The online racing simulator
Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
Noob scores Rui Pinto.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Noob scores Rui Pinto.

That's because I AM a noob, you numpty. (as in I've only been into this stuff for a month)
You were on Battlefield like 2 months ago we were playing I remember cause we kept shooting you with the IGLA and knocking you off the carrier.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :You were on Battlefield like 2 months ago we were playing I remember cause we kept shooting you with the IGLA and knocking you off the carrier.

because you two (Ray included) kept being ****s and mostly crashing on purpose all day long, lol.
Quote from Senninha25 :I'd like to say thanks to Rubenz81 for his tips on how to use an APC - They helped me score half of those points!

You are welcome!
Antoher tip, in Oman when you are Russia side go to the right flag (facing carrier dont remember now; i think it's b, you know the aa on the train flag) then continue to the beach. Near the beach there is a big rock, you can hide parallel to the sea beyond the big rock and pound EVERYTHING on the carrier with APC! and you have the rock for cover if some apache starts to be mad about you killing him before take off
Beware that using thie guide will make you became mexican.

Too bad i dont really have time for playng now, maybe next week will see you guys online
*camping with APC trolling US spawn is spawn killing thus noobish*
tommorrow the BF Cup signups close
lets go boys anyways installed it on my LFS computer and it runs alot smoother and I dont have connection lag (or random overheat malfunctions). Plus I can now use the iron sights accuratly and went 14/7 in my 1st half of a game before leaving for classes
JAY U STINK /trOloLolOlOLolol
So when is the first clannie battle, twat?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :So when is the first clannie battle, twat?

signups pushed back to like the 17th :|
Lmao at the guy who came onto TS with his "so you want to buy DVD, shrek one two or three" with the trololol music.

Made our night
ugh, a match without a mic is hell. Is it true you're speaking by webcam, Jay?
Yeah I use my webcam as a mic.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Yeah I use my webcam as a mic.

how?? I tried with mine, didn't work...unless you're using a laptop with a built-in webcam.
Most Webcams expose a USB Microphone along with the Video device.

this is the one I have...all I did was check the audio recording devices and see if there was anything from Creative as a mic, but pretty much to no avail.
Quote from Senninha25 :how?? I tried with mine, didn't work...unless you're using a laptop with a built-in webcam.

twart.
Attached images
noob rui.JPG
Oh, so you didn't do much at all. lol. (Windows XP ftw, pity I don't have it anymore)
rui pro tip: turn down the speakers. Thanks :P
Can't do anything about the echo, sadly. No speakers, no speaking.
Quote from Mustangman759 :rui pro tip: turn down the speakers. Thanks :P

YEAH that was so annoying. I was in a Helicopter and heard the beep beep beep bepppp beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep of missile lock, and deployed my flares only to realise it was his stupid game being played through my speakers!!!

I don't use a headset as you know, I use push to talk and either way push2talk should be enabled...so that way when you want to speak you just press a key. If I can manage it while flying a helicopter then you can manage it running around.

k thx and bai
Isn't arma 3 free on steam? Why would they resort back to arma 2?
arma 3 is not out yet. should be out in a few months.
Stick whatever you want in my rectum for my failure. I was thinking of America's Army 3.

Sorry for my stupidity.
arma 2 has a map that is 225 km². the game play can be slower that the COD series but war isn't just about throwing hatchets into people. my pb shot as a sniper is 1.4km but that was in arma 1 with no range finder (6 mill dots to the 6 O'Clock).

Battlefield Play4Free
(458 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG