The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Something most PETA members lack...:rolleyes:

don't the ones on his chin count?
Quote from S14 DRIFT :check the turbo as they can fail

Any turbo will go given time and lack of maintenance. They are very sensitive to dirty oil, they are very sensitive to a lack of or incorrect oil. The bearings will wear out faster if you turn up the wick, so you have to remember that if you want to squeeze out more power. You can service a turbo and replace them, but to make it cost effective you have to do the work yourself, a garage would charge a small fortune so it is cheaper to drop on a whole new unit.
I guess. My oil in mah car has been changed every 12k at longest (most is about 10k) and I always let the car warm up fully before actually boosting hard and allow to idle for 2-5 minutes after depending on driving (harder or faster means longer cooldown)

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I may be getting the opportunity to buy a turbo from a Wolf Racing Focus ST...a bit of machining to match up to my manifold...MMMMMM...ahahah
Quote from Becky Rose :

I have similar issues with my best chat up line too.

Becky, can i ask. have you ever been with one of us (men) before? did you always know that the (camel)toe was for you or was it a gradual thing that kinda got strong as you matured? (like cheese lol)
i'm just wondering because i think a fair percentage of lesbians just haven't been served properly. like if someone was knocking at your back door rather than smashing it right in. leaving it like a broken cat flap so to speak.

one of my Ex's turned. but i think that was because i had moved onto a newer wallet.
she was spent. her knees wouldn't even touch any more. but she did have mellons you could fettle for an aeon. like frankys. have you ever seen franky pick up a grape fruit with no hands? no? you haven't lived.
From the few that I have spoken to, they normally go straight to the licky licky. They might have one experience with a guy before hand but it is normally a bad one that converts them. Or they had a bad experience as a child.

Speaking of girl on girl. At uni the other day I got to see the hottest girl couple I have ever witnessed. It's not common to see a really hot couple like that around here, well... unless they are hammered or you pay them... or both.
Quote from dadge :i'm just wondering because i think a fair percentage of lesbians just haven't been served properly. like if someone was knocking at your back door rather than smashing it right in. leaving it like a broken cat flap so to speak.

That's right, all we need is a big black cock and we're back on the men.

I always knew I was different even in childhood, there was no male inadequacy that led up to it.

The only doubts I ever had where from my extremely religious tutoring, 3 days bible study a week gives you a very warped perspective and taught me that I was a demon sent to destroy the Earth for my heretic feelings - and as a woman my only worth was in trade for cows.

Luckily I was gifted with a brain and as soon as I learned to use it for myself I shed myself of the burden of everything that religious nut cases had taught me and figured stuff out for myself.

One of those things, of course, was how to completely satisfy a woman without the use of a cock.

So the next time I see you in public and I give you the finger, am I being offensive? Or a streaker?
Meh, this thread isn't as fun as before. I miss the "post-my-girlfriend" and "remove-the-pix-next-day" scheme
Quote from Becky Rose :
So the next time I see you in public and I give you the finger, am I being offensive? Or a streaker?

it's only streaking until you wash it.
Quote from Becky Rose :That's right, all we need is a big black cock and we're back on the men.

I don't think there was any reason to involve race in it, White guys can have big.. Too.. So... I don't see why you had to say that..

And yeah.. That's religion. (Along with seemingly 30 other higher power people somewhere in the clouds that all get along somehow..)
I have a medium sized one.

Not too shabby.
Quote from Gills4life :

Not too shabby.

indeed that is quite a big bean bag for such a small creature. but we were talking about the pole. or in S14 DRIFT's case, the 2nd belly button.
Quote from dadge :indeed that is quite a big bean bag for such a small creature. but we were talking about the pole. or in S14 DRIFT's case, the 2nd belly button.

/me deletes browsing history now that last search has become field mouse penis.
Well it's official gentlemen; she and I are moving in together tomorrow!

I've been postponing it for a while but now I feel there is nothing that makes me happier than to share a living together. It's very practical too, I'm starting my own company working from home which I can do anywhere with my PC, a phone and internet. It's making me feel more excited than ever but in the back of my head I know we'll do well. Nothing is guaranteed to work out and it's going to take many compromises, but you'll never be happy if you stand still in fear of the next step forward.
Quote from (SaM) :Well it's official gentlemen; she and I are moving in together tomorrow!

I've been postponing it for a while but now I feel there is nothing that makes me happier than to share a living together. It's very practical too, I'm starting my own company working from home which I can do anywhere with my PC, a phone and internet. It's making me feel more excited than ever but in the back of my head I know we'll do well. Nothing is guaranteed to work out and it's going to take many compromises, but you'll never be happy if you stand still in fear of the next step forward.

Best of luck and lots of fun!
Sounds like you have your head on straight, good luck in the coming future
head on?

Yeah, something you cannot do.

Post Your Girlfriend / Love Life Advice 101
(5206 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG