The online racing simulator
SUIT & Glove Skins
(432 posts, started )
who have gloves Red Bull???
F1 suits
hi
the only thing what i see is that you have MY skin (sauber 97) in your gallery and you say it is made by yourself?!
Great stuff... Not another person who claims one's art is theirs :grumpy:
the fi suits
Please delete my skins from your site!!!
So
Lol i have deleted srry about the staeling
monster energy
any1 got monster suit and gloves
Please make a lotus f1 2010
Guys, anyone wanna do this for me?, already try it and fail, i suck at make this kind of stuff, plz, if anyone have the time, do it for me

Thx in advance and regards
And now to make myself look a fool, where do i place suit/glove skins?
Quote from Phsx2 :And now to make myself look a fool, where do i place suit/glove skins?

put them in LFS\Data\Pic
Team Vodafone 2011 V8 Supercars Racing Suit
My first try at making a suit, I know it looks messy and not 100% accurate but I did my best
Attached images
SUITG.jpg
Quote from raging-bull :My first try at making a suit, I know it looks messy and not 100% accurate but I did my best

Pretty cool.
Kimi Raikkonen ICE 1 Racing Suit 2011
Attached images
SUITX.jpg
Kimi Raikkonen Perky Jerky Race Suit
Just a quick 20 mins job and I haven't tested it in the game
Attached images
SUITX.jpg
-
(Stig209) DELETED by Stig209
It's been a while back that there was a request for this, but here are the Gran Turismo suits I made a while back. Feel free to use them.

Happy racing
Attached images
SUIT_GTblack.jpg
SUIT_GTred.jpg
SUIT_GTwhite.jpg
Very nice! Shame other people won't be able to see them though, I'm still wondering why it's like a dds file where only you can see the suit unlike a normal skin file where everyone can see it
Quote from speed1230 :Very nice! Shame other people won't be able to see them though, I'm still wondering why it's like a dds file where only you can see the suit unlike a normal skin file where everyone can see it

Everyone can see what suit, helmet or gloves you're wearing.
Quote from 91mason91 :Everyone can see what suit, helmet or gloves you're wearing.

If you have SUIT_B with a redbullsheme another driver can have SUIT_B with Kimis Suit... then he will see kimis one on you or if he has standart ones then you will see the blue or whatever one.
Hartwall Jaffa
Goood!

SUIT & Glove Skins
(432 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG