really
also judging by the way she dresses imma gonna guess russian
Quote from Shotglass :imma gonna guess russian

No.. No **** no. Burn in hell. :P That style of sluttyness is trademarked american, I said it. Yeah. :P
Quote from dawesdust_12 :I dated a ginger for nearly 2 years. She totally had no soul, and she stole more than just my soul. God I miss her...

Red head are really nice ("Bei Rost auf dem Dach ist der Keller feucht" ..unable to translate), like the one I fooled around with last time in that club ... but wasn't even legal yet, eeeeeekkkk
Quote from TehPaws3D :No.. No **** no. Burn in hell. :P That style of sluttyness is trademarked american, I said it. Yeah. :P

definitely not american

i wish

neither is the guy

thank god

if the clothes weren't enough of a tipoff they aren't american look at the white vans... not american
Quote from TehPaws3D :No.. No **** no. Burn in hell. :P That style of sluttyness is trademarked american, I said it. Yeah. :P

in my experience its quite russian actually
my russian colleague also confirmed that sentiment... although strangely enough he doesnt think of girls runnign around like that as slutty or embarassing

one of our russian interns actually came to work more or less dressed like that one day... she had a pc problem that same day prompting the previously mentioned russian colleague to climb under her desk and fiddle the cables to everbodys amusement

Quote from RiseAgainstMe! :if the clothes weren't enough of a tipoff they aren't american look at the white vans... not american

other than the sandals the guys clothes are the typical attire in florida from my (admittedly limited) experience (the true floridian would wear white runnig shoes (which judging by his stomach he never actually uses for their intended purpose) with that)

either way i think we can all agree they sure as **** arent french or italian
well ofc pic is not me and my gf :P it says: "how is it possible?" look at the guy,now look at the girl. and just keep looking.
@PMD :make it count 6+ XD

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG